The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled

+26
drastis
Rob Smith
ken
Freddy
Len Parsons
von K.
soxy
Arturo
The Truth
de francesco
Thomas Vulpes
SergLoureiro
djspider8
wrkl
kechris
Chris23_at
zinga
Martin Hodds
panagios
Janus_Gersie
maxischn
hönkki
Luis Filipe Horta
Admin
Marcus Tilgner
Thossa
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled

Post  von K. Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 pm

We are in deep waters with FISTF and something drastic is needed to save everything. I have to wonder what the grounders of FISTF would think about this tasteless circus that completely forgets the game and its best.

My personal opinion is that there is only one way out of this. We need a new board with a President that is not tainted by what has happened recently. That is to say an "outsider". He and the Board would be chosen for one years period as a caretaker. His and the boards primary job would be to act as a healer of the community, finding out the needs and wants of federations as well as both professional and part time players. The caretaker Board would also go through the statutes and rules and find out the problematic areas with the help of feedback. They would then make a recommendation for changes, but all changes would be made by vote in the congress.

So this one year Board would not have the serious power to make big decisions without federations votes. This would create a working climate that would clean the plate for a year of personal agendas and continuous fighting. In a way this would cost us a year, but it could save us the FISTF. After a year of calm waters we could have genuine and normal elections.

As said, this is my personal view of the situation. We'll be discussing the official view of the Finnish federation later.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled - Page 3 Empty Re: FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled

Post  The Truth Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Admin wrote:I never said it's not true they didn't offer the Europa league to Belgium (in reality nobody wanted to organize the EL so they would have been happy to "give" it to Belgium) but I was speaking about the WC 2011 and 2012. Unbelievable.

Did you not read Circular number 20 sent to yourself and the head of your national association then? You had more than enough time to put any bid in for the WC

The Truth
Future winner
Future winner

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:15 pm

the problem is that these circulars only said "countries that are INTERESTED in organizing"

that doesn't mean that you have to apply right now

the communication departement should work on its communication and translation

but the dictatorship does what it wants anyhow, so if they change the WC 3 months before it happens to south korea i wouldn't be surprised anymore

the FISTF and all that was build up has now been destroyed by some egoistic people... pretty sad they could do it that easily

and i'm gonna be banned for this comment surely.... that happens in dictatorships all the time Smile

Last edited by maxischn on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
maxischn
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:17 pm

it's just ridiculous what the board does.
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:19 pm

To "the truth": should I really answer to questions of someone who does not have the balls to put his real name?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:54 pm

The end is near. Twisted Evil
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 pm

wrkl wrote:Perhaps I'm being too simplistic but as I see it if the majority of members at the Congress vote to hold elections then that will overule anything the present board has decided.

We have to remember that the board is there to serve the members not the other way round.

Then perhaps we can return to the proper legal agenda and have an ANONYMOUS vote for the president.

But first we'll have to have a vote regarding disciplinary decisions Embarassed

wrkl
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Parsons Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi flicker friends, well i been away from all of this now for 3 years and having some top fun in the sun in Spain (where i live now) no rain here, but what can I say I been missing all the fun it seems and I can’t wait to come back and play a few games. Banned eh Vincent, well you have all ways been a bit of twat to be honest and you had this coming to you.
Stolen funds, did you go on a pub crawl with the FISTF bank account then, why did you not ring me; you know i love free beer.
And who are this mafia? I think you must be thinking of yourself and the last board when you say things like this.
You had it coming and i seen all the crap on this forum from you and your defeated pals who persist in making more war and wreak the world and take away our love of table football
You better go and peddle off now and try and wreak the cycling world with your kind of politics and stop spitting out your dummy you been found out at last for the person you are and the person who only makes war with nations for your own advantage.
Time to grow up son
All the best and flick off
Len....

Len Parsons
Future winner
Future winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:43 pm

When did you change your name from Parsons to Parson Len?

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Parsons Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Haha told you i like beer plus this keyboard is rather old. Pulling me on my name is sad have i beat you before Very Happy

Len Parsons
Future winner
Future winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 am

Len Parsons wrote:Haha told you i like beer plus this keyboard is rather old. Pulling me on my name is sad have i beat you before Very Happy

