The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bologna Live!!!!

+5
Stefano Buzzi
von K.
dimoper
maxischn
Thossa
9 posters

Go down

Bologna Live!!!! Empty Bologna Live!!!!

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Tomorrow and Sunday from 11 am live on the internet channel:

www.tifogrifo.com

Back to top Go down

Bologna Live!!!! Empty Re: Bologna Live!!!!

Post  Thossa Sat May 29, 2010 1:21 am

Thanks @ Piero for the information.

I am sure, a lot of visitors of this forum appreciate the news. Nevertheless I ask myself, is Piero in a new function as FISTF public relation officer?

Don´t get me wrong, mates.

This is not a bad critic.....hello... point seeded Question Exclamation

I just want to make clear, I miss the basic information via FISTF.

There is no information about it on FISTF-website or Newnewsletter-website or whatever the Communication Director is doing right now.

Why?

What if, this forum never would exist?

Forgive me, FISTF Sports Director (wherever UR). Only words, words, words... I know pale

I am just stumped, how FISTF will go four the next four years with this kind of "professionalismn"?
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  maxischn Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 pm

good idea, i just watched some minutes in the morning, it's offline already,but what i saw it would be more interesting to have the cam filming the table and not just standing in one corner seeing some people running around Smile but it's a good step in the right direction
maxischn
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimoper Sat May 29, 2010 8:15 pm

very good start,congratulations for the channel,any results?
dimoper
dimoper
Future winner
Future winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat May 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Final:
Reggio -Pisa 3-1

Lamberti-Pochesci 4-1
Flores- Bertelli S. 5-2
Bari-Bertelli D. 0-1
Noguera-Capossela 3-2

Some comments from the italian forum (sorry but no translation at this hour). There was a massacre in the QF with Flores beating De Francesco 6-0! De Francesco says it's probably the heaviest defeat in his career.

Quote Stefano Buzzi:
"In semifinale:

Stella Artois - Black & Blue 0-2
Mazzeo - Pochesci 0-0
Iorio - Capossela 0-0
Intra - Bertelli D. 0-2
Corradi - Bertelli S. 0-1

Mattersburg - Reggiana 1-3

In precedenza lo Stella Artois aveva eliminato ai quarti Wiener Neustadt con un secco 4-0, mentre agli ottavi abbiamo faticato non poco ad eliminare gli amici delle Fiamme Azzurre per 2-1 dopo che le stesse Fiamme Azzurre avevano vinto il girone di ferro con Warriors (secondi) e Sessana (giunta ultima nonostante la squadra al completo con tanto di Bennet presente)

Da segnalare ai quarti di finale la vittoria della Reggiana su Perugia per 2-0, col megarisultato Flores - De Francesco 6-0.
Davvero bravo Carlos!! "

Quote De Francesco:
"Davvero complimenti alla Reggiana e a Carlos in particolare che mi ha devastato. Credo di non avere mai perso con uno score così pesante ma evidentemente c'è sempre una prima volta.

Bravo Carlitos!!!"

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sun May 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Massimo Bolognino wrote in the italian forum that the Open semifinals are
Dejardin-Verhaghen
Flores-Koutis

The best tournament in the world is not exactly living up to the hype. The stream was disappointing and frankly useless (the idea is good). The results are nowhere to be seen. In the italian forum people are also wondering why result information is so poorly done (or not done at all). Players have also complained about pitches (too much humidity).

And the most unbelievable thing of all: The semifinals were starting at 21.00 local time! I understood that in the afternoon they were already 3 hours behind schedule! One italian nick (marcomaresca) had this to say about it: Minchia! You can translate yourselves.

I don't want to be smug or laugh at anyones expense, and don't know the details. But I have to say that if a Major is this "professional" then the whole game should come down from its high horse and start being more realistic.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sun May 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Bolognino wrote that the final was
Flores-Dejardin 6-2

So Flores almost won by 5 goals in the final of a Major!

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sun May 30, 2010 11:22 pm

No italian player in the semifinals... that´s really amazing. Shocked but not the long delay, this is not new for a Bologna Major. But you have to look at the number of players, all in all about 250 competitors in all categories. There is a reason why in Mons Olivier already let start some of the individuel tournaments on Saturday. Maybe Riccardo should think about it to follow Oli´s way in that case.

Words, words, words Razz Laughing Very Happy Smile Wink
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Stefano Buzzi Mon May 31, 2010 12:35 am

Thossa wrote:
Words, words, words Razz Laughing Very Happy Smile Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HweU-Nc__HE Laughing Laughing Laughing
Stefano Buzzi
Stefano Buzzi
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 2:08 pm

As long as the toilets are clean, some people will be happy anyway... Seriously speaking, the stream never worked here so what's the point. Anyway, looks like the level of the tournament was so high that no italian could reach the semis (only joking, lol) Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  player Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 pm

It was an absolute top event, probably one of the best ever been in the world! Well done by Ricardo.

BUT!!!!:

The toilets were more disgusting than the ones in Mons (MUCH!!!! more disgusting)

The time table was bad, we left the venue at 23.00 local time!!!! sunday night was gone!

BUT some people prooved it can be even worse!!!!!

It happened that some players who were defeated put their subbuteo box with players inside there bags, they closed there bags Arrow Arrow BUT when they came back the back was opened the boxes with players were removed and the bags were closed again.... THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! If they find out who did it or catch someone doing it they should get a ban for life!!!!!!!!

player
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Yes this is definately one of the best events. Fantastic atmosphere.

I suspect the delays may have been caused by some of the "personalities" for whom being the last to be ready to play seems more important than actually winning the event Sad

Thanks to Riccardo and his crew for the organisation.

Actually Eric I think the toilets are equal to Mons. Henk's dog would not be too happy in either Wink

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Admin wrote:As long as the toilets are clean, some people will be happy anyway... Seriously speaking, the stream never worked here so what's the point. Anyway, looks like the level of the tournament was so high that no italian could reach the semis (only joking, lol) Very Happy

probably some cleaning of the bathrooms does not matter, use the same shirt three days in a row ... the igiene not a priority ....

With regard to the Italians .... it is better not to provoke, in the individual competition did not play "only" Daniele and Simone Bertelli, Efrem Intra, Massimiliano Nastasi and Massimo Bolognino .......

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:52 am

Why didn't some top italians play the individual? Just curious, if there was any reason other than work or personal.

In Eric's post there was mentioned theft. I think that in tournaments there should be a possibility to get bags and other valuable things in to some area with lock. If there are no lockers, then some room where no one can go without a key. This is very important for players (even the one's who have lost) to enjoy the tournament and concentrate on refereeing and playing.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbert Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Where can I find all results ?? Who won Veterans/Under19/Under15/Under12 and Ladies??
Robbert
Robbert
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 am

I'm still compiling the results of Bologna. it took me a few hours for the individual event. Does anyone have the results of the team event in a "readable" format?

In the individual tournament, I can't believe all the mistakes in the draw and all the errors according to the FISTF Handbook. It's really unbelievebale for a Major!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down