The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open of Rochefort

Go down

Open of Rochefort Empty Open of Rochefort

Post  Admin Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Just a quick note to say I attended the Open of Rochefort yesterday and it was a good tournament. Bessim Golger beat Justin Leroy in the final. Valéry Dejardin and Christophe Dheur were the semi-finalists. As I left before the finals of the Open and the veterans, I don't know the winner of the veterans (the final was between Joseph Mifsud and Philippe Roufosse). The U19 final was between William Van den Houte (who won) and a young JSC Rochefort boy. Florian Giaux won the U15, Arnaud Threis won the U12 final on shots against Louison Giaux. Elodie Bertholet won the ladies final against Lydie Pinchart (4-0). On saturday, the team of Rochefort TS won the team event against Fiamme Azzurre. SC Verviers-Herve and SC Charleroi lost in the semis.

A great moment was the quarter-final of the veterans between Vito Di Ruggiero and Thierry Vivron. The game ended on 1-1 and there was no goal in the sudden death. The shootout was one of the longest ever. Every player shot 21 times and finally Vito Di Ruggiero scored his only goal in his 21st attempt! So there were 42 shots in total for only one goal! Vito had broken his nail at work during the week and said it was the reason for such a poor shooting. There were probably more than 50 players around the table at the end of the shootout and there was a huge relief from everyone when the game was finally over. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum