The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Europa League 2010 in Rome

+8
Admin
indostar
Antonello Rodriquez
djspider8
Janus_Gersie
von K.
kechris
Thossa
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome - Page 2 Empty Re: Europa League 2010 in Rome

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 pm

If Bormla plays the EL, it means there will be another maltese team at the EC, right?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 pm

I think Hamrun will play Champions League, but i'm not sure at all.
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Antonello,
in your EL-Logo is an error: F.I.S.F.T.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 am

Correction done, thank you.
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome - Page 2 Empty updates

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome - Page 2 Empty HOTEL CONVENTION

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 pm

All news about the hotel convention will be found on the related link of the site.

http://www.fistf-europa-league-roma-2010.com/
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm

The list of participating clubs is available on the official site.
http://www.fistf-europa-league-roma-2010.com/english/index_eng.html
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:50 pm

I saw on the italian forum that the team of URBINO will not be present...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Exactly, Urbino will be replaced by Bari.
Site updated.

Antonello Rodriquez

Last edited by Antonello Rodriquez on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm

How can a team be replaced?
the maltesian champion wasn't replaced in champions league too?

Heinz

Antonello Rodriquez wrote:Exactly, Urbino will be replaced by Bari.

Antonello Rodriquez

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Each nation has a classment that gives te opportunity to replace a team if it's not available. In Italy Bari was the second one in a list of three clubs that earned the chance to play in Europa League as reserves.
That's all.

Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Just 13 teams(incl. five from Italy). At the moment not a success story for this kind of competition.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Fake
Insulting
Stupid
Terrible
Funny (not so much after all)

That's what FISTF is all about...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:09 pm

A succes is if the tournament will take place, even if there are few teams or only one nation's teams.
The first Champions League had 14 teams, i think that with 13 teams it's a good start.
Remember, the Competition is the quest!
All the rest is futile anger and nosense insults.

Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:22 pm

I have to say that maybe this topic shouldn't be used for politics. Like the other competition topics are not. There are other topics for debate about the decisions.

The mistake maybe has happened, but we have to live with it.

Antonello seems like a good and important person for TF, and his team CCT Roma are doing so much to organize this well. Let's respect their work. They haven't decided on this.

Let's hope the tournament will be a successful tournament for all participating people!

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Yes, Antonello is a good guy and he should no be responsible of all the terrible decisions of a former sports director who resigned after having decided a lot of important things without asking to opinion of the nations...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:35 pm

It's always funny when someone give the 1st Europa Cup example with 14 teams, justifying the poor, unsense and fake idea to organise this Europa League.
I remember you, those 14 teams were really a nice number just because were there only 1 or 2 teams per country, almost 10 coutries represented. Probably Vincent could help me with the exactly numbers.

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  stamy Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Antonello Rodriquez wrote:Each nation has a classment that gives te opportunity to replace a team if it's not available. In Italy Bari was the second one in a list of three clubs that earned the chance to play in Europa League as reserves.
That's all.

Antonello Rodriquez

Dear Antonello,

What you claim is equal for each nation. So it is the same for Greece also. Isn't it?
Can you tell us your opinion about FISTF and PATFAP (Greek association) decision not to allow to a Greek team (OLYMPIA) to be a substitute of another Greek team (Falcons) which couldn't travel to Vienna for the forthcoming Champion League?

Please don't mention any rule about memebership... We, as OLYMPIA, have certain players that ARE PATFAP members irrespectively of any financial obligations and according to PATFAP statutes...

And for your -and anyone that cares- information:
- we have a letter that mentions we are officially the first Greek team substitute for Champion's League (for the record we were first substitute both for the Europa League)
- we have a letter from PATFAP that claims us to pay some financial obligations in order to send our team in the participating list of the forthcoming Champion's League in Vienna
- we have a letter from FISTF that also claims us to pay money in order to play in FISTF events (!!!!)

So, your opinion, as an organizer of an impotant event, as a Table Soccer member would be inteteresting enough...

stamy
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  stamy Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Some others questions both to Antonello and to Mattersbug guys that will organize EL and CL:

1) Have you any intention to check if team's players are members in their association? If yes, HOW?

2) If you check and find that some players or a whole team's players are not members, what will you do?

3) How do you handdle any possible objections come from some teams that believe that some other teams have players who are not members?

