The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUTURE IN GREEK ISLAND...

+4
Heinz Eder
panagios
Admin
kechris
8 posters

Go down

FUTURE IN GREEK ISLAND... Empty FUTURE IN GREEK ISLAND...

Post  kechris Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Before about 9 months i saw for first time in fistf's calendar that in 4 july would take place a "future" in greek island. The competition manager was the vice president of fistf responsible for the communication and greek "president" with 8 votes!!!

Last weekend i asked my teamates if they found any information in greek sites but nobody had news. Of course this "future" never happened and never postponed by announcement.

I saw that in 8 August one more "future" will take place in Greek island. I asked the competition manager mr Argyropoulos and he answered that he didnot asked ever to organise this tournament.

I want to give my congratulations to BoD members of FISTF for the in time... information for these tourmaments and for the selection for partner the best communication vice president ever...

Goodnight and goodluck!

p.s. ex fistf president and new fistf president they gave their confidence to wrong persons and they "punished" for their selections. I hope the next fistf president to be more open mind looking for partners in Greece.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

FUTURE IN GREEK ISLAND... Empty Re: FUTURE IN GREEK ISLAND...

Post  Admin Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm

What?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 am

What do you mean by this "What?"?

Last edited by panagios on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:05 am

I didn't know all the problems with this tournament. I'm sorry for that. Really. But what can we really do?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 am

Remember

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 am

the greek federation cancelled the satellite tournament in july because of technical problems (whatever it means!?), FISTF was informed about that.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Before about 9 months i saw for first time in fistf's calendar that in 4 july would take place a "future" in greek island. The competition manager was the vice president of fistf responsible for the communication and greek "president" with 8 votes!!!

Last weekend i asked my teamates if they found any information in greek sites but nobody had news. Of course this "future" never happened and never postponed by announcement.

I saw that in 8 August one more "future" will take place in Greek island. I asked the competition manager mr Argyropoulos and he answered that he didnot asked ever to organise this tournament.

I want to give my congratulations to BoD members of FISTF for the in time... information for these tourmaments and for the selection for partner the best communication vice president ever...

Goodnight and goodluck!

p.s. ex fistf president and new fistf president they gave their confidence to wrong persons and they "punished" for their selections. I hope the next fistf president to be more open mind looking for partners in Greece.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 am

Heinz Eder wrote:the greek federation cancelled the satellite tournament in july because of technical problems (whatever it means!?), FISTF was informed about that.

Heinz

There was no public announcement for this postponement. Do you think it was enough that FISTF was informed secretly?? Is this the right way to run things?

And Heinz you should be more careful when using words like "Federation".

There is greek NO federation, there is only a CLUB named PSEAEP in Greek, which literally means: Panhellenic Club of Amateur Table Football Players. NOTHING MORE. The statuses of PSEAEP make it clear that PSEAEP is a club, NOT an association, NOT a federation!!! According to greek law there must be at least 21 clubs to form an association, which is not our case.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Drastis, I don't comment if it is the right way or not, I only posted the facts to make the situation maybe a bit more clear.
If you think it is important to be a "real" federation to deserve the name, it is your opinion. I think there is the same situation in many countries (Austria too). The federation is registered as club, the reason is to be official. Unfortunately there isn't another way as long as there is no chance to be recognized as a sport.
The most important facts are the statute and the handbook of the federation (or club).

Heinz

drastis wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:the greek federation cancelled the satellite tournament in july because of technical problems (whatever it means!?), FISTF was informed about that.

Heinz

There was no public announcement for this postponement. Do you think it was enough that FISTF was informed secretly?? Is this the right way to run things?

And Heinz you should be more careful when using words like "Federation".

There is greek NO federation, there is only a CLUB named PSEAEP in Greek, which literally means: Panhellenic Club of Amateur Table Football Players. NOTHING MORE. The statuses of PSEAEP make it clear that PSEAEP is a club, NOT an association, NOT a federation!!! According to greek law there must be at least 21 clubs to form an association, which is not our case.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Heinz

But if i cancell my participation in a FISTF tournament without inform the competition manager, i will banned will 50 euros and i will lost 50 points. Can you answer what penalty FISTF gave to the responsible person and "federation"?
And what penalty for FISTF because forgot to inform the players that the tournament cancelled? I cann't believe Heinz that you were sport director in Fistf for a lot of years...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Admin wrote:I didn't know all the problems with this tournament. I'm sorry for that. Really. But what can we really do?

Now you cann't do anything.
Before two years you could to stop giving all your confidence to wrong persons.
Before one year you could hear mr Gersie's proposals.
I hope in future to follow Panagios' proposal : "REMEMBER" !!!
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Kostas, you are not sanctioned with 50 EUR if you are absent without excuse.
I was not sports director for a lot of years, i was sports director for 3 years.
It is not the job of FISTF to inform the players, i hope we agree on it that it is the job of the organizer, if he cancels the event.
Of course there should be sanctions for the organizer too, but they need to be defined in the handbook.
last but not least I'm not sports director anymore and won't become sports director again, so what do you want to tell me with your last sentence?

Heinz

kechris wrote:

Heinz

But if i cancell my participation in a FISTF tournament without inform the competition manager, i will banned will 50 euros and i will lost 50 points. Can you answer what penalty FISTF gave to the responsible person and "federation"?
And what penalty for FISTF because forgot to inform the players that the tournament cancelled? I cann't believe Heinz that you were sport director in Fistf for a lot of years...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Heinz wrote:
"so what do you want to tell me with your last sentence?"

