The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majors for the season 2010-2011

+3
Heinz Eder
Thossa
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Majors for the season 2010-2011 Empty Majors for the season 2010-2011

Post  Admin Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 am

According to Stefano De Francesco's post on the italian forum, the Majors for next season will remain the same, which means:

Mons: 5 - 6 March 2011
Amsterdam: 9 - 10 April 2011
Bologna: 28 - 29 May 2011
Mattersburg: 13 - 14 August 2011
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Majors for the season 2010-2011 Empty Re: Majors for the season 2010-2011

Post  Thossa Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:09 am

Fine for the italians Razz to get first-hand information.

But simply clumpsy to post it exclusive for the italian community while the offical FISTF forum is finito thanks to the provisional BoD Shocked

This information should have been placed on www.fistf.info Exclamation
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Majors for the season 2010-2011 Empty only words

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Thossa words words words.......

you know just criticize. Thossa think to do the work in Germany. The largest country in Europe with the worst association.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:25 pm

It's funny Stafeno. About 4 months ago, the situation was exactly the same but the people were different. A good Board and those who criticized thought they are perfect. Now it's your turn to be criticized and feel how it is when people only point out what you do wrong. Sorry but that's the reality! We can say the same. When Spain, Italy or France will be perfect, they will be in a position to tell the world how to run the sport! Every country has a different "subbuteo tradition", different mentalities, a different economy, a different culture,... We can not blame Russia or China for not having any association. When people will accept the differences of other nations, then we will be able to understand many things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm

The liability of a federation is just not accept differences. Behind the apparent differences is the lack of desire to work. A national federation and one international federation exists only because it has the responsibility to develop the game everywhere.
In fact this is only true important responsibility of a federation.

In 1983 the Spanish Federation of Subbuteo had 14,000 members ....
In 2007 30.
In 2010 150.

This is our job. No win games and organize picnic with friends.

It is also the work of the Federation rrancesa, German, Italian, Greek, Belgian, Netherlands, Finnish etc.etc.

with love

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm

De Francesco wrote:Thossa words words words.......

you know just criticize. Thossa think to do the work in Germany. The largest country in Europe with the worst association.

Stefano, that´s ridiculous,

stop writing such nonsense about Germany. Be better informed cyclops
Take all the time you need and surf thru´ www.dstfb.de. I refreshed the website within the last five months. A brand new design, I wrote reports to many tournaments with pictures. Furthermore I produced since then 16 issues of DSTFB-Newsletter and a magazine (just download it on www.fistf.info). A good professional work.

And than start laughing about your lack of knowledge ...

...and discuss the attribute "worst association" with our president.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Piero if there is the possibility in actual FISTF Board to bring material to shops, I think it would be fair to give that chance to all countries first, where associations are existing.
I think it is totally wrong to blame associations for not being active, if you don't know the local situation. I can understand the low motivation of most associations, because there isn't any chance to be successful at the moment, because in most countries no material is available.
If the FISTF Board is going to support all associations the same way, you will see how fast development in most associations will happen. You can't say that it is the work of an association, or do you think it is a coincidence that the sport grows dramatically in those countries where the game is available in shops?
Further I think we don't need to talk about numbers, because 150 players in spain isn't really a success in my opinion, that would be a success in a very small country in Europe.
You have to support associations, instead of blaming them for the current situation, I think most of the associations already know in what a difficult situation they are, they don't need additionally the blame of the FISTF Board, they need support, if the new board has the chance to support, then do it.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:The liability of a federation is just not accept differences. Behind the apparent differences is the lack of desire to work. A national federation and one international federation exists only because it has the responsibility to develop the game everywhere.
In fact this is only true important responsibility of a federation.

In 1983 the Spanish Federation of Subbuteo had 14,000 members ....
In 2007 30.
In 2010 150.

This is our job. No win games and organize picnic with friends.

It is also the work of the Federation rrancesa, German, Italian, Greek, Belgian, Netherlands, Finnish etc.etc.

with love

Piero

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Heinz I do not speak of guilt, I speak of responsibility.

And besides I do not speak only of federations, people talk. The biggest problem we have is that 95% of players only interested in playing. And possibly win by whatever means.

We (the supposed leaders) have to make decisions for the good of the game not because of complaints from players.

We have an idea. To become a sport. We make decisions in the steering. If you get fantastic for everyone. If we did other will come with other ideas.

What should worry the federations is that the average age of table soccer are 40 years ... or more.

There are difficult situations. There are people who do not work gnas tenen.

