The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I International Madrid Open 2010

+3
Marcus Tilgner
dromer
stamy
7 posters

Go down

I International Madrid Open 2010 Empty I International Madrid Open 2010

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 pm

I International Madrid Open 2010 69357_1675035839019_1331145827_31731872_6693953_n

On behalf of my team, Madrid Total Soccer, is a pleasure for me to invite all of you to the I

International Madrid Open
next month of December.

The place where the tournament will celebrate is the sport venue of the Italian Consulate, located in one of the most important avenues of Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana, in the downtown.

For further information and inscriptions please e-mail to:

Piero Capponi: pcapponi@hotmail.es (italian/spanish)
Jose C. Guerrero: jcguerrero@ftchamps.com (english/spanish)

Also a blog in English will be uploaded in a few days for your information and help.

Os esperamos en Madrid!!!

Madrid Total Soccer

Last edited by pierocapponi on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

I International Madrid Open 2010 Empty Re: I International Madrid Open 2010

Post  stamy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm

pierocapponi wrote:

On behalf of my team, Madrid Total Soccer, is a pleasure for me to invite all of you to the
International Madrid Open next month of December.

Hello dear Piero,

We have spent a lot of pleasure time in the double satellite last 2009 December in Madrid and we enjoyed playing and from your kind hostage!!

However, what about this year????
Are we, OLYMPIA, also included to all of players invited to play in your IO ????

I know this is a difficult question to you....

Many greetings to all guys in Madrid !!!

stamy
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 am

stamy wrote:
Hello dear Piero,

We have spent a lot of pleasure time in the double satellite last 2009 December in Madrid and we enjoyed playing and from your kind hostage!!

However, what about this year????
Are we, OLYMPIA, also included to all of players invited to play in your IO ????

I know this is a difficult question to you....

Many greetings to all guys in Madrid !!!

Hello Kostas:

At the moment we have not received any official communication (I think nobody have received it) telling us that your team is not allowed to play international competitions so you and your team will be welcome to Madrid again.

Saludos!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am

So , what if that 'official communication' will reach you by the end november?
Are you going to refuse them taking part?

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  stamy Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm

dromer wrote:So , what if that 'official communication' will reach you by the end november?
Are you going to refuse them taking part?

Exactly!!!

I wanted also to add:
- what if 'official communication' will reach at the begining of the event???
- what if some opponent of me or my team-mates or my team refuses to play against and requires forfeit?
- what if some opponent of me or my team-mates or my team makes objection AFTER one game?

Dear Piero, I like you, I believe you like us, but retiring from the FISTF BoD you -as all FISTF tournament organizers- have no power actually to wellcome whoever you want and you like...

I have written all those staff weeks ago, but noboby from current FISTF BoD cares... This "membership thing" that FISTF want to activate is a serious issue and may cause a lot of problems and prevents a lot of people from travelling for playing table soccer...

In case you don't understand all dear TF society members, actually, almost all players when travelling for playing table soccer, they take a potnetial risk to be refused to play or not to be assigned WR points after the tournament.. Am I wrong ????

stamy
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Probably you should rely a bit more on the solidarity of the table soccer community... Wink
What do you think will happen to those who refuse to play against you in future...?? Cool
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm

What are you talking about?? This silly "membership" issue was activated hastily just to prevent Greek players who oppose PATFAP illegal BoD from playing.

If FISTF is serious about the matter, first of all they must differenciate between PLAYERS and MEMBERS of national associations. A player is a person who can play in tournaments, a member is a person who can vote, be elected, decide about the matters of the associatione etc. You don't have to be a member to play!!! Small children are players!! Passers-by are potential players. Most of the seasoned players do not care to be members of any association, they simply want to play.

FISTF should not care who is or who is not member of any association. FISTF should only care who are the players. Technically, FISTF has a players' Database, has assigned the maintenance of this Database to somebody, has (not any more??) a process for the frequent update of nations. So, what is missing?? That mr de I-know-everything-for-you wanted to be professional?? Or that mr I-decide-if-you-can-play wanted to have the ability to blackmail and punish the players who oppose him?

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 pm

It is evident to me that if the Olympia tournament officially aims Madrid (or any other international competition) have to play without discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Lived solidarity, YES!
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:02 pm

I was "suspended" when I organized the Templeuve challenger in august. Who cared about it? Nobody. Nobody will ever respect the decisions of Silvio Catania.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Vincent, I am sure, Silvio lost the control.... Rolling Eyes
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  stamy Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:I was "suspended" when I organized the Templeuve challenger in august. Who cared about it? Nobody. Nobody will ever respect the decisions of Silvio Catania.

Dear Vincent....

Unfortunatelly for us, OLYMPIA, you make a ...little mistake

There are certain guys here in Greece that respect decisions of Silvio Catania (which are possibly their decisions in cooperation...) and don't allow us to play in FISTF events...

- We were not allowed to play in Athens I.O.
- We were not allowed to be listed in Vienna Champion's League
- Technically we will not be allowed to play in Athens GP this weekend (I know this GP is not in the international calendar, but it is in PATFAP site...)

And I insist... Although we are welcome from several FISTF tournament organizers (and a big thank to all of you guys), I am sure that our possible entry may cause problems to these tournaments (I have mentioned them several times) or at the end of the day we will not be assigned any WR points

And...
If this happens one time, it is possible to happen more and more times for ALL...

stamy
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Tomorrow is a special day for Olympia. Ten (10) persons -5 players with their company- will play in Madrid's I.O.
For ALL of them is the first travel in abroad for international table soccer tournament. Three of them started playing LAST YEAR! The fourth restarted last year after ten years! And the fifth has only one more year experience than the other teamates.
Before 3 years i recreate Olympia with few friends. Now we have 25 active members and ALL the extra members are new players. Only one left by the first company and only one of 25 came as transfer.
Tomorrow the number of players who have travelled to abroad for Olympia will be 18!
Mavromitros D and V, Stamokostas, Papadopoulos, Seses, Kourabas, Patrinos S and D, Sioulas, Labi F and D, Matsopoulos, Kourtis, Krikelis, Georgiou, Tsekouras, Plytas and me.
One more of my dreams for Olympia come true.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Results?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/