The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinary Congress

+16
Marcus Tilgner
ken
hönkki
zinga
panagios
Heinz Eder
dromer
drastis
Martin Hodds
Admin
Janus_Gersie
von K.
maxischn
Thossa
Luis Filipe Horta
kechris
20 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Extraordinary Congress - Page 8 Empty Re: Extraordinary Congress

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 am

Spanish and Italian federations have called for the celebration of the extraordinary congress on 12/13 March.

We propose Madrid (the AFM would be available for free room), but the reunion may be in Malta, because the president has a very advantageous offer of a hotel.

We hope to as soon as the official communication.

The Italian and Spanish federations ask for from the moment of the official announcement, two things:

1) the commitment of all countries to respect the election result whoever wins.

2) The name and all the programs of all applicants.

Greetings.

Stefano De Francesco and Piero Capponi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:10 pm

The question is: should we have elections? I think it's important to stop the current Board and to work on a new base.

No elections but the creation of a "provisional team" that would make possible to run table football and to do the daily work in a constructive way and in the general interest of table football (not with personal interests).

Otherwise, there will be too many conflicts. I believe the way Spain and Italy (2 nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are putting pressure on other nations is already a very bad sign.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 pm

The place where the meeting should take place, already is a bad sign.
It is nice that the president has a very good offer, hopefully it includes a very good deal with an airline, because the flights will be very expensive. Isn't the president interested that many delegates have a cheap possibility to go to the meeting?
I fear with that way of acting many associations will send their votes only, the chance to have a discussion like in Frankfurt is very low I think.

Heinz

Admin wrote:The question is: should we have elections? I think it's important to stop the current Board and to work on a new base.

No elections but the creation of a "provisional team" that would make possible to run table football and to do the daily work in a constructive way and in the general interest of table football (not with personal interests).

Otherwise, there will be too many conflicts. I believe the way Spain and Italy (2 nations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are putting pressure on other nations is already a very bad sign.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm

I totally agree with Heinz.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Every shot, every sparrow!
Each new information only worsens FISTF situation.
It seems there are no intention to change the bad situation in FISTF.
There are no reason to held the EGM in Malta. We need a neutral venue.
This announce it is a very bad sign for our sport and it seems another alliance Spain-Italy-Malta-???
I will advise for Portugal leave FISTF while this shameless situation remains and I will resign from the FISTF Council from now on.
There are no conditions to work for FISTF with this people.
Shame on you!

Last edited by Luis Filipe Horta on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Pressure? But if for a year you want another election?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 pm

We wanted elections in Rain because we knew most nations would be present there (and it was the case).

Is it really a good thing to have elections in Madrid in a meeting where there will be representatives from less than 10 countries? Do you really expect people from the Netherlands, England, Finland, Argentina, Monaco,... to be able to come? I don't.

The idea was to have a meeting before Mons (to match the 3 months delay, not after Mons).

A neutral venue (Frankfurt was perfect because it was close to the biggest airport in Europe) would also be a sign of good faith from all parties.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Luis, do not say crap. Portugal FISTF leaves to play with anyone? Those speaking on behalf of the Portuguese federation?

We try to be a little flexible.

I continue by proposing Madrid (all low cost flying to Madrid and Europeans have the room free) but important to make the reunion or not?

I go wherever you want.

But start talking about the programs seen that I am the visionary and you who shared all the solutions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Admin wrote:We wanted elections in Rain because we knew most nations would be present there (and it was the case).

Is it really a good thing to have elections in Madrid in a meeting where there will be representatives from less than 10 countries? Do you really expect people from the Netherlands, England, Finland, Argentina, Monaco,... to be able to come? I don't.

The idea was to have a meeting before Mons (to match the 3 months delay, not after Mons).

A neutral venue (Frankfurt was perfect because it was close to the biggest airport in Europe) would also be a sign of good faith from all parties.

A flight to Madrid from London, Amsterdam, Helsinki, or Nice costs little money.

as well as to frankfurth.

A flight to Madrid from London, Amsterdam, Helsinki, or Nice costs little money.

as well as to frankfurth.

Paris is going well for me, Brusellas, London, Rome, whatever you want.

