The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled

+26
drastis
Rob Smith
ken
Freddy
Len Parsons
von K.
soxy
Arturo
The Truth
de francesco
Thomas Vulpes
SergLoureiro
djspider8
wrkl
kechris
Chris23_at
zinga
Martin Hodds
panagios
Janus_Gersie
maxischn
hönkki
Luis Filipe Horta
Admin
Marcus Tilgner
Thossa
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled - Page 4 Empty Re: FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled

Post  Janus_Gersie Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 pm

de francesco wrote:it 's different to say to other people that they are the mafia. The Mafia is a criminal organization. Mafia practice murder, drug trafficking, human organ trafficking, human trafficking, etc..

Okay, got it. For you it MUST be a complete different thing. But as I understand Vincent had another "translation" of the word. But you must admit that it is one thing to suspend somebody (like Vincent) but totally another thing NOT to give him the right to appeal. It is normal juridication to give the defendant an opportunity to appeal. I miss that paragrapgh in the letter of Silvio. Maybe it would have been better to consult the Disciplinary Council in advance ...
By the way: I am not sure if the board is authorised to penalise somebody. But I have to look into our Disciplinary Regulations first. Maybe I am wrong.

de francesco wrote:For the rest you don't worry Janus, i come back to work only in Italy. To understand how to work without unnecessary blah blah blah. We will arrive at 5000 players before you arrive to 500.

I don't worry about you, Stefano. You have to follow your own way. But I am worried about the part Italy will take in future in FISTF. And of course you can be proud if you would reach 5000 members. Can you imagine that I am proud of having 100 members ? No you can't ? I tell you why: you don't accept different developments in the countries. As Piero already stated a few weeks ago: We have a tablesoccer game called "Tipp-Kick" well known here in Germany available in all shops. I have nothing more to add ...

de francesco wrote:My suggestion if we want to save FISTF is that all Associations must come back to the starting point. All member countries must give one delegate. We must form a board of guarantee that work on the Statute and on the rules in order to go to elections as soon as possible.

Totally agreed. With one small exception: ELECTIONS NOW!

de francesco wrote:I repeat the same thing. the enemy is not Coppenolle or Catania. The enemy is the Play Station

Totally agreed. We all have to work for the unity !
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled - Page 4 Empty Re: FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled

Post  Janus_Gersie Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 am

Letter of DSTFB to FISTF (in copy to all presidents of member nations) regarding the elections with deadline for the Board to answer on 25th August has not been answered in time ...

This is not the right way how to treat member nations. We are the legislative body and the Board is the executive body.

What would happen if the management of a company would not inform in time the supervisory board of that company ? I guess you all know the answer ...

Janus Gersie
President DSTFB e.V.
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:03 am

Janus_Gersie wrote:What would happen if the management of a company would not inform in time the supervisory board of that company ? I guess you all know the answer ...

Janus Gersie
President DSTFB e.V.

They would surely lose their job... Wink

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 am

When I posted the "bad words" on Facebook, the Board took only a few hours to make a decision to suspend me (I realy can't believe the 7 Board members gave their opinion) and to publish it on the FISTF website. And it was a sunday! What a joke!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:55 pm

This so called "Sanction" is the best joke ever a FISTFBoD made within 17 years. The intention can only be, to make sure, you will not going to Rain, Vincent, and to forbid you to take place at the congress.

This "sanction" can not be valid and the congress will annul it.

But, will the congress really take place? I am sceptical!!!!
Will the provisional President be present? I am sceptical!!!!
Where arethe topics for the congress? Nothing!

Who is able to be so shameless and cancell elections is easly able to cancell the congress, too.
But I want to take a look at the finances.

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Thossa wrote:This so called "Sanction" is the best joke ever a FISTFBoD made within 17 years. The intention can only be, to make sure, you will not going to Rain, Vincent, and to forbid you to take place at the congress.

This "sanction" can not be valid and the congress will annul it.

But, will the congress really take place? I am sceptical!!!!
Will the provisional President be present? I am sceptical!!!!
Where arethe topics for the congress? Nothing!