Zeugo there 20 years ago. Who has been in contact with zeugo for distribution in your own country? Who to call Zambello del Casale Pirceleste to ask how has managed to have 50 children in two years?

quoting a movie:

"We have serious problems and we need serious people to solve them."

With love

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm

I don't think that 95% of the players are only interested in playing, that's the first point.
You are right in the second point that the community is becoming older and older, but the reason is not only the bad work of the association. You can get children when you can offer them a game they can play at home too.
We (not me personally) have the experience in Austria when the game was available, and we know the situation now. Piero we had contact to Zeugo, but if it is not your profession it is a bit difficult and expensive too.
It is your job to deal with different toys related to football, so use your job, support all associations, and I can assure you that many association will promote the game and in the end the sport, when younger people will come again to clubs or will create own clubs.

If you think that 95% of all players only want to play, I think you will get problems to create a sport, because then you need more than 5%, who work semi professional in back office of the world sport.

If you have a plan, it is positive, but it is very important to find the right order of steps to come to the finish, otherwise you will fail on the way. First step is to get as many members as possible, you won't get more members only because of being a sport, there are many sports, not all are having as many members as FIFA for an example.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:Heinz I do not speak of guilt, I speak of responsibility.

And besides I do not speak only of federations, people talk. The biggest problem we have is that 95% of players only interested in playing. And possibly win by whatever means.

We (the supposed leaders) have to make decisions for the good of the game not because of complaints from players.

We have an idea. To become a sport. We make decisions in the steering. If you get fantastic for everyone. If we did other will come with other ideas.

What should worry the federations is that the average age of table soccer are 40 years ... or more.

There are difficult situations. There are people who do not work gnas tenen.

Zeugo there 20 years ago. Who has been in contact with zeugo for distribution in your own country? Who to call Zambello del Casale Pirceleste to ask how has managed to have 50 children in two years?

quoting a movie:

"We have serious problems and we need serious people to solve them."

With love

Piero

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Whatever you do, you will have people ready to work for the game and people only concentrating on playing. By chance Italy had many people interested to work for the good of the game (and sometimes it wasnot positive at all) just like we can't find anyone to organize things in Canada or Sweden or Luxemburg. That's a question of luck.

I still believe it is NOT the job of FISTF to distribute material and to look for local distributors.

And after that, it's also a priority to know what's going on in the countries. When players become members of an association, they expect from the association to give them the possibility to play. In some countries the number of tournaments is very low just because the organizers prefer to have high standards of organisation for 5 tournaments a year rather than 30 small tournaments played in small halls and old tables. That's a choice but as a player I prefer option number 2.

Belgium is running well because we have a calendar full of tournaments and we can hardly have more but at the same time I have no idea how things would go if we had 100% more players in the next 5 years and I believe it would for sure not be a very good thing for the quality of events.

Everything is a question of priority. The current Board thinks the game has to become more professional. As a player, I believe this is not the main priority. The game would have better "professional" ambitions if we had 1.000.000 active players and 20 or 40 of them being pro players. Right now we are all amateurs and our structure is very fragile so FISTF is - to my humble opinion - trying to go much too fast and is forgetting the right priorities, which are:
- good communication in general
- communication with the countries
- trying to understand the needs of ALL countries (not just the countries of the Board members)
- trying to increase the FISTF circuit
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:04 am

In the actual situation I have to disagree on it that it isn't the job of the board. If there is somebody in the board who has the possibility to do that, it is the kind of support most associations would need. I would prefer it to get such a support from FISTF than they want to tell me, how we should promote the game in our country without having any idea about the situation or the actual structure of the game/sport in my country.
In my opinion it also shouldn't be the work of an association to look for a distributor, because I think it would be better to have 1 distributor for the whole continent than having for every interested national association another distributor.

Heinz

Admin wrote:Whatever you do, you will have people ready to work for the game and people only concentrating on playing. By chance Italy had many people interested to work for the good of the game (and sometimes it wasnot positive at all) just like we can't find anyone to organize things in Canada or Sweden or Luxemburg. That's a question of luck.

I still believe it is NOT the job of FISTF to distribute material and to look for local distributors.

And after that, it's also a priority to know what's going on in the countries. When players become members of an association, they expect from the association to give them the possibility to play. In some countries the number of tournaments is very low just because the organizers prefer to have high standards of organisation for 5 tournaments a year rather than 30 small tournaments played in small halls and old tables. That's a choice but as a player I prefer option number 2.

Belgium is running well because we have a calendar full of tournaments and we can hardly have more but at the same time I have no idea how things would go if we had 100% more players in the next 5 years and I believe it would for sure not be a very good thing for the quality of events.