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Piero,

I'm very dissapointed with you and offended now too.
I don't say crap. I'm 48 yo, I'm in the sport for more than 30 years , in FISTF subject more than 10 years, and I never had personnal or commercial interests in the sport. I fight for a better sport since the beggining and I'm very sad with the situation from January 2010.
Your opinions seems a rollercoaster. One week you have I read a post from you with an opinion. The other week I read another post with a totally different opinion.
If I was now APS president, I will retire from FISTF until FISTF returns to the situation we knew before January 2010.
Fortunately for you and your mediterranean friends I'm not the APS president now but this situation can change soon.
And about Portugal, you promissed to help the development of TF in Portugal and we would see a lot of Total Soccer stuff in the portuguese shops and we had a few packs only.
I will never believe in you anymore.
It is you that must stop saying crap.
In Portugal, we never accept a foreigner as APS president.
My discussion with you stops here and now!

pierocapponi wrote:Luis, do not say crap. Portugal FISTF leaves to play with anyone? Those speaking on behalf of the Portuguese federation?

We try to be a little flexible.

I continue by proposing Madrid (all low cost flying to Madrid and Europeans have the room free) but important to make the reunion or not?

I go wherever you want.

But start talking about the programs seen that I am the visionary and you who shared all the solutions.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I am a bit worried now. Eight nations (incl. Spain) asked for an EGM. Italy was informed but Stefano wanted to wait and see. Last week we got the letter from Italy and Spain (without consulting the other "revolting" countries in advance) and now we have to read we have to show total commitment and to bring up the plans etc). what is going on behind the lines ?

Piero, Stefano: do you have a team ? Who is your candidate for president ?

The whole situation makes me crazy ! Who is doing what ?

Janus Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Luis do much confusion.

I was not offending you, I was saying that now, after much stress for a conference the most important thing was to do, not where.

If you are as offended by the use of a strong word I apologize. (I wrote "chorradas" in Spanish is a child term)

And that this kind of reactions do not help.

Also confuse the distribution of a toy (hopefully up to me, incidentally, has sold 5,000 cases in Portugal in 2010) of aid we are giving to your Federation. As an example we know that already agreed to give 8 fields and 16 goals for next Grand Prix in Lisbon.

Your last comment is racist. I bring 15 years of living in Spain. My wife is Spanish and my children have the chance to be European citizens.

Such comments demonstrate rations and from where many of the problems of our game.

For my perfect if we finish well. Curiously, the only other person with whom I speak is Portuguese.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:13 pm

pierocapponi wrote:Luis do much confusion.

I was not offending you, I was saying that now, after much stress for a conference the most important thing was to do, not where.

If you are as offended by the use of a strong word I apologize. (I wrote "chorradas" in Spanish is a child term)

And that this kind of reactions do not help.

Also confuse the distribution of a toy (hopefully up to me, incidentally, has sold 5,000 cases in Portugal in 2010) of aid we are giving to your Federation. As an example we know that already agreed to give 8 fields and 16 goals for next Grand Prix in Lisbon.

Your last comment is racist. I bring 15 years of living in Spain. My wife is Spanish and my children have the chance to be European citizens.

Such comments demonstrate rations and from where many of the problems of our game.

For my perfect if we finish well. Curiously, the only other person with whom I speak is Portuguese.

Piero

Piero,
You were not known in the FISTF community 2 years ago. You are far away to know of the real needs of the table football.
I believe you sent 5000 cases to Portugal but we found only a few for sale in the portuguese shops.
What's wrong about this ?
Is it the portuguese retail system ?
Is a problem of the currente APS BoD ?
what else ?
I don't believe giving some fields and goals for the portuguese Grand Prix is help enough.
We need enough TF material in the portuguese shops.
Also, we need a better APS BoD. About this, I'm working on.
If you really want to help the TF delevopment, specially in Portugal, I'm ready to have a straight talk with you in portuguese/spanish language in other place.
About the FISTF EGM, I was candidate for Communication Director for the Rain's elections and if there are some talks about candidates I have never been contacted by noone in the last weeks.
In conclusion, the spanish/italien agreement is not good for FISTF, even I don't desagree about Madrid as the venue for the EGM.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
Spanish and Italian federations have called for the celebration of the extraordinary congress on 12/13 March.

Well that's good. I am still believing in the statutes (because it is the only ground we can stay). And in the statutes is written the Board has to call for an EGM. Did you already convince Silvio about your initiative ? And what did he say ?

And again: what is going on behind the lines ? Please share your ideas with the rest of the requesting countries (possibly by mail or PM). I don't want to have surprises like in the last year ....

Janus
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Janus

We're just pushing and pushing for an extraordinary congress held. It is normal for an Italian pressure is a country which had voted in Catania, was important.

I remember that a few days ago we were talking about putting the situation into the hands of an attorney.