Who is able to be so shameless and cancell elections is easly able to cancell the congress, too.
But I want to take a look at the finances.

Come on now Thossa.

Silvio promised there would be discussions at the congress. I hope you are not doubting his word.

It's really up to Janus now. All he can do is remind everyone where the congress is being held then wait and see who attends. If no-one comes then bom bom bom

wrkl
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Silvio also promised elections till the day he cancelled the elections... Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

wrkl wrote:It's really up to Janus now. All he can do is remind everyone where the congress is being held then wait and see who attends. If no-one comes then bom bom bom

Schedule/Timetable for the WORLDCUP 2010
in Rain/Germany

Date: 3 .- 5. September 2010
Venue: Rain, Fasanenweg

Friday, 3rd September 2010:
18:00 h: FISTF-Congress
Address: Restaurant “TSV-Gaststätte”, Donauwörther Strasse 46, Rain
(directly at the venue – just cross the street)

20:00 h: WorldCup DRAW at the venue
- Food and drinks available -
after the draw: hall opening for some games

Saturday, 4th September 2010:
9:00 h: Opening Ceremony (no hall entrance before 9 a.m.!)
10:00 h: Kick-Off Individual Competition
Appr. 19:00 h: End of Day 1

Sunday, 5th September 2010:
8:30 h: Opening of the venue
9:00 h: Kick-Off Team Competition
18:00 h: Price Giving Ceremony

WorldCup Info #3 sent out to all participating nations last week !
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 pm

sorry had to correct your timetable

Janus_Gersie wrote:
in Rain/Germany

ELECTION OF A NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS according to FISTF statues

maxischn
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
wrkl wrote:It's really up to Janus now. All he can do is remind everyone where the congress is being held then wait and see who attends. If no-one comes then bom bom bom

in Rain/Germany

Thanks for that Janus but it's not really what I meant. My English is not so good Smile

What I mean is you are in charge of the Congress. You are the President of the host nation and you decide whether it is cancelled or not. It is also your responsibility to ensure as many people attend as possible. Especially this one.

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 am

wrkl wrote:What I mean is you are in charge of the Congress. You are the President of the host nation and you decide whether it is cancelled or not. It is also your responsibility to ensure as many people attend as possible. Especially this one.

Got it ! For sure everything is ready for the congress. We have a room at the restaurant 30 m away from the venue. I will never ever cancel a congress. It is regular congress time (every four years and the last congress was 2006 in Dortmund) and everything is prepared for that event.

I am just missing the agenda ....

Janus
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Kostas, don't get nervous, i won't be on the board again. Cool

Heinz

kechris wrote:
Thossa wrote:What FISTF defently needs is a BoD with
a president, well known and respected by the most of the community
a vice president with good contacts to the community and as advisior
a sports director like Pere or Eder
a financal director with bank expierences
a marketing manager with contacts to big business
a general secretary with sense for organisation
and a journalist as communication director with good knownledge in english language.

Sorry Thossa but i cann't understand why for all positions describe with characteristically of profil but especially in sport director you proposed names. What is mean like Pere or Eder?
For me Olivier did fantastic job to organise the future in the first steps of FISTF. Heinz spent many time but no in the serius points. Rules equipment tournaments were "black hole".
For me we want a sport director with IDEAS, EXPERIENCE to find fast and right solves. No a simple collector of results, no a person who will give his personal explanation and version of rules and handbook. We need a person who can answer the question "WHY?" with CASES.

this is my opinion of course

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:41 pm

No problem for me Heinz.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 am

great Cool

kechris wrote:No problem for me Heinz.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  alex popoff Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:08 pm

The FISTF new provisional Board
Submitted by st on Tue, 2010/01/26 - 9:03pm.
In the extraordinary meeting in Frankfurt were elected as new Provisional Board of Directors for the FISTF.
President Silvio Catania
Generaly Secretaty and development Laurent Garnier
Marketing Vice President Piero Capponi
Finance Vice President Alan Collins
Sports Vice President Stefano De Francesco
Communications Vice President Leonidas Koutroumanos
Secretary to the Board Stefano Tagliaferri

The newly elected board of directors, declared that due to the circumstances to which the election was called, this Board will be provisional taking care of FISTF till next September when a Congress will be held with new elections.

