The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extraordinary Congress

+16
Marcus Tilgner
ken
hönkki
zinga
panagios
Heinz Eder
dromer
drastis
Martin Hodds
Admin
Janus_Gersie
von K.
maxischn
Thossa
Luis Filipe Horta
kechris
20 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Extraordinary Congress - Page 10 Empty Re: Extraordinary Congress

Post  drastis Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

How can de Francesco know what the decision says, before it is officially published?? How can he know what the greek law says? On whose behalf does he invite greek players to unite?

What is clear to me is that de Francesco is trying to help his friend Koutroumanos with his ridiculous comments. When the decision is officially published, it will be translated and sent to every interested person. For the time being the only official information is that Koutroumanos lost the case in the 2nd degree and according to what our lawyer told us, the decision is IMMEDIATELLY EXECUTABLE. That means there is no elected BoD, Koutroumanos no longer has the right to claim he is PATFAP president and that elections must be held as soon as possible.

One last question: Are still there people who believe in the words of constant liars?

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

Undependent of what other people write here I think that was the best way to solve the situation. Even if people now say, they were right all the time, it is much better when people whos profession it is take such decisions. After that decision there isn't any side who can claim a mistake of the people who took the decision, so the problem should be solved finally which never would be possible when FISTF Board members or by FISTF Board appointed people would have taken that decision.

I want to congratulate all the involved people who chose the way of court to fight for the legality of the greek association.

Heinz

drastis wrote:How can de Francesco know what the decision says, before it is officially published?? How can he know what the greek law says? On whose behalf does he invite greek players to unite?

What is clear to me is that de Francesco is trying to help his friend Koutroumanos with his ridiculous comments. When the decision is officially published, it will be translated and sent to every interested person. For the time being the only official information is that Koutroumanos lost the case in the 2nd degree and according to what our lawyer told us, the decision is IMMEDIATELLY EXECUTABLE. That means there is no elected BoD, Koutroumanos no longer has the right to claim he is PATFAP president and that elections must be held as soon as possible.

One last question: Are still there people who believe in the words of constant liars?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:33 am

Heinz Eder wrote:Undependent of what other people write here I think that was the best way to solve the situation. Even if people now say, they were right all the time, it is much better when people whos profession it is take such decisions. After that decision there isn't any side who can claim a mistake of the people who took the decision, so the problem should be solved finally which never would be possible when FISTF Board members or by FISTF Board appointed people would have taken that decision.

I totally disagree. As FISTF is an independent federation it can take independent decisions. FIFA has its own rules and sport jurisdiction. So why not FISTF ? And regardless from who is right or wrong FISTF should have taken decisions for its own health. But some people in the former board denied to show balls and take decisions as you may remember. But fortunately the situation is now clear and that is what counts ....
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:41 am

Janus, maybe you think FISTF is simular to FIFA, I think there is a lot of space between those 2 federations.

1. FIFA has employed lawyers for such cases
2. FIFA has its own commission for such cases, where those lawyers are working
3. FIFA has a set of statutes which have to be overtaken by its members, that's the basic thing that they can take such decisions.

I can't see any of those points existing in FISTF, so I think that comparison is not valid. I don't think it is fair and right that "hobby-lawyers" should take such a decision.

Anway the greek community has a final decision and that's the most important.

Janus_Gersie wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Undependent of what other people write here I think that was the best way to solve the situation. Even if people now say, they were right all the time, it is much better when people whos profession it is take such decisions. After that decision there isn't any side who can claim a mistake of the people who took the decision, so the problem should be solved finally which never would be possible when FISTF Board members or by FISTF Board appointed people would have taken that decision.

I totally disagree. As FISTF is an independent federation it can take independent decisions. FIFA has its own rules and sport jurisdiction. So why not FISTF ? And regardless from who is right or wrong FISTF should have taken decisions for its own health. But some people in the former board denied to show balls and take decisions as you may remember. But fortunately the situation is now clear and that is what counts ....

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 am

All this is incredible:

De Francesco has just written a sentence is not yet published.

Whichever Koutrumanos says will be available within 15 days, more or less

Koutrumanos also said (and has since this morning) is obliged to call elections as soon as 90 days, and he does not want to appeal. He has also said it is still the President until the elections as Patfap.

De Francesco has reported only version of Leonidas. The day we have the decision published, we can discuss. No?