Only in Scrabble Question

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

Federation International Sports Table Football
Salle des Ormeaux – Route de Cholet
85500 LES HERBIERS, France
secretary@fistf.info
BEL0043 22nd August 2010
To: Laurent Coucke
Belgium
Dear Laurent,
Suspension
Reference is made to a number of defamatory statements made by your Vice-President at the Belgian
Federation, Mr Vincent Coppenolle.
On the social network Facebook, Mr Coppenolle wrote the following as his status line on Friday 20th
August 2010:
Citation:
The World Cup 2011 in Sicily and 2012 in Greece without even calling for candidates.
It's even worse than cancelling the next elections as a real sign of dictatorship. What
a joke. The FISTF Board is really a mafia! Their first promise was to have elections in
september. That's once again a proof they'll never keep any of their promises.
In an email addressed to you and him on Saturday 21st August 2010, which email was to invite him to
work together for this table football community he continued his statements with the following quote:
Citation:
Yes, for me you are a member of the mafia. You think you are the godfather but you
are in reality the undertaker of FISTF.
I learn that from the above statements you are aware that the Board of FISTF is defamed with the
publishing of such statements to third party people, which statements contain an untrue imputation
against this Board.
As you might be aware the comprehensive definition of a defamatory in these cases is a true case of
FALSE INNUENDO.
In this case, I have no alternative than protecting this Board made up of 6 people who gave their time
and volunteer work to the table football community. I accept any sort of criticisms to any person till this
is made with respect and to the work and not to the person.
After having taken into account all this, and reading such statements, this Board cannot accept that a
member of your federation addresses the Board itself or one of its members in this way. As a right of
any member of this Board, the publication of such statements to third parties these statements give the
right to start a libel towards your Vice-President.
Moreover, in the first statement published on Facebook may I remind you that CIRCULAR0020 was the
correspondence which called for the applications for bidding process for the FISTF World Cups 2011
and 2012. His statement also declares that this Board is based on dictatorship. Something which you, as President of the Belgian Federation can confirm that it’s not true, as we were the Board who offered
the possibility to you and your Federation to organise the next Europa League competition after our
conversation in Amsterdam where you expressed that you wish to organise a big event.
Laurent, I am sorry to say that this Board needs to take action on this issue within the FISTF itself,
without excluding its rights to search advice on legal matters against Mr Coppenolle for his statements.
Meanwhile, this Board decided that Mr Coppenolle should be banned from any activity which
concerns FISTF for the next 2 years with immediate effect. Meaning:
1. This means that he cannot run any FISTF competition to be held in Belgium.
2. He cannot represent his club in any official FISTF competition or meeting.
3. He cannot represent his club on national level at the Belgian Federation.
Thus I ask you to provide another competition manager for the tournaments approved on his name.
We had no alternative than coming to this conclusion as definitely this is not the way that an official
presents himself to improve the status of the table football community. I wish also to inform you that this
Board is taking legal advice on the non-hand over of any material that concerns FISTF against the
above mentioned person.
I would like to end this correspondence, by stating that this Board has nothing against the Belgian
Federation, immaterial from which part of Europe the Board members are coming. I invite you to work
hand in hand together for the benefit of table football community.
Truly in Sports
Silvio Catania
FISTF President
All communications should be addressed to the Secretary to the Board
Please always quote the reference up here when replying to this communication.

End of democracy and free expression of opinion = dictature
Further, Face book is not a FISTF official standard ==> how can we ban someone who want to express some opinion.
Freddy
Freddy

Back to top Go down

Post  hönkki Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 am

If there are no elections in Rain, then just call another Extraordinary Congress.

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

Freddy wrote:

End of democracy and free expression of opinion = dictature
Further, Face book is not a FISTF official standard ==> how can we ban someone who want to express some opinion.

Precisely!
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

FISTF Congress - Elections cancelled - Page 3 Empty no surprises

Post  Rob Smith Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 pm

it's amazing that the BoD can put this news on the FISTF website, yet they can't put results on there or reply to emails within a reasonable time.

??????????????? scratch
Rob Smith
Rob Smith

http://www.subbuteoaustralia.com.au/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

The current FISTF-website is more a Silvio-Catania-blog.
Hard to find sponsors in that way.
Hard to believe FISTF is in this way on the right way forward.
Where is the promises professionality? It is all more than amateurish, ragged and dangerous.
All what the rest of the provisional BoD now produce is a presentation of their helplessness... like a bull in a China-shop.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm

I know before writing everywhere the circular 39.
Major in Athens the next June 11-12/2011.
Greek president-sport director-communication director-financial director-marketing director-and secretary (the same person for all chairs) sent today morning the greek handbook to all clubs.

Forza south Europe. (joke of course).

I apologie to all table soccer community for Greek president.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Ι know also circular 40.
The new president of disciplinary council. I think that he banned you Vincent.
Papakonstantinou is the name. No more comments. The name is enough to understand...

I find this information in a post by greek federation.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Circular 41 will teach us, the congress will be cancelled, too. Because of unqualified 15 - 20 people, Right?
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 am

What else can we do than stand up now and fight for democracy within FISTF? It is not only fighting for democracy but also for the unity of tablesoccer on the globe!

When Stefano de Francesco blamed the german association in this forum I sent an official complaint to FISTF. Guess what the answer was ? It was like "if somebody gives an expression in a non-official community it is to be called a personal statement". What else did Vincent do ?

