The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players added to have more ranking points?

3 posters

Go down

Players added to have more ranking points? Empty Players added to have more ranking points?

Post  von K. Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Is this true? I'd like to know how the FISTF BoD will handle this...

http://www.subbuteonews.com/forums/general-discussion/fistf-fines/

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Players added to have more ranking points? Empty Re: Players added to have more ranking points?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:10 pm

I don't know who wrote this but I remember many tournaments in Malta where they just had 4 players in the U19 or U15 sections and there were a lost of situations where one player was "missing in the last minute". of course nobody could check how the organizers are handling the situation themselves...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Players added to have more ranking points? Empty Re: Players added to have more ranking points?

Post  attardsubbuteo Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:16 pm

yeah, this is not the first time I saw this in a tournament over here, I personally did not apply for two competitions where I appeared in the results, my name was included so that the competition would still take place, because of this I got fined 45euros, which I ended up paying anyway because otherwise I wouldn't have been allowed to compete in this weekend's event, this was after I sent various emails to the FISTF board explaining my situation, as well as posting on the SN forum, with no reply whatsoever... injustice at its best bono vinci satius est quam almo more iniuriam vincere

attardsubbuteo
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down