Insulting De Fancesco simply trying to explain things is not the way to the long-awaited social peace in the table football

What Alan Colins has done is, from the standpoint of legal and ethical, something scandalous. Has taken a decision without waiting for any official document without waiting for the rest of the board and the president.

By the way, I have not yet seen the letter from Alan.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

In general I agree with Heinz but Janus is also right to say that if the former Board (me included of course) had had the balls to take big decisions, the situation would have been very different now... Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 pm

On a ethical point of view, maybe what Alan did was not perfect but at the same time he has done what many people are waiting for months. Many people want to get rid of Koutromanos!

It's also crazy there is a Board with just 3 people (if Koutromanos is still included) while it should be 6! (6 + all members of the commissions but now it's just 3!!!)

Unbelievable...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 pm

the mistake wasn't that the former board didn't take a decision.
The biggest mistake was the try to solve the situation from outside 2 or 3 years ago.
If we wouldn't try to get a solution maybe those people would start their action much earlier and the problem would be solved already for some time.
I'm sorry that we caused a delay because of "playing hobby lawyers".

Admin wrote:In general I agree with Heinz but Janus is also right to say that if the former Board (me included of course) had had the balls to take big decisions, the situation would have been very different now... Sad

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 pm

that's another difficult story.
Of course it would be more than correct of Koutroumanos to resign after that court decision, but I can't see any possibility given by our statutes that a board member can decide that another board member has to resign, that can only be done by Koutroumanos himself in that case or the president, I'm even not sure about it, if the president can do that.

but don't let's waste our time on that legal crap one more time, if the head says it is ok. No

Admin wrote:On a ethical point of view, maybe what Alan did was not perfect but at the same time he has done what many people are waiting for months. Many people want to get rid of Koutromanos!

It's also crazy there is a Board with just 3 people (if Koutromanos is still included) while it should be 6! (6 + all members of the commissions but now it's just 3!!!)

Unbelievable...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Ref No: FISTF0002 To: President FISTF Mr. S.Catania
FISTF BoD

Athens 17 of January 2011

Dear Mr. Catania,
Dear members of the BoD,

With this letter we don’t want to involve you at the internal matters of Greece, but I have to protect the name, the fame and the sport that PATFAP represent in Greece and Worldwide.
The appeal court has done in 21st October of 2010. The decision of the appeal court has published in the end of last year. Until now this decision is not totally ready, and it has not delivered legally to Leonidas Koutroumanos or to PATFAP yet, in order to be expired or to begin the legal dates for the new elections.
The decision of the appeal court, ratifies the decision of the first degree court, which said that, the elections of 22nd of June 2008, were not legal, because the provisional Board (with other words, “Committee”) of PATFAP, which took the decision for elections (June 2008) has not been convened for the three members of the provisional Board and for this reason and the Board of PATFAP has not been elected normally (the regular Board in the elections of 22nd June 2008).
I must point out especially that the Provisional Board has been fixed from all the founding members of PATFAP officially, simultaneously with the sign of the statutes.
With other words the elections of 22nd of June of 2008 have been cancelled for typical reasons.
After that new elections must go on.
Also, due to the statutes of PATFAP, in June of 2011, new elections must go on.
The main consequence of this decision, is its retrospective force. So, PATFAP, is represented by the provisional Board of Directors (“Committee”) in which, Leonidas Koutroumanos is also Member and Chairman of this.
I must point out that the decision of the Provisional Board, with that, Leonidas Koutroumanos, is the Chairman of this, has not been offended, in the legal dates,
and it’s valid to all and for all (erga omnes) and mainly, produces all legal consequences.

Thank you for your time

Leonidas Koutroumanos
PATFAP President

(This is what you have written today reported Koutrumanos and De Francesco.)

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:46 pm

De Francesco has published a letter from Koutroumanos. I honestly don't know anymore what is going on. I wish an official decision will clear everything out. This seems like incredible waste of time in the court, if this letter is telling the truth. Practically nothing changes according to this.