Your answer in your words:
"but they need to be defined in the handbook."

I like this comment:
"It is not the job of FISTF to inform the players"

No more comments please.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Yes, that´s really weird.

I am curious, if we will find it announce again in the next FISTF Newsletter scratch
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:58 am

FISTF has to make sure that the organizer did everything to inform the participants that the tournament is cancelled, but you hopefully don't think that it is the job of FISTF to write a mail to all players to say sorry in the name of the organizer/association/club. If the organizer doesn't do that, it is a shame for the organization, that's right.
You could help the hobby you love so much by taking the handbook, then you should read it and then you should send a list with all missed points or points which needs to be changed in your opinion. That would be better instead of complaining on things after they happened, and then only look for responsible people, do you really think that way of acting solves only 1 problem?

You can always look in the past for people who did something wrong, I'm pretty sure you will come to your own name too. If I wouldn't answer you wouldn't have any information, but after I answerred I was automatically the one to blame, so maybe it is better not to answer in the future and leave you here without any information.

PS: Quoting only the first half of a sentence and gives a totally different sense shows your intention well.

no more comments from my end.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Heinz wrote:
"so what do you want to tell me with your last sentence?"

Your answer in your words:
"but they need to be defined in the handbook."

I like this comment:
"It is not the job of FISTF to inform the players"

No more comments please.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Heinz wrote
"You can always look in the past for people who did something wrong, I'm pretty sure you will come to your own name too"

Maybe in past i did wrong as a simple player. I think that the wrongs by simple players are not so important like the wrongs of persons who are members of a BoD.
My wrongs are against me. The wrongs of BoD members are against table soccer. You can understand the difference.
I was not 3.5 years sport director so i can critism the handbook.
You were 3.5 years sport director so you are responsible for the handbook's problems.
I have not any personal problem with you. I have problem with the situation in table soccer. I didn't ever critisize you Heinz as member of Royal but as member of BoD.
Your club and all your teamates are fantastic persons and i follow many of your ideas in my club.
But i have different opinion for your BoD.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 am

Kostas,
you say it is wrong, and as it seems you think board members do mistakes on purpose.
You missed the point Kostas, be constructive and accept it, if other people don't agree on your ideas. If people don't agree stop talking about wrong and right, talk about your ideas and other ideas. How can you know that you are right and the others are wrong?
Nobody is perfect, I know that, you hopefully too. If you think that every board member has to be perfect, nobody in a board will satisfy you ever, and you can find everytime something to complain.
In your view a board member can only loose. If somebody ever is going to realize what you wish, he was only copying your ideas and is not able to have own ideas, if he doesn't he is unable in a board, because you only like your ideas.
You hopefully don't think that it is possible to be everybody's darling?

PS: there wasn't a tournament in 3,5 years which was cancelled 5 weeks before the event, i'm sorry that I didn't consider that when changing the handbook. I concentrated on more important issues and TRIED to improve other things. Of course that is a mistake in the handbook, I don't have a problem to say that, but to say, i decided in the last 3,5 years against table soccer is hard stuff.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Heinz wrote
"You can always look in the past for people who did something wrong, I'm pretty sure you will come to your own name too"

Maybe in past i did wrong as a simple player. I think that the wrongs by simple players are not so important like the wrongs of persons who are members of a BoD.
My wrongs are against me. The wrongs of BoD members are against table soccer. You can understand the difference.
I was not 3.5 years sport director so i can critism the handbook.
You were 3.5 years sport director so you are responsible for the handbook's problems.
I have not any personal problem with you. I have problem with the situation in table soccer. I didn't ever critisize you Heinz as member of Royal but as member of BoD.
Your club and all your teamates are fantastic persons and i follow many of your ideas in my club.
But i have different opinion for your BoD.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 am

What we need it's solutions for the future and learn with the errors of the past.
There are no need to blame somebody now.
Let's be constructive.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am

exactly
that's what should happen.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:What we need it's solutions for the future and learn with the errors of the past.
There are no need to blame somebody now.
Let's be constructive.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes. I agree in this point with both of you.

But now the situation in table soccer is very bad.

And none feel responsible for this situation.

I don't remember any BoD member the last years saying "I FAIL" "I DID MISTAKES".
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Becoming a Board member is already a mistake in most cases... Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm

kechris wrote:Yes. I agree in this point with both of you.

But now the situation in table soccer is very bad.

And none feel responsible for this situation.

I don't remember any BoD member the last years saying "I FAIL" "I DID MISTAKES".

I think there's no need for that
Everytime there are someone to remember it. Laughing

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Before one month i wrote for a sattelite which postponed without any official information for the players.
This weekend one more sattelite of the SAME competition manager postponed without official announce in fistf newsletter and site.
The same wrong by the same persons after only 5 weeks!!!
Who is responsible?
I WANT TO GIVE MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MEMBERS OF BoD ESPECIALLY TO PRESIDENT FOR SELECTING HIS PARTNERS AND TO COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR FOR HIS "FANTASTIC" JOB.

P.S the sport department closed?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:45 pm

From my situation, I do not want to react to these comments but just wanted to know if the "Future in Greek Islands" forecasted during this August 8th was played or simply not.

This is to be sure I do not need to ask everyone about results that never occured... Very Happy

Thanks.

By the way, I don't care who will be responsible for what in a board or something else (I do not make any politic or sport judgement), I just want to make my job of World ranking the best way I can.

Cheers
Freddy
Freddy
International Open Winner
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down