The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candidates Lists for FISTF BoD elections

+13
von K.
player
de francesco
kechris
Freddy
Heinz Eder
Janus_Gersie
chragg
maxischn
Admin
Thossa
drastis
Luis Filipe Horta
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Candidates Lists for FISTF BoD elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Candidates Lists for FISTF BoD elections

Post  player Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 am

hopefully the poorest board since a long time will be over soon!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully h*tl*r/ m*ss*l*n* and their cruw leaves the subbuteo scene as quick as they entered it!!!!!!!!

player
International Open Winner
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Candidates Lists for FISTF BoD elections - Page 2 Empty Re: Candidates Lists for FISTF BoD elections

Post  von K. Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Any news on why Drazinakis and Aggelinas were rejected as candidates?

I have asked the finnish association to make an official inquiry and complaint if necessary. I'm not sure if it has been done, but I know that no answer has come anyway.

Before the elections it is essential to know. Otherwise the whole system of FISTF will be in danger of collapsing because of irregularities and possible law suits.

President Silvio Catania must now step forward and take a public stance and carry his weight as a President.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 am

von K. wrote:Any news on why Drazinakis and Aggelinas were rejected as candidates?

I have asked the finnish association to make an official inquiry and complaint if necessary. I'm not sure if it has been done, but I know that no answer has come anyway.

Before the elections it is essential to know. Otherwise the whole system of FISTF will be in danger of collapsing because of irregularities and possible law suits.

President Silvio Catania must now step forward and take a public stance and carry his weight as a President.

I received an official answer by mr Catania. I answered back explaining that the reasons FISTF BoD used to decide my exclusion are against FISTF statuses. I am waiting for their final answer before I do what I have to.

Aggelinas spreads the rumour that he is going to be a candidate after all, but no official announcement has been issued until now.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:02 am

I believe Chris Aggelinas is in the same situation as you are.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 am

Admin wrote:I believe Chris Aggelinas is in the same situation as you are.

I think it is quite different. I never accepted PATFAP's authority to send applications. Chris chose to submit his candidature via PATFAP. He accepted that PATFAP was responsible for sending the applications. So, if PATFAP finally withdrew Chris' candidature, this is NOT a responsibility of FISTF BoD. It is a matter between Aggelinas and PATFAP.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 pm

People put it right in another thread. No candidate should express his plans unless it is clarified WHO are the candidates.

I did not have any reply after I officially expressed my objection to the funny excuses of current FISTF BoD why they rejected my application.

Chris Aggelinas has said to people that he received a call from Koutroumanos (member of the current BoD), who told him that the last will not be candidate at all, leaving the place free for Aggelinas...

At last, is there ANYBODY representing the BoD to give us a final decision???

For goodness sake this is RIDICULOUS!!!

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 am

Whoever will be elected in September... the members of next FISTF BoD will takeover the jobs of a chaos club.

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 am

I hope a new board won't create new chaos. Cool

Thossa wrote:Whoever will be elected in September... the members of next FISTF BoD will takeover the jobs of a chaos club.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:59 am

Repairing what has been broken will be the most important job and that will not be easy... Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 am

Depending on the result of the elections, I think it could be a good chance, not only to repair, but also to change things.
Only to move back to the situation before january wouldn't make sense too, because many members of FISTF were unhappy with the situation before january.
So I think some things need to be repaired but other things began by the current board maybe only need to be modified. What exactly that should be needs an objective view on the things done by the new board (i hope that all the current directors who won't continue pass all their work to the next director elected at the congress).

Heinz

Admin wrote:Repairing what has been broken will be the most important job and that will not be easy... Sad

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:34 am

Whoever wins this will be the closest thing to a jam.

will be very difficult to govern, do not know anybody programs on key issues such as handbook, rules, materials, organizations, events, marketing and so on.

The real and only problem is that politics FISTF love.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 am

What's wrong with the handbook?

In Frankfurt there were a lot of discussions about nationalities, transferts,... made by people who either had never read the handbook or just can't understand englisgh or french.

I agree that the handbook can always be improved but as long as people can not even understand the existing rules, then they have a problem...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Since there is only a few of us around the world, and respecting the fact that not everyone is obliged to read, write or even understand English or French , the FISTF board should concentrate on having every important document in every possible language. This is not only vital for communication but also for marketing purposes.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 pm

I totally agree but how can FISTF for instance translate the rulebook or the handbook into greek or dutch if there if no Greek or Dutchman ready to do that? I believe in many other sports only the offical language(s) is used for official documentation. When a translation is needed, it's done by the national associations.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:20 pm

Sorry, I've done to translate the manual of a professional translator. And this fatal letter. (A test? Enough to see the confusion on the extraordinary congress ..)

We must change the rules for affiliations of the countries on the votes on the organization of tournaments, etc.etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 pm

The role of the board, amongst other things is to find solutions for problems such as this. No one forced no one to seek office. Whoever is up to the task , go on.
I am confident that there are people in places called universities that for a given amount of their local currency would be more than happy to do the translation for you , with your technical guidance of course. And given the unemployment rate, I am also confident the price can be quite low. This is one possible solution that just sprung to my mind.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 pm

pierocapponi wrote:Sorry, I've done to translate the manual of a professional translator. And this fatal letter. (A test? Enough to see the confusion on the extraordinary congress ..)

We must change the rules for affiliations of the countries on the votes on the organization of tournaments, etc.etc.
What does it mean?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 pm

It means that the Handbook, that you have read many times in English and French is written very badly. It does not explain many things.

You are urgent things to change. It's ridiculous that a country with one player, simply by paying, to be a member of the FISTF no minimum requirements (people, tournaments, etc.).. It is also ridiculous that a board vote at the risk of making a great confusion.
Should appoint the president and his henchmen this.

I have explained better? English is a problem or do not want to understand?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Yes, your english is the problem, sorry.

Yes, the system is not perfect. For me it's bullshit to give a vote to "SCOTLAND" when only one person decides for the country without consulting the rest of his own national Board. Or FRANCE that took a decision before the Congress inF rankfurt and Laurent Garnier decided something else alone when the Congress started (oooooooops). This is even as disgusting and unbelievable as having India as a member nation just because they paid their membership fee.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

FISTF BoD-Elections should be every two years, not every four years.

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Thossa wrote:FISTF BoD-Elections should be every two years, not every four years.
Totally true!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:34 pm

The World Cup should be every 2 years and the FISTF Congress and BOD vote at the same time. Cool

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Thossa wrote:FISTF BoD-Elections should be every two years, not every four years.
Totally true!

I'agree

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 am

What is the reason for making elections every 2 years?
I think it is enough to have the current situation every 4 years, or do you think that after the next elections everything will be like before january? Cool

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:
Admin wrote:
Totally true!

I'agree

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  hönkki Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

It's ridiculous that a country with one player, simply by paying, to be a member of the FISTF no minimum requirements (people, tournaments, etc.)

There should be some minimum requirements for the right to vote, but not to be a member of FISTF. I think it's ok if India is a membernation, but that is not ok if India has the same vote as Italy, if India has just one player. Minimum requirements could be for instance 10 players in FISTF ranking and 1 official FISTF tournament per year (and of course the membership fee).

There could be a system, where the big nations have 2 votes, the small nations have 1 vote and the nations which are truly in the beginner level have 0 votes. Just an idea.

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next