Athens 17 of January 2011

Dear Mr. Catania,
Dear members of the BoD,

With this letter we don’t want to involve you at the internal matters of Greece, but I have to protect the name, the fame and the sport that PATFAP represent in Greece and Worldwide.
The appeal court has done in 21st October of 2010. The decision of the appeal court has published in the end of last year. Until now this decision is not totally ready, and it has not delivered legally to Leonidas Koutroumanos or to PATFAP yet, in order to be expired or to begin the legal dates for the new elections.
The decision of the appeal court, ratifies the decision of the first degree court, which said that, the elections of 22nd of June 2008, were not legal, because the provisional Board (with other words, “Committee”) of PATFAP, which took the decision for elections (June 2008) has not been convened for the three members of the provisional Board and for this reason and the Board of PATFAP has not been elected normally (the regular Board in the elections of 22nd June 2008).
I must point out especially that the Provisional Board has been fixed from all the founding members of PATFAP officially, simultaneously with the sign of the statutes.
With other words the elections of 22nd of June of 2008 have been cancelled for typical reasons.
After that new elections must go on.
Also, due to the statutes of PATFAP, in June of 2011, new elections must go on.
The main consequence of this decision, is its retrospective force. So, PATFAP, is represented by the provisional Board of Directors (“Committee”) in which, Leonidas Koutroumanos is also Member and Chairman of this.
I must point out that the decision of the Provisional Board, with that, Leonidas Koutroumanos, is the Chairman of this, has not been offended, in the legal dates,
and it’s valid to all and for all (erga omnes) and mainly, produces all legal consequences.

Thank you for your time

Leonidas Koutroumanos
PATFAP President

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:09 pm

It is clear to me that FISTF will need strict statutes about cases like this. It really is not possible, that we (as a small hobby, not FIFA) waste years in court every time, and after that many decisions of FISTF will have to be viewed again. If for example a president votes in Congress, but is later found illegal, the whole elections validity will be questioned.

Do you really think that FISTF will survive if this becomes everyday solution for all disputes in FISTF and nations' associations, Heinz? After all, we also have our own disciplinary system, which also has holes if someone will call in a lawyer...

FISTF is in deep waters here, and I am very sceptic if an amateur organisation and hobby can rise to the surface.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
Koutrumanos also said (and has since this morning) is obliged to call elections as soon as 90 days, and he does not want to appeal. He has also said it is still the President until the elections as Patfap.

De Francesco has reported only version of Leonidas. The day we have the decision published, we can discuss. No?

At the time of comments here, De Francesco had reported the version of Papakonstantinou, not Leonidas.

pierocapponi wrote: Insulting De Fancesco simply trying to explain things is not the way to the long-awaited social peace in the table football

Before this court verdict, what has De Francesco done to have peace in Greece? Tell me, please.

Now he says there is a need for harmony in Greece. Why not before? He was asked to use his influence to help sort things out in Greece last autumn. But he clearly didn't feel the need for a solution then. If it was about the impossibility of doing that, then what has changed? No matter how you look at it, it stinks.

Also you said that Koutroumanos has done good things for greek TF. Is it good to make a split and exclude people against the association rules? And still, after he lost the appeal also, you and De Francesco still don't seem to criticise him. That is what is incredible to me!

Or maybe this is ok, if the vision benefits from it?

So, a straight question: Do you, Piero, think that a person who
A) has been illegally in power
B) has taken things to court when rightly criticised about this by founder members of Patfap
C) has lost also his appeal in court
D) has used FISTF BoD position for his own benefit (greek major etc)
is a good person to lead an association or represent FISTF?

pierocapponi wrote: What Alan Colins has done is, from the standpoint of legal and ethical, something scandalous. Has taken a decision without waiting for any official document without waiting for the rest of the board and the president.

Ethical? I beg your pardon! You really make me laugh, or cry in fact.

Do you know on which grounds Collins wrote it? I don't. It also has support from the information in the FISTF website.

And before you say anything about legality here, we have to see a verdict that condemns Collins and after that we have to see a verdict after his appeal. So maybe after 2 years you can talk about this again. Same rules for everyone, eh?

So there is nothing scandalous legally and ethically about Catania's Board and Koutroumanos, and any of Catania's circulars? And nothing scandalous in Italy either? I have seen so many questions unanswered there (regarding for example Palermo 2011 decision and money involved), that discussing about ethics might be important also in other issues than this Collins' message, which you haven't even seen.

Collins' message can be criticised, if it is done without any knowledge and by himself. But then you have to criticise so many other things, too.

pierocapponi wrote: By the way, I have not yet seen the letter from Alan.

It was also sent to Koutroumanos, so he knows about it. Maybe you can ask him to show it.

Sorry, Piero, but your and De Francesco's attitude in this question is really beyond belief and logic. I can explain in italian (my poor italian), if you don't know what I mean by something.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I don't know why people always mix the possible future with the past.
It is very simple, and I said it very often, so hopefully you won't get me wrong again.

