The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared to play WASPA?

+4
von K.
Janus_Gersie
Heinz Eder
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Scared to play WASPA? Empty Scared to play WASPA?

Post  Admin Wed May 25, 2011 9:32 am

Looks like some Italian players are scared to organize or to play WASPA tournaments because they think FISTF or FISCT might punish them if they do so. It's really time to have a clear point of view from FISTF about WASPA...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Scared to play WASPA? Empty Re: Scared to play WASPA?

Post  Heinz Eder Wed May 25, 2011 12:20 pm

I guess actually there is officially nothing like WASPA existing for them, so maybe because of that they don't give any statement.

Admin wrote:Looks like some Italian players are scared to organize or to play WASPA tournaments because they think FISTF or FISCT might punish them if they do so. It's really time to have a clear point of view from FISTF about WASPA...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Thu May 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:I guess actually there is officially nothing like WASPA existing for them, so maybe because of that they don't give any statement.

As far as I understood Vincent they are scared of organising a tournament. That means they already had contact with Vincent. So they already gave something like a statement ....
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu May 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Janus_Gersie wrote:
As far as I understood Vincent they are scared of organising a tournament. That means they already had contact with Vincent. So they already gave something like a statement ....

Admin wrote:they think FISTF or FISCT might punish them if they do so.

Doesn't sound to me like they know what would happen if they organize a WASPA event!? Maybe they know some people and can imagine that it could happen that they get punished.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Silly situation Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
Maybe they know some people and can imagine that it could happen that they get punished.

Taking into account some experiences in the italian forum (especially pm:s) I'd say that this is possible. Sad, if true.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri May 27, 2011 7:51 pm

If FISTF accept Koutroul's elections i think that many Greek top clubs will want to organise WASPA tournaments.

Many players dissapointed because FISTF didn't ban the persons who "forget" the circulars.
I believe that we will have very hot summer...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Piero Capponi wrote me hat FISTF will not punish players who take part in WASPA tournamùent "as long as WASPA will not work against FISTF"...

It's rather good news but I hope the FISTF Dictators - Sorry FISTF Board - will respect their decision.

WASPA has indeed a philosphy of "let's play for fun" and I hope the recent happenings will just convince people to organize tournaments under WASPA banner.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 am

I can't be sure yet, but I think it's possible we'll organise a WASPA tournament in Finland during the next year. Depends on the other guys here, naturally, but I'm very interested in the idea.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 am

Great news :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Admin wrote:Piero Capponi wrote me hat FISTF will not punish players who take part in WASPA tournamùent "as long as WASPA will not work against FISTF"...

It's rather good news but I hope the FISTF Dictators - Sorry FISTF Board - will respect their decision.

WASPA has indeed a philosphy of "let's play for fun" and I hope the recent happenings will just convince people to organize tournaments under WASPA banner.

Vincent, if the FISTF BoD continue taking correct decisions in future we must give an extra time to prove their targets.
Capponi's mail for not punish players with different opinion it was a good step for the future of table soccer.
All of us we must decide if we love table soccer more than we hate our opponents.
I love table soccer more than i hate Koutroul and Papakonstantinou.
In past i was in big fight with Koutis but now i help him as representative of Fistf in Greece with all my power.
Table soccer is over ALL.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Tablesoccer is indeed over ALL;
For that reason Waspa is a good initiative.
FISTF puts the focus on the sport and that is good as far as i'm concerned. But an alternative where the focus is on the game is just as mutch needed as a well funtioning FISTF.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Now that Luis works in communication at FISTF, hopefully many good things will happen. A few days ago Luis was persona non grata. Now he has responsabilities. That's a good thing!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Staalo Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Admin wrote:A few days ago Luis was persona non grata. Now he has responsabilities. That's a good thing!

But why this change? And again an insult (previously) without apology.

I believe Luis is just the guy who does the work the others don't want to, or can't, do. Why else Rodriguez would need help so soon?

And why Luis is not appointed as the director. He is not italian, so there is no problem with nationality. He doesn't have power, only responsabilities.

Not very good, unless he is made a director.

Staalo
Future winner
Future winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Table soccer is over ALL.
( i meant ALL personal problems).
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 am

I was also wondering why Luis wasn't named as vice president. If i got it right, the communication is VP's job...
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

kechris wrote:Table soccer is over ALL.

