The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting in Palermo

+5
Heinz Eder
Janus_Gersie
Marcus Tilgner
maxischn
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meeting in Palermo - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting in Palermo

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Looks like "radio FISTF" is turned off...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Admin wrote:Looks like "radio FISTF" is turned off...

Well, Subbuteonews site seems to have been turned off immediately after the fanfare start. The editorial on front page has been the same for 5 months, and in total there are 2. And the "latest news" section has on top "the book of cases" which has been dated in May. Also the "navigation" part is still full of "comming soon" (it has been "comming soon" since the start!). And the "survey" is still "the best tournament of 2010" as it has been since maybe April.

How's that for advertising a dynamic sport of the 21st century!

p.s. The forum seems quite dead also...

p.s.2. I'm sure a few people see this post again as injustified persecution. But I would really like to read justification for this lack of interest to maintain the site, which is said to be an official site, and which was launched with big promises.

p.s.3. The name Subbuteonews clearly is ironic.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:56 am

Please remember you are nothing to blame the "professionals" lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 am

von K. wrote: Well, Subbuteonews site seems to have been turned off immediately after the fanfare start. The editorial on front page has been the same for 5 months, and in total there are 2. And the "latest news" section has on top "the book of cases" which has been dated in May. Also the "navigation" part is still full of "comming soon" (it has been "comming soon" since the start!). And the "survey" is still "the best tournament of 2010" as it has been since maybe April.

p.s.2. I'm sure a few people see this post again as injustified persecution. But I would really like to read justification for this lack of interest to maintain the site, which is said to be an official site, and which was launched with big promises.

Okay, as most of the stuff is done by volunteers we should not convict somebody for not updating the pages in August, the main vacation month in most parts of Europe.

On the other side a lot of stuff was promised in Madrid e.g. by Koutroumanos, telling me he was close to an almost automatically driven tournament page on the official FISTF website. He wanted to launch this service at the Major in Athens. Since February we are getting famous news about new players/clubs in Greece but anything about his duties in FISTF.

Laurent was busy organising the "Tour de France" passing his hometown (= that was at the beginning of July). After the "Tour" was finished I reminded him on necessary changes of the minutes of Madrid. Until today no answer. It is just disrespectful .... as I am the official representative of a paying member nation. But it was clear as from the beginning that Laurent wouldn't do anything .... same procedure since almost ten years ...

Did Piero resign ? Anything official so far ...

No minutes of the meeting in Palermo ...

Seems as if the Sports Department and the Financial Department are the only two still working and existing ...

What about Luis and Antonello ? I heard by chance Luis was not approved as Comm.-Director in Madrid. If so what is the role of Antonello so far ? Unclear stuff ...

I would like to hear some comments by our honorary president about the current situation (but not as usual this "Hey-guys-everything-is-good-You-are-all-doing-a-wonderful-job"-stuff) with clear words and suggestions on the way forward.

I think those who stepped in in order to take over responsibility lost their enthusiasm. In the first weeks/months they were driven by specific short-term goals. Due to lack of a clear programme (please remember we have had last second nominations in Madrid) they are losing pace and way. Anyboday knows how to proceed .... me not as well.

Clear communication would help to understand the board better and the tasks to be done. Maybe then support could be granted.
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Many truths in your post, Janus.

Janus_Gersie wrote:
Okay, as most of the stuff is done by volunteers we should not convict somebody for not updating the pages in August, the main vacation month in most parts of Europe.

I disagree with this, because it's not about August. The updates are missing since March-May depending on the subject. And this was not at all what Stefano talked about and promised...

Volunteer work is admirable and they are not to blame. But it's quite clear that you can't talk about big development and professional work, if you are based on volunteer work, which is not done for the last 3-5 months! So the blame, if we use that word, is squarely on those who again talked empty words.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:02 pm

von K. wrote:Many truths in your post, Janus.
Thank you !

Janus_Gersie wrote:

von K. wrote:I disagree with this, because it's not about August. The updates are missing since March-May depending on the subject. And this was not at all what Stefano talked about and promised...

Volunteer work is admirable and they are not to blame. But it's quite clear that you can't talk about big development and professional work, if you are based on volunteer work, which is not done for the last 3-5 months! So the blame, if we use that word, is squarely on those who again talked empty words.

I totally agree with you. I only wanted to avoid an overall onesided blame of everything. So I took some efforts and possible excuses into consideration .... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:28 am

von K. wrote:
Admin wrote:Looks like "radio FISTF" is turned off...

Well, Subbuteonews site seems to have been turned off immediately after the fanfare start. The editorial on front page has been the same for 5 months, and in total there are 2. And the "latest news" section has on top "the book of cases" which has been dated in May. Also the "navigation" part is still full of "comming soon" (it has been "comming soon" since the start!). And the "survey" is still "the best tournament of 2010" as it has been since maybe April.

How's that for advertising a dynamic sport of the 21st century!

p.s.3. The name Subbuteonews clearly is ironic.

All of this still applies. It's now been over half a year since the hyped start and huge promises.

Not even information about the draw for the biggest tournament of the year (after the world cup). Well, there wasn't even info about the world cup, so it's no surprise...

The second saddest thing must be the "survey" (nothing to with a real survey, just a meaningless poll for the internet generation) about the best tournament of 2010. Yes, you read the year correctly...

For anyone visiting the site, and wondering about news about subbuteo, the clear information is that nothing happens and everything has stopped. And these people are forcing all FISTF tournaments to have an updated website! And the same people are not providing updated information of the biggest team tournament of the year even for the players going there. Regarding for example the schedules.

How long will this be tolerated by the FISTF nations? Or have all just given up hope, and decided to just play for a joke-federation, or by themselves in small circles. Or are many already waiting for an alternative to gather pace and grow, so they can change to that.

Olympics, here we come Razz

Last edited by von K. on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Should we laugh or cry? Question
Admin
Admin
Admin