The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madrid, 02/11

+20
Lorenzo
SergLoureiro
Marcus Tilgner
thetruth
drastis
dromer
maxischn
zinga
Luis Filipe Horta
alex popoff
panagios
Heinz Eder
Janus_Gersie
Thomas Vulpes
von K.
Belphigor
kechris
Admin
Subby1109
Thossa
24 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Madrid, 02/11 - Page 18 Empty Re: Madrid, 02/11

Post  alex popoff Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 am

zinga wrote:
zinga wrote:I sent the votes on Wednesday and they should arrive in time. If not, then we just have to live with it.
The Finnish post delivery following system does not indicate that the voting envelope has been delivered in Madrid. Thus, I assume that our votes arrive late by post. In that case, my apologies to all.

You can vote by phone : send your phone number to Laurent Garnier +33 (0)6 07 45 59 88
and also to this adress by e-mail : laurentgarnier@atenaconcept.com
Good Luck !
alex popoff
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 pm

For open information here below is my letter written last night as an answer to a proposal on Friday which was the following:

President Jurik
General Secretary Kouvonkorpi
Sports De Francesco
Marketing Capponi
Finance Guerrero
Communication Coppenolle

And included position outside the board:
Disciplinary Gersie

Dear all,

I'm sorry to only answer now. I have had much more important matters at work and especially at home.

I say much more important matters, because I fully agree with the statement of Teemu (added note: in an email not published here). I have no time for the personal issues which override all important issues and subjects in FISTF.

This has got to change.

The FISTF is far more important than any one person or any one nation. This has been forgotten.

After following the politics during last week, I can not support this board with candidacies of Stefano and Vincent. You are the culmination point of the problems. Not entirely because of yourselves, but as a combination of yourselves and your reputation. Anyone looking at the FISTF sandbox from the outside would see it straight away. It is not you personally. In FISTF matters it is your way of discussion, and the lack of ability to compromise or accept you are maybe wrong. You both also have too many people you don't want to work with. And for too many people you are like a red rag (to a bull).

At the moment it is something FISTF definitely does not need.

I have no problems with the other posts. Except that I do not see it ethically correct and as part of a genuine democratic election that I will be a candidate for something else this close to the elections. I know the poor statutes say differently, but I don't see it appropriate to candidate for anything other than as the President.

Seeing how things have been before the Congress makes me very sad. Last minute politics behind the scenes. Why weren't these proposals done weeks ago when there would have been time to discuss real issues and find compromises.

I wish you all a good Congress, and I wish that FISTF will be there also on monday. It will take wise men who understand the needs of FISTF, who can listen, who can understand, who can put themselves in other people's place. And above all it will take genuine altruism for the benefit of FISTF. It is time to rise to the occasion.

Best Regards to all of you,
Vesa Kouvonkorpi
Finland

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorenzo Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Admin wrote:
All efforts to reach a general agreement were unsuccessful. I can bear witness that the Italian leadership genuinely sought a compromise.
This situation is above all limits of logic. We are talking about having elections and then we have only blackmail. Because the vote of Belgium is against the presence of De Francesco in the Board (I would even say it's not a problem with De Francesco, it's a problem with his ideas), De Francesco retires and Capponi as well?

They ave a chance to have 15 out of 16 votes and they are doing blackmail now telling everyone they can't reach an agreement. Sorry but after all the cheating involved, we are now speaking again about blackmail. This is very sad to see that at the end, those elections are just a big joke and a huge waste of time and money for those who take part...

Once again, I insist on the fact that the words "agreement" and "compromise" means the 2 sides have to do some efforts. Sorry but there was no affort at all from those who are doing blackmail.

Vincent, I am not interested in starting an argument, but rather a dialogue.

The people you wanted to keep out of the Board were kept out of the Board. As a token of good will, you were even offered the chair of president.

I am told that when you changed your mind and refused to support Stefano as sport director, he offered to step back if you were ready to do the same.

The reason why Stefano and Piero withdrew their candidatures is that they saw no point in forming a divided Board, even less one having important countries rowing against it.

Is that blackmail? Shocked

If I said anything wrong, I stand ready to be corrected.
Lorenzo
Lorenzo
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:11 pm

The thing is that the opinion of Belgium (not only mine) is that we don't agree with the ideas of Stefano:
- the Europa League (the way it is run now)
- the idea of the "super 9"
- giving more power to the big nations and less power to the small nations
- saying that to become a member of FISTF, you need to have at least "X players and X clubs"

Sorry but it doesn't work this way.

Anyway Belgium is made of honest people. If the majority of nations think De Francesco must be in the Board, we'll respect it.

We also don't forget all the consequences of De Francesco's 6 months in the Board. We had never had such a bad sports director. At the end, he resigned! And now we should push him to come back? Sorry but this is a joke.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Lorenzo wrote:Piero withdrew their candidatures

But how come Capponi is now elected as President then? I didn't even know he candidated...

This question is not part of your discussion with Vincent, or has got nothing to do with the result. It would probably anyway have been a Pyrrhic victory for me to get elected, and I didn't even expect to be ahead of Markus.