FISTF as it is currently can't take such decisions, that's all I said. I can't remember that I said I'm against changes to make it possible to judge such cases in FISTF internally in future. If FISTF would take such decisions in its current form it is not fair and right and could bring legal problems for the FISTF Board.
Do you think i'm really happy that people have to go to court to get a decision about the legal situation of the tablesoccer association in Greece? If you think so, you got me totally wrong.

The Disciplinary rules shouldn't have holes in my opinion because they are part of the statutes and the statutes should be confirmed as legal by the french authority, so as long as the DC takes decision according on those rules, there shouldn't be any legal problem.

von K. wrote:It is clear to me that FISTF will need strict statutes about cases like this. It really is not possible, that we (as a small hobby, not FIFA) waste years in court every time, and after that many decisions of FISTF will have to be viewed again. If for example a president votes in Congress, but is later found illegal, the whole elections validity will be questioned.

Do you really think that FISTF will survive if this becomes everyday solution for all disputes in FISTF and nations' associations, Heinz? After all, we also have our own disciplinary system, which also has holes if someone will call in a lawyer...

FISTF is in deep waters here, and I am very sceptic if an amateur organisation and hobby can rise to the surface.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 pm

WARNING FROM THE ADMIN: International forum - Please write in English. Thanks!

Allora facciamo cosi, visto che parlo bene solo due lingue da ora in poi scrivo qui nelle due lingue che conosco.

Quella di Dante e quella di Cervantes.

Scrivo in Italiano perchè VON K dice di capirlo.

Quello che ho detto è molto semplice:

- Non esiste una sentenza scritta, esiste una versione che da Koutrumanos e una che danno le persone che l'hanno denunciato.

- In questi casi è meglio mantenere una certa prudenza, solo per altri 15 giorni, semplicemente perchè appena arriverà la sentenza scritta sarà tutto molto più chiaro.

- Non sto difendendo Koutrumanos, sto solamente dicendo quello che lui ha detto a me ieri e a tutti con la lettera pubblicata qui.

- Alan Collins ha sbagliato perchè ha preso un iniziativa personale senza rispettare la dinamica di un board. Non mi importa se il board è distrutto, non funziona o sono rimasti in 3, sono cose che non si fanno (ripeto che io quello che ha scritto Alan non l'ho visto, me lo ha riferito Catania e ho letto i vostri commenti).

- Insultare una persona semplicemente perchè riposta una spiegazione di un punto di vista dimostra che chi si lamenta di Koutrumanos pecca dello stesso peccato. Purtroppo la maleducazione, l'insulto, e le offese personali sono di casa fra i frequentatori di questo forum.

Detto questo scrivo anche per dire:

1) Che non faccio parte del Board di Catania da 8 mesi.

2) Che sono fra quelli che hanno richiesto un congresso, anzi devo dire che l'iniziativa è mia.

3) Che ho attaccato la gestione Catania-Koutrumanos quando andava attaccata e ho cercado di difenderla quando andava difesa.

4) Che oggi sarà convocato il Congresso Straordinario. Dopodichè finiranno le chiacchere e i chiaccheroni, i presunti fenomeni e i finti interessati. Vedremo, da oggi, chi si vuole candidare e perchè.

5) L'ha fatto Heinz oggi e lo faccio anch'io: se qualcuno pensa di presentarsi al Congresso e di vincerlo con un programma basato in una Newsletter molto precisa fatta da Vincent probabilmente si troverà con la sgradita sopresa di perdere ancora una volta. Ci vorrà molto di più per convincere i paesi che non erano molto contenti della assoluta mancanza di idee della gestione Coppenolle.

6) Il mio rispetto al lavoro di Vincent e di Heinz è totale. E ho accettato anche gli insulti di Vincent per questo. Ma lui sà che era rimasto solo (con Heinz) e che i suoi "difensori" di oggi sono molto chiaccheroni e poco lavoratori.

7) da oggi pomeriggio, ancora una volta, la FISTF si dividerà fra chi lavora e chi scrive qui. Vedremo.

Cool La Spagna, paese che rappresento con molto orgoglio e che sta lavorando tanto per crescere, rispetterà qualsiasi board venga eletto, non faremo o appoggiaremo nessuna scissione ma si faremo opposizione molto seria su tutte le decisioni che porteranno il Subbuteo mondiale a tornare indietro.

