The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official candidates in Madrid

+12
mikeburns
Janus_Gersie
zinga
Luis Filipe Horta
kechris
drastis
panagios
dromer
Thossa
Heinz Eder
Admin
von K.
16 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official candidates in Madrid Empty Official candidates in Madrid

Post  von K. Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm

As there is no site to check these from we'll try to gather the info here.

De Francesco has posted in the Italian forum, that Koutroumanos is an official candidate for communication. I don't yet know where De Francesco got the information.

Are there anymore candidates who have confirmed their candidacy?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Official candidates in Madrid Empty Re: Official candidates in Madrid

Post  Admin Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:24 pm

I still wonder how legal it is that candidates have to be presented by their national association...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

I fear not even 1%

Admin wrote:I still wonder how legal it is that candidates have to be presented by their national association...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 pm

[quote="von K."]As there is no site to check these from we'll try to gather the info here.
Good start

De Francesco has posted in the Italian forum, that Koutroumanos is an official candidate for communication. I don't yet know where De Francesco got the information.
No kidding?

Are there anymore candidates who have confirmed their candidacy?
Fred Vulpes for finances
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 pm

Koutroumanos, great news.
I'm sure he will make a great looking website, a perfect weekly newsletter and a welll moderated forum. A real pro that man.
The right man at the right place!

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:15 pm

dromer wrote:Koutroumanos, great news.
I'm sure he will make a great looking website, a perfect weekly newsletter and a welll moderated forum. A real pro that man.

It's anyone's right to candidate. No problem with that.

If FISTF members want Koutroumanos' professionality, and think it is the right person to lead the communication and help unify FISTF, then they vote for him. Otherwise they won't vote for him.

FISTF gets what the majority votes. We can only hope that people don't vote blindly.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:24 pm

I an pleased to see that you write a lot and you seem to be an articulate guy.

So, this time anyone can apply and they do not have to pass their application through the national assoc?

because if they still have to , then through which national assoc has this application passed through? do not believe anything they tell you.

Let me be quite clear about this. I have no problem with anyone being anything. I have a problem with the "bending" of the law. Greece must have elections as soon as possible and most of the problems will be solved internally

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:30 pm

@von K
Don't get me wrong, i also think he has every right to be a candidate. I even think he has a good change to win the election.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:06 pm

dromer wrote:Koutroumanos, great news.

I'm surprised you never get the great newsletter every week in your mailbox over the last 12 months :-) :-) :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 pm

panagios wrote:
So, this time anyone can apply and they do not have to pass their application through the national assoc?

because if they still have to , then through which national assoc has this application passed through? do not believe anything they tell you.

Nothing in the statutes says otherwise. So even the most hated person in an association can be a candidate. No one has ever shown anything that would suggest otherwise.

Like you said, we shouldn't believe everything they tell us.

panagios wrote:I have no problem with anyone being anything. I have a problem with the "bending" of the law. Greece must have elections as soon as possible and most of the problems will be solved internally

I agree, and never thought other about your views.

Greece candidacies are no problem legally, but the question is if Greece will have a legal delegate for Madrid. It remains an open question (we have received contradictory information about this), which i hope Greece can sort out before the EGM with univocal and reliable documentation. But this is not the topic for it.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:59 pm

von K. wrote:
panagios wrote:

Nothing in the statutes says otherwise. So even the most hated person in an association can be a candidate. No one has ever shown anything that would suggest otherwise.

I agreee with you Vesa, nothing in the statuses says otherwise. So, I expect your strong support when I put my candidacy forward.

von K. wrote:
panagios wrote:I have no problem with anyone being anything. I have a problem with the "bending" of the law. Greece must have elections as soon as possible and most of the problems will be solved internally

Greece candidacies are no problem legally, but the question is if Greece will have a legal delegate for Madrid. It remains an open question (we have received contradictory information about this), which i hope Greece can sort out before the EGM with univocal and reliable documentation. But this is not the topic for it.

What kind of contradictory information have you received exactly?

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

drastis wrote: So, I expect your strong support when I put my candidacy forward.

Don´t put us any longer on the rack, George Very Happy
For what do you want to candidate Question
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 am

drastis wrote:
von K. wrote:
panagios wrote:

I agreee with you Vesa, nothing in the statuses says otherwise. So, I expect your strong support when I put my candidacy forward.