I am very curious to have your answer gentlemen...

stamy
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 pm

SergLoureiro wrote:It's always funny when someone give the 1st Europa Cup example with 14 teams, justifying the poor, unsense and fake idea to organise this Europa League.
I remember you, those 14 teams were really a nice number just because were there only 1 or 2 teams per country, almost 10 coutries represented. Probably Vincent could help me with the exactly numbers.
Details are here: http://www.subbuteonews.com/archive/fistf/history/FISTF%20Europa%20Cups.pdf (it's not the updated file because now I keep all updated files for me) but in the first Europa Cup, there were indeed 14 teams from 9 different countries (but there were already 3 teams from Italy!!!), with very strong teams such as GDDF, Cornesse or Milano and weaker teams such as Praha. it was really a "european cup". I believe having more teams and opening the tournament to teams who qualified throught the rankings was a great move because it gave more sense to the FISTF circuit. Nowadays the 2nd cup is totally meaningless. It's absolute bullshit to have 2 maltese teams at the Europa League and 0 maltese team in Mattersburg.

I insist on the fact people forget the difference of level between the different national championships. You can not compare Italy (which is the top of the top) with Belgium & Greece (who have great leagues but in a small scale... I can maybe also add Spain because they are trying to build something great) or with France/Malta/Austria/Germany/England (who have a league but in a very smaller scale) and then all other countries where the team play is almost not existing anymore (even Portugal, Wales, Scotland,...). as long as there will not be more countries with a "real league system" (maybe not like Belgium or Spain but at least like Germany or France), it will be meaningless to have 2 Europa Cups. We have now the "Europa League" with 5 italian teams and it's really looking ridiculous. I'm almost (I insist on almost) sure that there will be at least 3 italian teams in the semi-finals so it will be another proof this EL is meaningless.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 pm

It's very difficult for me to answer to a nickname without knowing who's behind it, anyway, i give my opinion.
I think that if a Club has the requirments to participate in an international competition, this Club should make all that he can to be in it.
I think also that a Federation, national or international, has to make his own work to verify if everything is in order about Clubs in a list to participate in a specific competition.
I have nothingh more to say without having any other news about the problem of Olimpya.
I think you could decide to participate to Europa League and you would be welcome!
To the 3 questions i can give just one answer "It's not organizer's job to verify this, it's FISTF sport director's job!", that's all.
To boycott an event, and then say that is "ridiculous", this is really sad.

Sergio, i already knew that you don't like this competition. Thank you to confirm this thinking.

Anyway, i really hope that Europa League will be a success!

Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:38 pm

@Antonello Was not in your direction my last comment, obviously was to De Francesco. I remember was him the person who gave, a couple of times, that example, i mean, the 1st Europa Cup was with 14 teams, so the Europa League with 13 it's great. He only forgot qualification critirions from each competition. Nowadays we live in a different reality!
I'm against Europa League, everybody knows that, but as i said to you before, although my negative position, i really hope it'll be a successful event for the organisation and all teams present.

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 am

Antonello, nothing against you, but it is nice to see a "so called" success for the Europa League, while

1. the champions league doesn't have substitutes
2. the champions league takes place without teams from countries represented in the Europa League
3. the Champions League will be played with only 1 greek team, while there is another one in Rome
4. the board didn't ask countries to send more teams to Champions League to have a better starter field

where are the priorities lying? Champions League or the 1st edition of the Europa League? As a player of a club playing the Champions League I'm disappointed that there is a big effort to make the Europa League a success at the same time the champions league suffers with problems, like the drop out of a team in the last minute.
Have a look on the system of 18 and 17, then you will see that you have a big problem, if you planned with 18 and now you have only 17. You have to change the system to 4 groups instead of 2, i hope the president can understand that, and can react fast and recall his last circular about the system of the EC. I also hope he will have an ear for Olivier this time, not like in case of the BIG FIVE.
I hope that the president will react as fast as when he had to ask for other teams for the Europa League.

Heinz

Antonello Rodriquez wrote:It's very difficult for me to answer to a nickname without knowing who's behind it, anyway, i give my opinion.
I think that if a Club has the requirments to participate in an international competition, this Club should make all that he can to be in it.
I think also that a Federation, national or international, has to make his own work to verify if everything is in order about Clubs in a list to participate in a specific competition.
I have nothingh more to say without having any other news about the problem of Olimpya.
I think you could decide to participate to Europa League and you would be welcome!
To the 3 questions i can give just one answer "It's not organizer's job to verify this, it's FISTF sport director's job!", that's all.
To boycott an event, and then say that is "ridiculous", this is really sad.

Sergio, i already knew that you don't like this competition. Thank you to confirm this thinking.

Anyway, i really hope that Europa League will be a success!

Antonello Rodriquez

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
Have a look on the system of 18 and 17, then you will see that you have a big problem, if you planned with 18 and now you have only 17.

Olympia would probably be ready to step in as a substitute. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be given the place.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next