9) Approfitto per fare i complimenti a Heinz Eder. In questi ultimi mesi ho "scoperto" una persona equilibrata ed inteligente, disposta a capire, a cambiare di idea se necessario, e a difendere le proprie con forza ma senza mai esagerare o insultare nessuno. Io ho molto da imparare da lui.
Spero che torni a lavorare per il board nel ruolo che preferisce. Probabilmente avrebbe il voto della Spagna.

10) per il resto, a parte la capacità e la passione di Vincent di stare sulla notizia, nessuno a dimostrato assolutamente niente. Nessuno ha portato una sola idea, un concetto, una strategia per cercare di far crescere il CDT. Anzi, molti si sono dichiarati contrari a questa crescita.

11) per ultimo faccio una gigantesca autocritica. Io ho sbagliato molto. Ho sbagliato a entrare nel board di Vincent senza aver capito prima quali erano i suoi obbiettivi. Ho sbagliato a aiutare a creare un cartello elettorale con persone che non conoscevo. Ho sbagliato a arrabbiarmi su argomenti che non sempre sono delle priorità. Ho contribuito, in modo determinante a questa confusuione.
Sono invece contento del lavoro svolto (che è tanto) sia per aiutare la FISTF che quello fatto in Spagna. Sono contento di aver insisitito e di insistere nella ricerca di un nuovo futuro per il CDT. Sono contento dell'aiuto che riesco a dare, grazie all'azienda che rappresento (e che non è mia, purtroppo) a tutto il movimento del CDT. E ho la speranza che tutta questa presunta confusione ci faccia maturare come movimento. Ne abbiamo bisogno.

12) Non mi presenterò alle prossime elezioni ma sono a disposizione di chiunque voglia contare con la mia collaborazione.

13 e ultimo) Con De Francesco siamo d'accordo sul 70% delle cose, discutiamo sul 99% e cerchiamo di arrivare a un accordo, per il bene comune, sul 95%. Quasi sempre ci riusciamo. Non sono un santo e nemmeno lui lo è (e credo che nemmeno abbiamo la pretesa di esserlo), a volte ci sbagliamo, ma abbiamo una cosa in comune; Lavoriamo come matti. Fisicamente e mentalmente. Non è poco. per questo molto spesso sembra che ci stiamo difendendo, non è cosi, è semplicmente una forma di rispetto nata dal lavoro.

Un abbraccio.

Piero

ps: per gli amici "internazionali" buon divertimento con il google traslator.

Last edited by pierocapponi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 pm

fair and square.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Leonidas Koutroumanos
PATFAP President

The court needed only one reason for to cancel the elections. We use ten reasons and the court accepted our proposal by our the first reason. The first reason was enough for both court decisions.
BUT why Koutroumanos did a so simple typical mistake? He supported that his wife is a good lawyer but she gave him wrong informations to a so simple typical problem...

And why he asked for second time decision by bigger court for a so simple typical problem? Why he didn't elections again before the courts. He and his wife as lawyer didn't understand that the courts will cancell the elections for a so simple typical problem?

And for this simple typical problem he F--K my club and my teamates for three years? For this typical simple problem he and his partner called "NAZI" in forums the Mr Janus Gersie and did a sue to Drazinakis for 200.000e? A simple typical problem was reason for all of these?

I want to remember to all of you that the provisional BoD has 5 members and the three of them are against Koutroumanos in the courts. The three members are more than the rest two.

p.s I want to give my congratulations to Koutroul. He managed to unit all the greek players and clubs (against him).
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:48 pm

Thank you for your time

Leonidas Koutroumanos
PATFAP President

It was our pleasure to gave you three years of our table soccer life for so a so simple typical problem.

kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:52 pm

A brief answer to what Koutroumanos wrote in his letter.

The decision is against him (not personally), meaning that the elections were declared invalid because of certain irregularities. And this is final. To call these irregularities "typical reasons" is at least funny. If everything had been proved right, no court would have invalidated the election.

Given the fact that all these irregularities were organised and executed by certain people for THEIR OWN benefit, gives us the right to say that the whole situation was created ON PURPOSE. Indeed, the court decided that some decisions were not valid because only 2 of the 5 provisional BoD members took them without asking the other 3. This is called "typical reasons". Mad Mad

Moreover, let me remind you the "typically wrong" decisions themselves:

1) to exclude almost half of the founder members of PATFAP from their right to vote.
2) to exclude the only opponent of Koutroumanos from his right to be a candidate for typical reasons.