Why did you fight in Greece, then? What is the difference?

I don't see it, to be honest. What you suggest is that those who are arrogant enough can do what they like and others have to accept it.

I don't see personal problems, but severe problems regarding respect, equality and following the FISTF rules and regulations. And TF is not above those problems. It is damaged by those, and no one should accept such things. I'm also curious on how anyone should accept a sentence like the one from Capponi, as a President of FISTF, against you. And what else than personla was it in Madrid for example regarding the Greek voting rights.

Maybe you really mean only personal problems, Kostas. But I fail to see what those are, if for example Greece is not about those. I'm a little confused about what you mean.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:51 pm

As long as the decisions are liked by some people, they can accept it even if there are personal problems, because the "tablesoccer is above all".
In case they don't agree, the decisions are against the tablesoccer and the same people are dangerous for the tablesoccer one minute later again. It means that those people only accept decisions they agree on, then everything is fine. If not, then you are an enemy for them.
Discussion always means they are right and the others are wrong, for them discussion means only to post their opinion, they don't react on other opinions.
So in the end those people who say they are only interested in tablesoccer try in many situations only to convert people and try to cushion any other opinion on any topic, otherwise you are an enemy.
For this kind of people it is surely a sign of weakness if you change your opinion, so you will never see that they will change their opinion. Those people think they talk for all players from all countries when they post their ideas, that's the reason why they think it is useless to discuss about anything.

I hope I won't get banned because of that sarcastic post here.

Heinz

von K. wrote:
kechris wrote:Table soccer is over ALL.

Why did you fight in Greece, then? What is the difference?

I don't see it, to be honest. What you suggest is that those who are arrogant enough can do what they like and others have to accept it.

I don't see personal problems, but severe problems regarding respect, equality and following the FISTF rules and regulations. And TF is not above those problems. It is damaged by those, and no one should accept such things. I'm also curious on how anyone should accept a sentence like the one from Capponi, as a President of FISTF, against you. And what else than personla was it in Madrid for example regarding the Greek voting rights.

Maybe you really mean only personal problems, Kostas. But I fail to see what those are, if for example Greece is not about those. I'm a little confused about what you mean.

Last edited by Heinz Eder on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Sorry Vesa for my English but maybe i am responsible for your misunderstand.

I will do one more effort.
I think that elections in Madrid was unfair.
But i must respect the result because if all players refused to accept the new BoD, the table soccer will die.
I can forgive a fair elected person for his wrongs because the majority voted him but i will do VERY HARD CRITISM for every action of an unfair elected person.
If a respectable person use offensive vulgar insults against myself i will ask him why?
If a person use the same sentence i don't care because i am not responsible for his acts.
I don't care for Capponi's and Koutroul's character. I care for their decisions in table soccer.
I CARE FOR THE ACTS OF THE OTHER PERSONS.
After Capponi's proposal it is very possible to create a new BoD in Greece with 7 represantives of the bigger clubs in Greece. I know that Koutroul will be one of them. I don't want to be member in the same BoD with Koutroul so my team will send another represantive.
But if one of BoD ask my help i will give because i love table soccer.
I accepted to be member of election committe with Koutroul but the situation in Greece was very sensitive and i prefer to help Koutis to find solution.
I hope in weekend my job will end. There are 7 big Greek clubs ( atlas falcons rolligans olympia lions glyfada and myrmidones) and i think that they will manage to stop the fights in Greece.
But if someone in future will start again to create problems you will see again my name in forums.
I will not fight in table soccer for personal problems. But i will fight in my personal life for table soccer problems.
I hope to understand now.

p.s in malta i informed that 2 players fight before tournament began because they have personal problems. That was wrong.
But if i haven't problem if two players fight in road away of sport hall for table soccer. Their problem.
For me everybody must respect the game first at all
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:11 pm

kechris wrote:I think that elections in Madrid was unfair.
But i must respect the result because if all players refused to accept the new BoD, the table soccer will die.
Sorry to interrupt, but if all refuse to accept the current BoD, doesn't it mean new elections instead of automatic death of table football?

I totally understand your situation as a person in the middle of all this fighting in Greece and i'm happy that you were able to find solution to solve the situation, that had went to long and to far. I still give more credit for people who did fight for better and for the majority instead of personal interests.
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down