We have to remember what the "grandfathers" of FISTF tried to reach in 1993. The aim was to build a strong community for tablesoccer. Now we are at a stage of splitting apart. That is totally the wrong direction. One "grandfather" is still in the ciruit: Laurent Garnier. I can't imagine he is going to accept what's going on right now.

Be ready for the congress. We have to discuss a lot. And of course we have more than two hours. Maybe some of you will miss the draw. Is the draw really as important as the future of FISTF ?

And a lot of you should be ready to support FISTF. Maybe we should not support the current board but for the sake of our global community we all have to support FISTF. There is no other alternative.

Janus Gersie
President DSTFB e.V.
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 am

Janus_Gersie wrote:When Stefano de Francesco blamed the german association in this forum I sent an official complaint to FISTF. Guess what the answer was ? It was like "if somebody gives an expression in a non-official community it is to be called a personal statement". What else did Vincent do ?
That's what at least 15 people told me yesterday but the suspension is not because I expressed opinions, it's just because they are scared of me and what could happen at the Congress...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am

Ianus sorry but it is not the same thing.

I have given my idea. Germany is the most important nation in Europe. The Federation of table football cannot be so small.

it 's different to say to other people that they are the mafia. The Mafia is a criminal organization. Mafia practice murder, drug trafficking, human organ trafficking, human trafficking, etc..

If you say that I don't know make the Sport Director is freedom of expression and i can accept your idea.
If you tell me that I am part of the Mafia is a defamation. Defamation is a different thing.

For the rest you don't worry Janus, i come back to work only in Italy. To understand how to work without unnecessary blah blah blah. We will arrive at 5000 players before you arrive to 500.

My suggestion if we want to save FISTF is that all Associations must come back to the starting point. All member countries must give one delegate. We must form a board of guarantee that work on the Statute and on the rules in order to go to elections as soon as possible.

In the italian forum Vincent said sorry for his words.

For me it's important that he understands that words have value. Vincent is a fan of our game. He suffers because he is no longer President. I understand his resentment. He did very wrong in this case, but unlike others, is a person who has always worked hard for our movement.

I repeat the same thing. the enemy is not Coppenolle or Catania. The enemy is the Play Station

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 am

1) I'm sorry because I did not understand using the word "mafia" was so terrible for Italians. I think in the rest of Europe, the word "mafia" is used to speak about people who make their own rules, don't respect the laws and cause terror to get what they want. And sorry but when a Board decides to cancel elections without any valid reason, for me it's clearly a way of the "mafia" (to my meaning of the word).

2) I'm not angry because I'm not president anymore. As I said many times, I was supposed to retire in september. What makes I'm angry is the way things happened in january. And this "way" is what I call a way of the "mafia" because you have cheated on rules, cheated on the confidence between people, cheated on making promises that you (I say you for the "new board" in general, not one person in particular) could not keep.

3) You can not say "table football can not be so small in Germany". This is totally unfair. Explain why cyclo-cross is nothing in Italy compared to Belgium, why curling is nothing in the USA compared to Canada or why hockey is stronger in Pakistan than in many european nations. It's all about culture.

4) the last thing is I'm ready to continue to work for FISTF without being president. I agree to be sports director or communication director or general secretary but:
- I refuse to work with some people (Koutromanos, Catania and Garnier) for sure;
- I refuse to work without having any power of decision (like Catania wanted).
After all I did since 2002 (a time when Koutromanos, Capponi, Catani or Tagliaferri didn't know anything about international table football), I deserve a bit more respect than all the humiliation I got since january.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 am

Catania makes decisions which the majority will not. Since he should stop. He holds a no promises. They think like I should join together and make clear the latest in Rain at the meeting and he understood. Otherwise it is the destruction of FISTF and what does not.
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

Len Parsons wrote:Hi flicker friends, well i been away from all of this now for 3 years and having some top fun in the sun in Spain (where i live now) no rain here, but what can I say I been missing all the fun it seems and I can’t wait to come back and play a few games. Banned eh Vincent, well you have all ways been a bit of twat to be honest and you had this coming to you.
Stolen funds, did you go on a pub crawl with the FISTF bank account then, why did you not ring me; you know i love free beer.
And who are this mafia? I think you must be thinking of yourself and the last board when you say things like this.
You had it coming and i seen all the crap on this forum from you and your defeated pals who persist in making more war and wreak the world and take away our love of table football
You better go and peddle off now and try and wreak the cycling world with your kind of politics and stop spitting out your dummy you been found out at last for the person you are and the person who only makes war with nations for your own advantage.
Time to grow up son
All the best and flick off
Len....

This was not the real Len Parsons, I am sure.
Someboday must fake under Lennards name, I am sure.
If you really are the real Parsons, than tell me please, when and where did you met me for the last time.
Come on... I am curious !!!!!
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next