The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

latest newsletter

+4
drastis
Heinz Eder
von K.
maxischn
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

latest newsletter - Page 2 Empty Re: latest newsletter

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:52 am

If you think it is better to post in every thread on that forum the same complaints, then do it, I think that many people are not interested in reading about that in 90% of the posts till the main topic already is forgotten, and maybe some players then even don't read or post anymore.
If you think you will get another answer, when you post your complaints here, then continue, but the result is going to be the same, even worst, because it is only unofficial and you are 1 player who complains, maybe there is a second or third player out of 1500 who don't give any comment.

The associations shall continue only to accept what is happening, because it doesn't make any sense to do something against it, those who want to do something are left alone, that's the community we are dreaming of, everybody works on his own, and then complain about not having success.

Did you ever think about it that the answer maybe would be different if another 4 or 5 associations would support your complaint, request or whatever?

Heinz
[quote="Janus_Gersie"][quote="maxischn"]
Heinz Eder wrote:In the current situation it is very easy for associations, they were not asked about anything, but they also didn't complain officially about it.

i would have to write a letter every day then..... and it will never get answered or treated as we can see, there won't be any official answer to complaints as we read in this forum more than often..

In this point I have to agree 100% with maxischn. Even when sending complaints (may be a better word: "suggestions") you don't get answers or non-satisfying answers after weeks. I already got an answer stating that "we" (the german association) are only complaining about almost everything.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm

every single vote MUST count, where will it end if you need more than half of all associations to make yourself heard... well we could aswell have new elections then all 3 months...
maxischn
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 pm

as it seems i can't express my views the right way.

Heinz

maxischn wrote:every single vote MUST count, where will it end if you need more than half of all associations to make yourself heard... well we could aswell have new elections then all 3 months...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Glory Glory Hallelujah,

just read the last issue of FISTF´s newest new newsletter of the last 14 days. Great job! No information from the tournaments of Helsinki and Traiskirchen Rolling Eyes

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Fortunately there was something in Greece because the rest of the news. Dave Baxter announced about 6 months ago he would go back in Canada and this announcement deserves a "Canada kick off again" in this week's newsletter. So funny...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 am

Maybe the actual communication director only starts becoming active, when somebody sends him a text, which he only needs to copy and paste to the newsletter, which didn't happen in case of Traiskirchen as far as I know.
Evil or Very Mad

Heinz

Thossa wrote:Glory Glory Hallelujah,

just read the last issue of FISTF´s newest new newsletter of the last 14 days. Great job! No information from the tournaments of Helsinki and Traiskirchen Rolling Eyes

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2