The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Both European cups 2012...

+2
Heinz Eder
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Both European cups 2012... Empty Both European cups 2012...

Post  Admin Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

...will be held in Athens... Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Both European cups 2012... Empty Re: Both European cups 2012...

Post  Heinz Eder Thu May 03, 2012 1:18 pm

There are 2 possibilities for that decision.

Maybe the board thinks that the reasons why they took the WC from Athen 3 months before aren't existing anymore at the end of october.
The reasons the board mentioned in the letter to the greek organizers were not the "real" reasons.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu May 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Nothing amazes anymore in the FISTF.

As for the reasons, I would not expect anything rational or correct. I put my money on some games behind the scene.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rock Fri May 04, 2012 10:34 am

''''''''''''''The reasons the board mentioned in the letter to the greek organizers were not the "real" reasons.''''''''''''''''''''

This probability is the correct one. They gave to us the event possibly due to remorse. And as time passes i am sure that if they find a place that they believe to be better and with money involved , then the same time they are going to take away the event from us one more time. I don't trust them anymore. And for sure they don't try for the good of the sport , but for the good of their own.
The Rock
The Rock
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Can't wait to see the next decision about the WC 2013...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sat May 05, 2012 1:24 pm

The Rock wrote:
This probability is the correct one. They gave to us the event possibly due to remorse. And as time passes i am sure that if they find a place that they believe to be better and with money involved , then the same time they are going to take away the event from us one more time. I don't trust them anymore. And for sure they don't try for the good of the sport , but for the good of their own.

Instead of saying "thank you", you are blaming FISTF people again, saying that the only think they care for is money for themselves!! Do you understand how serious your accusation is? Can you prove what you are saying or you are just throwing mud, as you always do??

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rock Sun May 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Now that the Bod gave you a small chair in one of their committees (rules i think) , is perfect. Before it was bad. You are a pathetic ass kisser that only wants to be in a chair. You also are the only greek player (the last years only keyboard fighter) who was glad that the W.C will not take place in our country. Are you really greek?
The Rock
The Rock
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Wed May 09, 2012 11:29 pm

FISTF BoD is not perfect. It would be better if a certain member, your boss, was not in the BoD. Surely, it is far better than it was when Catania, de Francesco and Capponi were members. This was the time when I did not like the BoD at all. You always confuse things, how sad...

As for your compliments, I am not going to answer, you know what my opinion about you is, I don't have to write it in public.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rock Thu May 10, 2012 1:42 am

Sorry but i prefer de francesco than garnier. About my compliments don't forget that you started first (as usal) to write about me in public. Feellings are mutual. You didn't answer this: You are the only greek player (the last years only keyboard fighter) who was glad that the W.C will not take place in our country. Are you really greek?
The Rock
The Rock
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 am

The Rock wrote:You didn't answer this: You are the only greek player (the last years only keyboard fighter) who was glad that the W.C will not take place in our country. Are you really greek?

I was not glad that my country was humiliated by the decision of FISTF BoD to take back the WC from Greece. I felt very ashamed, as we all did.

Our difference is that you blame FISTF BoD for this shame, while I put the blame on the Greek BoD members (you included), that did not do the necessary preparations in time, to ensure that the WC would be held in a way that would make us all proud.

So, stop this nonsense about who is a patriot and who is not, this kind of arguments are good for children and idiots.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rock Thu May 10, 2012 11:04 am

'''''''''this kind of arguments are good for children and idiots.''''''''''''

The arguments like " the sports hall is 15 km away from the center of athens" that created the "reasons" for them to take away the w.c are for children and idiots.
The Rock
The Rock
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Nice try ! As if this was the reason for the cancelation .....
Please re-read what George wrote one comment before. This is coming nearer to the truth ....

The Rock wrote:The arguments like " the sports hall is 15 km away from the center of athens" that created the "reasons" for them to take away the w.c are for children and idiots.
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down