The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Europa League 2010 in Rome

+8
Admin
indostar
Antonello Rodriquez
djspider8
Janus_Gersie
von K.
kechris
Thossa
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome Empty Europa League 2010 in Rome

Post  Thossa Tue May 25, 2010 5:49 pm

So, finally the decision has been taken. The Europa League will be held on October, 30th & 31st in Rome.

(Source: FISTF Circular #19)
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome Empty Re: Europa League 2010 in Rome

Post  kechris Tue May 25, 2010 7:49 pm

But they said no Europa League this year....
Which teams can participate?
Europa league and World cup the same year in Rome?!
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

This year, Kostas - October 2010 Basketball The topic is called "Europa League 2010 in Rome" not 2011.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes i understood Thossa.
But i remember that they said in a recent post that the new Europa league will take place the next season (2011-2012).
So during the season 2010-2011 will take place Europa cup in Austria, Europa league in Rome and World cup in Rome.
Can you give more informations for circular 19? And i cann't find circular 17 and 18 in FISTF's site. Why?
Are they top secrets?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue May 25, 2010 11:22 pm

kechris wrote:
Can you give more informations for circular 19? And i cann't find circular 17 and 18 in FISTF's site. Why?
Are they top secrets?

Maybe there is no time. Too much to do with all the communication...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

I like your style von K. I took good comments for you by my teamate George Papadopoulos.
Keep writing.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed May 26, 2010 8:12 am

kechris wrote:Yes i understood Thossa.
But i remember that they said in a recent post that the new Europa league will take place the next season (2011-2012).
So during the season 2010-2011 will take place Europa cup in Austria, Europa league in Rome and World cup in Rome.
Are they top secrets?

I can remember, in one post by Piero here in this forum, is written, it will start not in the season 2010/2011. So, I know what you mean, Kostas, and it looks like the marketing section and the sports section of FISTF had not the same information maybe or different opinions. For the moment I have no access on the circulars you have asked for, but at home.

They are not top secret of course, but FISTF President or the BoD´s special secretary, Stefano Tagliaferri, send this letters only to the presidents of the associations. After circular #16 we have no other updates on www.fistf.info. As far as I know, Stefano Tagliaferri is responsibale for the website.

There are different rumours about him. I am not sure, what I do have to think about it. One rumour says he is to busy with a new job, an other one says, he has resigned after Piero Capponi has already resigned from FISTF BoD again, too. I don´t give a damn and perhaps nothing is right... According to one offical statement in one of the newnewsletter, the next FISTF BoD-meeting is for Bologna planned. If they will hold the meeting again in front of the players, like in A´dam, probably all of them will sit there. So, just ask them questions...

BTW: Circular #19 is signed by Silvio Catania, not by Stefano De Francesco. I don´t know whether he is still responsible in case of sports matters or not. But this is another rumour... Cool
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed May 26, 2010 10:23 am

I made a new topic for the FISTF communication in the "Other" section.

kechris wrote:I like your style von K. I took good comments for you by my teamate George Papadopoulos.
Keep writing.

Thanks! By the way at the moment Papa is not George or Giorgos. In here he is Yrjö, which is the finnish equivalent to those names...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 am

As always getting bad Thoss and untruthfully. Typical.

The Europa League next season starts now and we have discussed this on this forum a bunch of times. Just to read the post on the subject. In fact the "greatest difficulty" is just the first edition, which practically voluntary participation will be seen that have not yet changed the criteria for the Champions League.

I have not resigned, Coppenole your friend has misinformed you, I have decided not to introduce in September just to protect the company I'm working. The owner is helping a lot of table football and I do not think it appropriate to mix with people and nasty comments such as those listed here. Also the thing will get worse regardless who wins the election.

The communications, and know better than anyone, are sent to the presidents, so then is the responsibility of national federations or deliver them to its components.

So sorry for you Thoss, but as of June 5th I will dedicate myself to answer the lies, lies, to blackmail, to recall the abuses starting blackmail you did to a congressional dial Frankfurt Silvio Catania.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed May 26, 2010 11:12 am

pierocapponi wrote:As always getting bad Thoss and untruthfully. Typical.

The Europa League next season starts now and we have discussed this on this forum a bunch of times. Just to read the post on the subject. In fact the "greatest difficulty" is just the first edition, which practically voluntary participation will be seen that have not yet changed the criteria for the Champions League.

Well, well, well... I have to apologize, you are right in case of the Europa League. I have mixed up things. The post in this case I have had in mind was "the change in the handbook will relates for season 2011-12".

Nevertheless it is highly questionable when you write As always getting bad Thoss and untruthfully.Typical.

Here you should ask yourself whether you are always correct Exclamation
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 am

No, my interventions are not always function correctly, especially when angry reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed May 26, 2010 5:46 pm

von K. wrote:I made a new topic for the FISTF communication in the "Other" section.

kechris wrote:I like your style von K. I took good comments for you by my teamate George Papadopoulos.
Keep writing.

Thanks! By the way at the moment Papa is not George or Giorgos. In here he is Yrjö, which is the finnish equivalent to those names...