We have no candidates. He who has said he has a candidate you are.

We just want to know who we have to vote and why.

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:58 pm

this post is for my friend mr Janus Gersie

yesterday night i informed that the greek courts took decision.
the same decision for second time. this time the decision is final.
so in few days when the decision signed by the president of courts the greek federation will change road.
so my first part of my job finished. i give the opportunity to all world table soccer community to stop Catania's co.
Me, Drastis, Papamichail and many of my teamates spent money time because we fight for our right.
I hope to continue our effort in FISTF's matters.

thank you all of you
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Looks like the FISTF Board knows the end is close. It's maybe the reason why they decided to suspend ... my suspension... Razz I got the confirmation of it today.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

kechris wrote:this post is for my friend mr Janus Gersie

yesterday night i informed that the greek courts took decision.
the same decision for second time. this time the decision is final.
so in few days when the decision signed by the president of courts the greek federation will change road.
so my first part of my job finished. i give the opportunity to all world table soccer community to stop Catania's co.
Me, Drastis, Papamichail and many of my teamates spent money time because we fight for our right.
I hope to continue our effort in FISTF's matters.

thank you all of you

Congratulations from Portugal.
This is a very good news for the FISTF community too.
I hope the Greek table football will return to a normal and fully legal situation now with a new BoD for the legal greek association.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Congratulations from Portugal.
This is a very good news for the FISTF community too.
I hope the Greek table football will return to a normal and fully legal situation now with a new BoD for the legal greek association.

Thank you Luis,

In fact, it probably won't be easy to get rid of the current BoD. Koutroumanos will use some more tricks I am sure, before he accepts the fact that his BoD is not in charge anymore.

Moreoever, there is still a long way to go, until the situation is fixed. We will need your help. But, we will give you ours. Let's work together for the good of the game in Greece and in the world.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:20 pm

drastis wrote:Thank you Luis,

In fact, it probably won't be easy to get rid of the current BoD. Koutroumanos will use some more tricks I am sure, before he accepts the fact that his BoD is not in charge anymore.

Moreoever, there is still a long way to go, until the situation is fixed. We will need your help. But, we will give you ours. Let's work together for the good of the game in Greece and in the world.

George, Kostas,
wonderful news. Finally all your efforts and dreams came true. Congratulation ! Now you will have new elections in PATFAP in order to elect in a democratic way your hellenic president. That's all we wanted for years and years. And finally we can shout out: "It came all as we said from the beginning". This is really satisfying !
I will open a bottle of wine tonight for hellenic tablesoccer !

Cheers
Janus Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:58 am

Janus_Gersie wrote:George, Kostas,
wonderful news. Finally all your efforts and dreams came true. Congratulation ! Now you will have new elections in PATFAP in order to elect in a democratic way your hellenic president. That's all we wanted for years and years. And finally we can shout out: "It came all as we said from the beginning". This is really satisfying !
I will open a bottle of wine tonight for hellenic tablesoccer !

Cheers
Janus Gersie
Thanks a lot Janus. You have constantly supported what was right and we are grateful for this. As soon as we have it, we will send an official translation of the decision, so that everyone can read what the 2nd degree Greek Courts said.

I can't think of any other outcome than the one expected: That FISTF will release Koutroumanos from his "duties" as Communication Director and that FISTF will ask to know who will act as the new representative of PATFAP in FISTF, since Koutroumanos will apparently no longer be able to represend PATFAP..

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 am

Not so fast George. Fistf you have to have new elections in Greece, am I right?
Except if the judge appointed an interim board of PATFAP. We must follow the democratic way, we do not want to make the same mistakes.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 am

panagios wrote:Not so fast George. Fistf you have to have new elections in Greece, am I right?
Except if the judge appointed an interim board of PATFAP. We must follow the democratic way, we do not want to make the same mistakes.

You probably misunderstood me. FISTF will HAVE TO release Koutroumanos anyway, since he is not represending PATFAP anymore. Then a "temporary" (like current FISTF BoD!!) PATFAP representative will have to be assigned. Otheriwse, Greece will have to remain without representation until the election is held.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am

ok. ideed.

the best thing now is to hold the elections asap

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:04 pm

this reminds me of an old song for children, called "10 little indians"

and now it goes like

4 Little Boardmemb.....Indians thougth they were as smart as they can be,
one was sentenced by court and then there were three.

3 Little Boardmemb.....Indians.... and so on Wink

and then there were none Very Happy
maxischn
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down