I'm very interested in Piero's plans for unifying the FISTF. I wish they work.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

I just cancelled my candidatre as communication director.

I don't work with cheaters and liars!

Sorry but I had the dream FISTF could come back to the right track...

Anyway, usually Piero resigns all the time after 2 months so hopefully we'll get rid of him in april Razz Razz Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Congratulation Vincent, you are just elected with 6 votes Laughing
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Tell the new president he can go to hell!

The hell will be in Mons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:Tell the new president he can go to hell!

Maybe it's better if you tak a walk outside. This is exactly why I wanted you to step down from the limelight.

Can you really destroy the reputation of Mons like this. You have no right to do that.

Please, calm down a bit.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Yes, anyway, it's time to quit table football forever. To be part of an association run by cheaters, liars, manipulators,.... doesn't make any sense any more.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 pm

von K. wrote:
Admin wrote:Tell the new president he can go to hell!

Maybe it's better if you tak a walk outside. This is exactly why I wanted you to step down from the limelight.

Can you really destroy the reputation of Mons like this. You have no right to do that.

Please, calm down a bit.

This is why you had been the perfect choice to be the new president. So you shouldn't be surprised that you've gained so many votes...

On the other side I can understand Vincents feelings quite well, because people invested loads of at least questionable manouvres to destroy what he's built up (not alone, but...) over more than seven years...
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:23 pm

Marcus Tilgner wrote:
On the other side I can understand Vincents feelings quite well, because people invested loads of at least questionable manouvres to destroy what he's built up (not alone, but...) over more than seven years...

I understand his situation and feelings very well, too. But everything doesn't need to be written in public in a state of anger.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Von k is right Vincent, go out and get some fresh air.
Don't tell me you expected another result.
Koutromous will continue is hard work on communication i bet, if not that would be a surprise.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Capponi = President
De Francesco = Sports
Garnier = General Secretary
Koutromanos - Marketing

Four of six people co-responsable for the last year disaster now back in power.

Thank you boys. When you think it is not possible to sink deeper.....
No
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Piero,

now that you've been elected into the most important spot in FISTF, it's probably the time to tell the table soccer community your programme which made your victory possible.

Your programme and YOU as a person have to be the best in history of FISTF to solve the problems which we face today and which had built up to a huge mountain in front of us during the last year.
You'll need the best of luck and a fantastic team around you to fulfil this task successfully. You may get the luck needed, but seeing the names in your team, I think, you're already lost...

To be honest I (personally) would have preferred you in the position of the Marketing Director, because with your connection to Total Soccer, I expected a good synergy for both sides.
But NOW, as a president of a worldwide sports federation, you are expected to be neutral and you are standing in your own way. It will cost you loads of personal commitments to keep the neutrality needed and not to be the president from which the people say: He took another decision in favour of Total Soccer.
Therefor and because of the way he presented himself in this forum Vesa would have been the perfect man for this position in my eyes...

Anyway, I'm curious to know your plans for the future and hope that you'll do an honest job...!
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Marcus the four RE-elected members of BoD (THE REST TWO MAYBE RETIRED) don't speak english.
The two of them retired by ex BoD. Now they re-elected with the same partners. One of them change side.

Gibraltar with two or three players Argentina without taking part to abroad -both of them had sponsors by other countries.

The situation is sick and you spend your time with discussions.

p.s. i am against split but i wrote last summer that we need a european federation....

Last edited by kechris on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Funny information from Madrid beside the elections: Silvio Catania is now "persona non grata". Just a marginal note Cool
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 pm

kechris wrote:Marcus the four RE-elected members of BoD (THE REST TWO MAYBE RETIRED) don't speak english.
The two of them retired by ex BoD. Now they re-elected with the same partners. One of them change side.

Gibraltar with two or three players Argentina without taking part to abroad -both of them had sponsors by other countries.

The situation is sick and you spend your time with discussions.

... which is exactly what I've meant by writing
'...seeing the names in your team, I think, you're already lost...'
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

so markus you understand my words...
kechris wrote:
p.s. i am against split but i wrote last summer that we need a european federation....

Create a new european federation. This is not split. Like uefa and fifa.
p.s Vincent i was asking for a month by chragg to be candidate. And he took the decision last time...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 pm

A new federation for sure is a solution. A federation of fair and honest people. And i'll be pleased to have Singapore, the US, Brazil, Australia,... in the association and of course they should have the same right as the others, even the right to vote at elections because this is what I call democracy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Vincent did not want us but after today is that correct I would rather play with friends and fair
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm

and happy on tournament
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Belphigor Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Today I think nobody can be proud on what happend.

Belphigor
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm

What about Catania?

Rumours say 2500 € are missing in FISTF because of him. Can anybody clear the air in case of this, please? I mean, four of his fellowers are now still in charge.

How can anybody trust in this new BoD. They are all disgraced anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonello Rodriquez Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 am

To promote a "New federation" is simply a sick point of view.
Let's build togheter a new FISTF and stop complaining please.
Antonello Rodriquez
Antonello Rodriquez
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next