You've got my (and I dare say the finnish association's) support to be official candidate, of course. Otherwise we would break the rules. You and Chris Aggelinas had this support also before Rain, but the elections were cancelled altogether.

About who we vote, we don't talk about in the open. At least before the candidate lists are final.

drastis wrote:
von K. wrote:

What kind of contradictory information have you received exactly?

The information you and Kostas have written about Greece not having an official Board. And the information from Koutroumanos' side that they are the official provisional Board and thus eligible to represent the Paftap.

I can make conclusions, but it is important to see facts. Hearing and reading unofficial comments is not enough at this delicate moment.

I hope you see what I mean.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm

von K. wrote:
The information you and Kostas have written about Greece not having an official Board. And the information from Koutroumanos' side that they are the official provisional Board and thus eligible to represent the Paftap.

I can make conclusions, but it is important to see facts. Hearing and reading unofficial comments is not enough at this delicate moment.

I hope you see what I mean.

I understand perfectly. It's not our fault that the Greek Courts are so slow in delivering decisions officially.

Koutroumanos never challenged our comments about the decision of the Court, because the decision exists and he knows it. About provisional board etc, I hope we agree that everybody knows now who's been telling the truth and who 's lying.

Kechris simply doesn't want to call for a meeting of the provisional board and declare elections and a new provisional president before the official announcement of the decision. He simply follows the rules, that's all

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 am

a small simple comment
the members of provisional BoD are 5.
Koutroumanos Papakonstantinou me and Kadinopoulos-Mavraganis who are 2 of the persons who asked decision by court for elections.
So you can understand that the votes are 2-3.
Few days more for official court decision because we want to follow the legal way is a good idea.

kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 pm

so those are the people who are actually representing the greek association till the elections happened?

kechris wrote:a small simple comment
the members of provisional BoD are 5.
Koutroumanos Papakonstantinou me and Kadinopoulos-Mavraganis who are 2 of the persons who asked decision by court for elections.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 am

yes
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Piero,

I sent my candidacy to mr Catania three days ago. I still have not got any reply. If this is the way things are going to happen in Madrid, then I think it will be a waste of time and money for anyone who is going to attend it.

As you are the actual organiser of this, I would like to have your answers to the following questions:

1. Who is going to run the Congress? (A name please)
2. Are you ready to postpone the meeting if you realise that rules are not respected?
3. Why should national Associations attend the Congress if everything is so uncertain?

Thanks

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Drastis, I share exactly the same feelings.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm

A conciliatory measure: Wouldn´t it be the best to send all candidatures and every needed things to Piero?
1) He is host and organise everything to prepare the meeting anyway
2) His wife is a lawyer, too (or am I wrong, so please coorect me, Piero)
3) As soon as he received candidatures or participations for the EGM, he is really able to post it here, to make it transparent.

drastis wrote:Piero,

I sent my candidacy to mr Catania three days ago. I still have not got any reply. If this is the way things are going to happen in Madrid, then I think it will be a waste of time and money for anyone who is going to attend it.

As you are the actual organiser of this, I would like to have your answers to the following questions:

1. Who is going to run the Congress? (A name please)
2. Are you ready to postpone the meeting if you realise that rules are not respected?
3. Why should national Associations attend the Congress if everything is so uncertain?

Thanks
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I appreciate the confidence ......

But I'm trying to take these elections as the way of the statutes without inventing anything new.

Only the President may delegate me to create an organizational office use and receive congressional delegations and applications.

Jose Carlos Guerrero, who speaks English and is an economist, and Giulio Fazio, a lawyer, would make part of the organizational secretary.

The Segretaria of Congress (which is another thing) is named in the Congress.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Candidates for the moment:

Drazinakis
Vulpes F.
Koutroumanos

Any others who I've missed?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Coppenolle?

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 pm

von K. wrote:Candidates for the moment:

Drazinakis
Vulpes F.
Koutroumanos

For what jobs each ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Candidates for the moment (correct if the departments are wrong):

Drazinakis (general secretary)
Vulpes F. (finance)
Coppenolle (communication)
Koutroumanos (communication)

edit: Coppenolle added, sorry wasn't sure it was already official from your part, Vincent.

Last edited by von K. on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next