And now somebody has the audacity to say that he is still in place, without apologising (at least) for holding a place - for which he was not elected legally - for almost THREE YEARS.

GIVE US A BREAK PAL!!!

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
FISTF as it is currently can't take such decisions, that's all I said. I can't remember that I said I'm against changes to make it possible to judge such cases in FISTF internally in future. If FISTF would take such decisions in its current form it is not fair and right and could bring legal problems for the FISTF Board.
Do you think i'm really happy that people have to go to court to get a decision about the legal situation of the tablesoccer association in Greece? If you think so, you got me totally wrong.

Ok, I maybe read it badly. I thought you meant also in the future, that FISTF can't make such decisions by itself.

I don't believe you think that courts are the answer, and that's why I was so surprised.

If this would be a spoken conversation these things would be cleared instantly. In a forum small misunderstandings get bigger proportions.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

von K. wrote:
Ok, I maybe read it badly. I thought you meant also in the future, that FISTF can't make such decisions by itself.

I don't believe you think that courts are the answer, and that's why I was so surprised.

If this would be a spoken conversation these things would be cleared instantly. In a forum small misunderstandings get bigger proportions.

exactly Cool

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:00 pm

CIRCULAR0054 19th January 2011
To: All Presidents
All Nations
Dear All,
Extraordinary General Meeting
Reference is made to an email request for an extraordinary general meeting.
This request came from Belgium, Austria, Germany, Finland, Portugal, Spain and Monaco. As per our
statutes, this Board is calling an Extraordinary General Meeting in Madrid, Spain on the 26th and 27th
February 2011.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Spanish Federation and more over Mr Piero Capponi
for his help to find the right hotel to accommodate the delegations. I would like to thank him also for the
offer for paying for the hall of the meeting and also for the coffee break.
The Hotel details are the following:
Hotel NH Breton , Calle Breton de los Herreros 29, Madrid.
One can see the information on line on
http://www.nh-hoteles.es/nh/es/hoteles/espana/madrid/nh-breton.html
One can arrive to the hotel through the metropolis train directly from the airport by stopping at the
following stages: Alonso Cano or Rios Rosas. Prices are in the range of €66 per night per person for a
single room and €76 per night per person. For more information one can also contact Mr. Piero Capponi
on p.capponi@hotmail.es
Any person wishing to represent his federation shall submit the attached application in order to get an
accreditation for this meeting. Each nation has the right to be represented by two persons. More details
and an agenda will be supplied during the weekend. Any application sent to the below address will be
acknowledged immediately.
Truly in Sports
Silvio Catania
FISTF President
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:54 am

That would be ok, but what about the other mail of another board member which was sent yesterday later in the evening?

Admin wrote:
CIRCULAR0054 19th January 2011
To: All Presidents
All Nations
Dear All,
Extraordinary General Meeting
Reference is made to an email request for an extraordinary general meeting.
This request came from Belgium, Austria, Germany, Finland, Portugal, Spain and Monaco. As per our
statutes, this Board is calling an Extraordinary General Meeting in Madrid, Spain on the 26th and 27th
February 2011.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Spanish Federation and more over Mr Piero Capponi
for his help to find the right hotel to accommodate the delegations. I would like to thank him also for the
offer for paying for the hall of the meeting and also for the coffee break.
The Hotel details are the following:
Hotel NH Breton , Calle Breton de los Herreros 29, Madrid.
One can see the information on line on
http://www.nh-hoteles.es/nh/es/hoteles/espana/madrid/nh-breton.html
One can arrive to the hotel through the metropolis train directly from the airport by stopping at the
following stages: Alonso Cano or Rios Rosas. Prices are in the range of €66 per night per person for a
single room and €76 per night per person. For more information one can also contact Mr. Piero Capponi
on p.capponi@hotmail.es
Any person wishing to represent his federation shall submit the attached application in order to get an
accreditation for this meeting. Each nation has the right to be represented by two persons. More details
and an agenda will be supplied during the weekend. Any application sent to the below address will be
Truly in Sports
Silvio Catania
FISTF President

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 am

I didn't see it...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphigor Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Admin wrote:More details
Truly in Sports
Silvio Catania
FISTF President
[/quote]

Which weekend? The next one or the weekend of 26/27 of Febuary?

Belphigor
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next