The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria)

+6
Thomas
Heinz Eder
kechris
ken
Martin Hodds
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria) Empty Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria)

Post  Admin Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:40 pm

The FISTF Europa Cup will be held in Mattersburg, home of the world's number 1 club. More details will be available soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria) Empty date

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:11 pm

The date for the Europa Cup is 30 and 31 October 2010.

Back to top Go down

Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria) Empty Re: Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria)

Post  Martin Hodds Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:56 pm

No more information about the Champions League yet ? Sad

I would like to try and book some accomodation but there don't seem to be many hotels in Mattersburg itself. Very Happy

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria) Empty Re: Europa Cup 2010 in Mattersburg (Austria)

Post  Martin Hodds Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:30 am

Ah well, only 1 month with no more details. Maybe we will receive them in November. Cool

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 am

Still no official info about this?
People need to make arrangements!

Is it actually going to take place?
ken
ken
International Open Winner
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:57 am

Heinz, can you give us the official site for the champions league?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am

my work as assistent of the sports director ended on 1 st of september, so please contact somebody from the board to get this information.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:15 pm

I didn't ask you as member of FISTF but as member of Austrian Federation and because i don't know who is the competition manager of champions league.

If Heinz doesn't want to answer to members of this forum maybe Mark wants as Austrian president.

Martin asked information before 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:49 am

Instead of asking the whole world, you should maybe think a bit smaller and start asking in the association of Greece.
There surely somebody can give you the information you need.

Heinz

kechris wrote:I didn't ask you as member of FISTF but as member of Austrian Federation and because i don't know who is the competition manager of champions league.

If Heinz doesn't want to answer to members of this forum maybe Mark wants as Austrian president.

Martin asked information before 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Instead of asking the whole world, you should maybe think a bit smaller and start asking in the association of Greece.

Heinz

kechris wrote:I didn't ask you as member of FISTF but as member of Austrian Federation and because i don't know who is the competition manager of champions league.

Ha ha ha Laughing Heinz. Your joke was fantastic!!!! Information by greek federation!!! We haven't information yet if we will play I.O. this weekend. The greek site has not informed the last 4 months. Since 3 May. CHECK IT. http://patfap-news.blogspot.com/

OK i must ask greek federation. Martin by who he must ask information? Because he is the president of English association...

I ask information for champion league in topic for champion league. A simple question because we interest to take part. But maybe Heinz don't interest to help us and the organisers.

Thanks.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 am

Didn't you learn from last year's EC?
Same situation again, but when there is a new sports director your team can come and play without being nominated by the association maybe! You can try!
I explain it one more time to you.

The association decides about the teams according on rules in best case
The association informs the teams that they are qualified and ask if they will play
The association send the teams to the organizer and FISTF.

Do you see anywhere in this process something that a club can come to the Champions League if they are not nominated by the association?

For further information you can contact the FISTF Board, the organizer (TFC Mattersburg) or the greek association. Do you find anywhere my name or the name of Markus for information?

i hope that helps.

PS: As far as i know Martin Hodds isn't the president of ESTFA anymore.

kechris wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Instead of asking the whole world, you should maybe think a bit smaller and start asking in the association of Greece.

Heinz

Ha ha ha Laughing Heinz. Your joke was fantastic!!!! Information by greek federation!!! We haven't information yet if we will play I.O. this weekend. The greek site has not informed the last 4 months. Since 3 May. CHECK IT. http://patfap-news.blogspot.com/

OK i must ask greek federation. Martin by who he must ask information? Because he is the president of English association...

I ask information for champion league in topic for champion league. A simple question because we interest to take part. But maybe Heinz don't interest to help us and the organisers.

Thanks.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

stop talking Heinz.

I ASK ONLY INFORMATION FOR EUROPA CUP. WAKE UP. STOP YOUR FOOL COMMENTS.

MY CLUB IS SUBSTITUTE FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND MAYBE ONE GREEK CLUB WILL NOT TAKE PART IN CH.L. I CAN FIND SITE FOR EUROPA LEAGUE BUT NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS ONLY IN QUESTIONS . DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MORE CLEVER THAN THE OTHER PERSONS?