WHY WE DIDN'T HAVE NEW ELECTIONS IN RAIN ???????
alex popoff
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  manairre Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Confidence vote is refused by Silvio Catania.
manairre
manairre
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

http://www.scstembert.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 pm

manairre wrote:Confidence vote is refused by Silvio Catania.

Who's afraid to show the way of his vote face to face ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  alex popoff Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:

Who's afraid to show the way of his vote face to face ?

By refusing Elections, they play with the French law and soon French justice will play with them !
We have all the documents that this Board is "provisional" and so it's not recognized as official elected Board by the French Governement, were the statutes have been registered !
alex popoff
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Let's wait for the minutes of the meeting to know exactly the details of it.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm

In the meeting, Silvio said (to Janus) that if he is the problem, he will walk away from the position today.
Nobody present told him he must do this.

Elections were not called. I am not sure what the realistic alternatives would have been, apart from causing a split.

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

Martin Hodds wrote:In the meeting, Silvio said (to Janus) that if he is the problem, he will walk away from the position today.
Nobody present told him he must do this.

HOW IS POSSIBLE BOTH QUOTES TO BE TRUTH?
Catania said to mr Gersie only or to all congress members?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 am

As it seems those people who post here before friday have not been at the meeting or they changed their opinion. Question
Maybe it was not clear enough for the delegates if they can force the board to do elections?
Maybe board members convinced the delegates that the board act in the right way by cancelling the elections?
Maybe there wasn't a majority of delegates who wanted elections?

What I heard it was a nice friday evening with a bit of chaos. People who were not nominated by the association were allowed to be in the meeting for an example.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 pm

It was science-fiction.

first fo all Catania refused to let me in. Then after the pressure of all the nations he was pushed to accept me to take part

The Congress was a joke: no presentation of the finances, no elections,... Only bla-hblah.

People asked Catania about elections and he refused. De Francesco said "if there are elections tonight, Italy quits FISTF".
People said there might be more than 50% of nations wanting elections and he refused to let anything happen.

Finland and Germany told him there is a risk the majority of nations don't trust him and it would be good to have a "vote of confidence" and Catania refused.

Catania said the Board is valid till 2014 but... he was unable to give a possibility to anyone to become sports director or marketing director.

He said the will be a "council of nations" which will give his approval for all decisions of the Board.

Of course the "suspension of Vincent Coppenolle" was not a decision the "council of nations can vote or not" (what a joke!)

After 4 hours of blah-blah, everybody was so tired (and some people were so drunk) that the meeting eneded without any discussion.

It is DICTATURE AT HIS BEST. But well, that's what I expected from the meeting...

During the week-end, many people were asked to be part of the Board, including Thossa and Olivier Père.

Also, hopefully the Council of Nations will push the Board to new elections.

People like Janus and Vesa (Finland) have done al they could to make things happen but the "dictator" was just scared of anything that could go against him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 pm

We are back where the discussion ends on friday.
I don't understand the situation (maybe because I was not there), if the board can't cancel an announced congress, it is not important if the majority of members want elections or not, then there MUST be elections.
One more time my question is, if somebody has information, if it is possible to cancel an announced congress or not!?
If it is possible to cancel an announced congress the board didn't do a formal mistake at least, then it is up to everybody what to think about such a decision.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Maybe there wasn't a majority of delegates who wanted elections?

Heinz
After 3.5 hours of discussion (I put it nicely),
It is clear Heinz that no country called for elections. The opportunity was there. We could have called for elections we could have asked for Silvio's resignation. It is one of those situation where you had to be present to understand.

In reality there were 200 people in the venue enjoying a very pleasant weekend nearly all of whom do not care what we say in meetings or what we put on this forum.

Personally I would have installed a council of nations immediately. That would have removed the power from the board to instigate change without consultation.

Hopefully this will be implemented soon.

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next