The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for candidates

+8
alex popoff
kechris
zinga
Heinz Eder
Thossa
Admin
Luis Filipe Horta
von K.
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions for candidates - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for candidates

Post  kechris Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm

panagios wrote:As I already said, I do not agree with Kechris' style or question. For this much you have my acceptance.

THE QUESTION WAS BY ALL GREEK CLUB REPRESANTIVES. NO MINE.

Yes Paul maybe my style is very strong but i am political but a person who wants to learn the truth.
I didn't like the answer of Vesa. So will he cancel the W.C. in Palermo? Everybody knows that with illegal way change the place (Rome).
I am not God to punish all the illegal persons who took illegal decisions but a person who want to select the best solution for the future. If the new BoD DECIDE to ban the ex BoD decisions i prefer to select a president who will look front no back. My country wants to "forget" and to organise great tournaments.

So I prefer candidates who will make plans without destroy other plans.
Paul the Greece is maybe after Italia in the same level with 2-3 countries. And we have teriffic problems.
If the problems stop with a new good BoD in Fistf and in Greece we will spend our time to organise a best future. Until now we spend our time to find solutions. I don't want to spend our time again to find solutions if the decisions are legal or illegal.

The persons who read my posts in forums know that i wrote many times before, what will happen. I wrote for a BoD with persons by everycorner of Europe with experience and without past.
Greece pay the "games" in FISTF so i dream a FISTF without "games" under the table.

I respect Vesa because was the only candidate who gave his answer in forum but i didn't like his answer. I prefer a clear no or a clear yes by "i will check at first and..."
Tommorow i will inform the greek represantives for all candidates answer.

Thank you.

p.s. i haven't problem with you Paul. But Greece is so small country.You must spend your time to find solutions for USA TABLE SOCCER. You are not member nation in FISTF.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Mr Kechris
In almost every post you have to tell us how straight , strong, non political you are. People who say such things about themselves are the opposite.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:44 pm

DonĀ“t worry, Kostas, Paul Eyes is doing a lot for US Table Soccer, yesterday, today and tomorrow. More than we can see. Nevertheless, I want to thank him for his bold words from beyond the atlantic. Sometimes it needs a fair man from outside to shake some people up in the right way, when they are able to be neutral. To me it seems, the greeks resp. a lot of southern europeans notoriously feel offended without any need. This makes it very hard to handle with them.

In case of the FISTF WC 2011, I think nothing stops Palermo as host city for this year. Even when the procedere for the moving from Rome to Palermo is a peculiar thing, it is still an internal matter of FISCT as host nation.

If decisions of the last BoD in case of FISTF tournaments in Hellas are correct according to the statutes, everything is okay, if not, it has to be corrected. Actually a normal process and a reason to be cheerful.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 am

Kostas,

Sorry, but the answer can't be given as a yes or no. I have no facts to do that.

My feeling is that at least the Major will be cancelled altogether.

I only want things to be done fairly.

EVERY country is in the same line in this. I have understood that at the moment the rules don't say anything against changing the city or the date of the World Cup (this has to be changed). But if there are rules broken in case of Palermo, it is the duty of FISTF to take action to correct things. Anyone is free to send information about incorrect competitions and I'll check them if I'm the president.

It is not the fault of those who have to correct the wrongs, it is the fault of those who have broken the rules for their own benefit instead of the benefit of FISTF.

Last edited by von K. on Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 am

dromer wrote:Mr Kechris
In almost every post you have to tell us how straight , strong, non political you are. People who say such things about themselves are the opposite.

Yes i have meet people who their words and acts are in different direction.
And even this time many persons cann't believe me.
There are many doctors in luxury hospitals and few doctors in Africa.
There are many persons who wants to gain money destroy the nature and few who protect the nature.
The many people haven't confidence for the few! The many think that the few are mad. Is it crazy?
I accept that i am minority as character but until you prove that i am an opposite fake please remember all my comments in past for the future.
I don't care to be member of FISTF BoD except they create a new position. Mentalist vice president...(it was a joke).
I hope to like my answer dromer. Sorry but can you say your name?
Thanks for your time.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 am

kechris wrote:If the new BoD DECIDE to ban the ex BoD decisions i prefer to select a president who will look front no back. My country wants to "forget" and to organise great tournaments.

So you would accept that also if Greece would lose a candidacy unfairly? Just look forward?

I don't like how this seems. It seems you accept an undemocratic and unfair decision if it is in your favour.

According to what I know (maybe not the truth), the Major was given against all rules of FISTF concerning a Major. And no sports director was involved. How could you accept that?

You also were very strongly against the supposedly illegal competitions (not in calendar) in Greece this year. It's illogical.

I hope I understand wrongly what I read.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 am

@Kechris
I did not say you are FAKE opposite.

i said you are the opposite (contrary) of what you are telling us.
I came to that conclusion after reading all your posts.

BTW
if you think you are in the same category as doctors in Africa you really lost your mind.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:26 pm

[quote="dromerBTW
if you think you are in the same category as doctors in Africa you really lost your mind.
[/quote]

It was just an example...

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Drastis,
i know it was an example, a misplaced one.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 pm

If you don't like my example dromer you can use as example the elections today.
It is not a misplaced one.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 pm

An example for what?????
Did i ever say Catania, Capponi, Defran...are straight? nope, i didn't.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2