I ASK INFORMATION . IF YOU CAN HELP SEND ME THE SITE OR STOP THE COMMENTS FOR FEDERATIONS.
THIS IS OUR PROBLEM.

p.s So because Martin is not yet president you don't give information. Oh my God.
We ask you and Mark because you are very often in forum. We did a simple question and you wrote your life story. We want only the site of CH.L.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 am

don't you have any contact from mattersburg?
Robert Lenz for an example?
Come on Kostas.

kechris wrote:stop talking Heinz.

I ASK ONLY INFORMATION FOR EUROPA CUP. WAKE UP. STOP YOUR FOOL COMMENTS.

MY CLUB IS SUBSTITUTE FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND MAYBE ONE GREEK CLUB WILL NOT TAKE PART IN CH.L. I CAN FIND SITE FOR EUROPA LEAGUE BUT NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

PLEASE GIVE ANSWERS ONLY IN QUESTIONS . DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE MORE CLEVER THAN THE OTHER PERSONS?

I ASK INFORMATION . IF YOU CAN HELP SEND ME THE SITE OR STOP THE COMMENTS FOR FEDERATIONS.
THIS IS OUR PROBLEM.

p.s So because Martin is not yet president you don't give information. Oh my God.
We ask you and Mark because you are very often in forum. We did a simple question and you wrote your life story. We want only the site of CH.L.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I have a leaflet from the WC which says the Champions League info can be found at www.champions-league2010.at

However I tried it earlier and it didn't seem to work. Will try again later.

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Thanks Martin. I will look for.

I look for in mattesburg's site but i didn't find something for europa league.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Does someone know the schedule?
It would be easier to book fly...

Thomas
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Is there a schedule for the event?

If it's done, why is it not shown anywhere?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:50 pm

von K. wrote:Is there a schedule for the event?

Because the communication director is still looking for a way to communicate informations...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm

Admin wrote:
von K. wrote:Is there a schedule for the event?

Because the communication director is still looking for a way to communicate informations...

But there is a schedule ready and it's sent to the Board (or to the right persons)?

Do Mattersburg know the schedule? Why is it not on their site?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm

I know most clubs have received the agenda by e-mail.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Admin wrote:I know most clubs have received the agenda by e-mail.

From who?

Was the schedule made by Sports Director or who?

Sorry, but I would like to know exactly. (I guess, you know why, Vincent Wink )

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Robert Lenz sent it, I think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

Excuse me but i didn't understand. The schedule is only for the clubs which take part in tournament?

If a person wants to see the tournament he cann't take information for this ?!

Oh my God. Very proffesional way to find sponsors...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Anyway, it's a funny situation because people are blaming everyone for the lack of communication.

But who should we blame? TFC Mattersburg? No!

The only ones to blame are the FISTF Board members because it's their job to make sure there is a good communication. In the past, when there was a poor communication about tournaments, people like Heinz, Thossa or me were doing our best to solve the problems. What are Cacatania and Koutromanos doing? Nothing! They prefer to send circulars in a nice paperwork just to show that they are professional. But they are not professionals. They are just &@#*$£%

They became Board members based on promises and they don't keep their promises. At least Capponi and De Francesco were good enough to resign!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Hereis what the clubs received:

Champions League & Europa League 2010

Program

In two weeks time, the European Competitions will kick off. Please find enclosed in this circular the
programs of running of both competitions.

Champions League

Saturday

13.00 4th Row of matches
Games for 15th & 16th place
Games for 17th and 18th places
13.55 5th Row of matches
14.50 6th Row of matches
16.00 7th Row of matches
16.50 8th Row of matches
17.45 9th Row of matches

Sunday

Sunday
10.00 1st Row of matches
10.55 2nd Row of matches
11.50 3rd Row of matches
13.00 Quarter Finals
14.00 Semi Finals for places 1 to 4
Semi Finals for places 5 to 8
Games for 11th & 12th place
Games for 13th & 14th place
15.00 Games for 3rd & 4th place
Games for 5th & 6th place
Games for 7th & 8th place
Games for 9th & 10th place
16.00 Final
16.45 Ceremony
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next