YIORJOS is closer as sound in greek language.
But for a famous semifinalist of G.P. the savoire vivre wants to call him sir George!
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 am

pierocapponi wrote:The Europa League next season starts now and we have discussed this on this forum a bunch of times. Just to read the post on the subject. In fact the "greatest difficulty" is just the first edition, which practically voluntary participation will be seen that have not yet changed the criteria for the Champions League.

As already stated several times from my side: The inauguration of the CL and Europe League is illegal ! We all decided in Frankfurt (you have been part of the meeting, Piero!) that Stefano de Francesco has to formulate a PROPOSAL. Why did we get a decision ? Who decided about that ? Silvio already admitted this mistake in a phone call with me ...

Janus
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  djspider8 Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Thossa wrote:
They are not top secret of course, but FISTF President or the BoD´s special secretary, Stefano Tagliaferri, send this letters only to the presidents of the associations. After circular #16 we have no other updates on www.fistf.info. As far as I know, Stefano Tagliaferri is responsibale for the website.

There are different rumours about him. I am not sure, what I do have to think about it. One rumour says he is to busy with a new job, an other one says, he has resigned after Piero Capponi has already resigned from FISTF BoD again, too. I don´t give a damn and perhaps nothing is right... According to one offical statement in one of the newnewsletter, the next FISTF BoD-meeting is for Bologna planned. If they will hold the meeting again in front of the players, like in A´dam, probably all of them will sit there. So, just ask them questions...

BTW: Circular #19 is signed by Silvio Catania, not by Stefano De Francesco. I don´t know whether he is still responsible in case of sports matters or not. But this is another rumour... Cool
Hy Thossa
no rumors about me: i resigned in 2010/02/05.
Ciao,

Stefano

djspider8
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

djspider8 wrote:
Hy Thossa
Ciao,

Stefano

Shocked ... and who is now responsible for FISTF-website? And according to the last circular of today all correspondence still have to go to the secretary... is Laurent now doing your job?
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  djspider8 Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Thossa wrote:
djspider8 wrote:
Hy Thossa
Ciao,

Stefano

Shocked ... and who is now responsible for FISTF-website? And according to the last circular of today all correspondence still have to go to the secretary... is Laurent now doing your job?
I continue to help the FISTF from now to the Congress as secretary. About the website i don't know is a communication issue.

djspider8
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:45 pm

djspider8 wrote:Hy Thossa
Ciao,Stefano

That are bad news. I hope the resignation is not due to internal BoD-reasons but only to personal reasons.

Janus
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  djspider8 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
djspider8 wrote:Hy Thossa
Ciao,Stefano

That are bad news. I hope the resignation is not due to internal BoD-reasons but only to personal reasons.

Janus
Janus when is possible i continue to help.
After the next congress i talk about my resignation.
Ciao

djspider8
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Anyway, the first edition of Europa League will be held in Rome on 30 and 31st october.
C.C.T. Roma is the club organizer and i will be the chief organizer.
We will create a great sport event and i hope that all qualified clubs in europe will participate.
Yours in Sport.

Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm

I haven't any official information for the Champions League and Europa league by Greece Federation.
My team interest to take part in E.L. but we are confused for the qualification system.
The Greek handbook 09-10 had not any word for this new international tournament.
I saw that one team by Greece (falcons) can play automatic in C.L. by world ranking.
I cann't understand why only one more greek team can qualify by greek league. I think that onegreek team in top 8 clubs in world ranking that will be a advantage for the country. But now this is disadvantage. Very fool idea.
Fistf announced the new E.L. too late. I want to book tickets for Rome now because after 2 months the tickets will be more expensive. I want an official answer-explanation for the qualified teams. C.L and E.L.are only 90 days away.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  indostar Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Antonello Rodriquez wrote:Anyway, the first edition of Europa League will be held in Rome on 30 and 31st october.
C.C.T. Roma is the club organizer and i will be the chief organizer.
We will create a great sport event and i hope that all qualified clubs in europe will participate.
Yours in Sport.

Antonello Rodriquez

Is it possible to have any informations about the venue ?
Otherwise we will have problems to find hotels and the fly will be much more expensive .

Thanks,

indostar
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 am

The venue will be held in the Sporting Palace in Fiumicino, the same were is played the Serie A and the Grand Prix of Rome.
We are managing to have a good Hotel agreement nearby the venue.
In few hours the official site will be created and updated with all news.
Meanwhile this is the e-mail: europaleague2010@libero.it
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome Empty Europa League's Site

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Europa League's Site is online!
It has a spartan look, but it will improve hours after hours.

Click HERE! http://www.fistf-europa-league-roma-2010.com
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome Empty Site updated

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 pm

The site is updated with the presentation of the official Logo of the event.
Click here to see it.

http://www.fistf-europa-league-roma-2010.com/english/index_eng.html
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Europa League 2010 in Rome Empty update

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm

New entry for the Europa League.
Click on the link below.
http://www.fistf-europa-league-roma-2010.com/english/index_eng.html