Everything is a question of priority. The current Board thinks the game has to become more professional. As a player, I believe this is not the main priority. The game would have better "professional" ambitions if we had 1.000.000 active players and 20 or 40 of them being pro players. Right now we are all amateurs and our structure is very fragile so FISTF is - to my humble opinion - trying to go much too fast and is forgetting the right priorities, which are:
- good communication in general
- communication with the countries
- trying to understand the needs of ALL countries (not just the countries of the Board members)
- trying to increase the FISTF circuit

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 pm

De Francesco wrote:... Thossa think to do the work in Germany. The largest country in Europe with the worst association.

Stefano, bad language for a member of the BoD. You MUST not insult our association. Your behaviour is inadmissible. We are awaiting an exculpation from you. Here and now.
Your insult will have consequences ...

Yours in sport
Janus Gersie
President DSTFB e.V.
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Dear Janus I just responded to Thossa as usual caused me.

Thossa: Fine for the italians to get first-hand information.
But simply clumpsy to post it exclusive for the italian community while the offical FISTF forum is finito thanks to the provisional BoD

I believe that in Germany that is the most important nation in Europe, where football is the national sport the federation of table football is absolutely the worst in Europe. It 's just my opinion but a nation that has about 90 million inhabitants and only 34 players in open world ranking and 6 team in the team world ranking for me it is not in a good situation.

I hope that it is possible to give an opinion.

If you're satisfied with your work, I respect your opinion.

P.S. This is not an official forum and i write only my opinion as a player and not like sport director.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:18 pm

I want to add something. I thought this was a discussion forum. If in this forum it is impossible to express opinions ......

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Stefano, of course you can write your personal opinion, but I hope there is no difference between your personal opinion and your opinion as sports director!??? Cool
If you would describe it like you did in the post I quoted, the reaction would be another one, than writing Germany is the worst association and they should concentrate on their work instead of complaining about the new board's decisions.
Anyway it is good to see that Piero and you are discussing here about several topics.

thx

De Francesco wrote:Dear Janus I just responded to Thossa as usual caused me.

Thossa: Fine for the italians to get first-hand information.
But simply clumpsy to post it exclusive for the italian community while the offical FISTF forum is finito thanks to the provisional BoD

I believe that in Germany that is the most important nation in Europe, where football is the national sport the federation of table football is absolutely the worst in Europe. It 's just my opinion but a nation that has about 90 million inhabitants and only 34 players in open world ranking and 6 team in the team world ranking for me it is not in a good situation.

I hope that it is possible to give an opinion.

If you're satisfied with your work, I respect your opinion.

P.S. This is not an official forum and i write only my opinion as a player and not like sport director.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm

De Francesco wrote:
1.Dear Janus I just responded to Thossa as usual caused me.

2. It 's just my opinion but a nation that has about 90 million inhabitants and only 34 players in open world ranking and 6 team in the team world ranking for me it is not in a good situation.

3.P.S. This is not an official forum and i write only my opinion as a player and not like sport director.

I read these three parts of Stefano's comments and i cann't believe in my eyes.

1. How caused you Stefano? Thossa wrote the truth.

2. So Spain England France which have about 6 clubs and 34 players are the same worst Federations. So why you selected Alan, Pierro and Laurent for your partners?
In Greece we have 12 clubs and 150 players (in10 million) so we are the best association! REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU DECIDE HOW MANY TEAMS PER COUNTRY WILL TAKE PART AT NEXT EUROPA CUPS.

3. if you want to write your opinions like a simple player YOU MUST RETIRE IMMEDIATELY FROM FISTF's BoD. These comments are dangerous for the unity of federations in FISTF.

Last edited by kechris on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm

No comment is dangerous. Actions are. Of course everyone should be careful on the exact wording used.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:27 pm

What did the new board until now what is known.

1st close the Froum
2nd later published the results
3rd late published the world rankings
4th looking for position in a glass box in Amsterdam
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm not interested in discussing controversies. It 's just a waste of time.

Carry on without me.

Goodbye

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:11 pm

De Francesco wrote:I want to add something. I thought this was a discussion forum. If in this forum it is impossible to express opinions ......

You claim this for yourself but blame other for doing the same. What a double standard No
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I meant distributors should not be int he Board. In the past it caused trouble and "conflicts of interest". So OK, the Board can look how distributors can get involved but it's politically incorrect as soon as distributors also decide about the running of FISTF.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm

De Francesco wrote:I'm not interested in discussing controversies. It 's just a waste of time.

Carry on without me.

Goodbye

You began this style of dialogue when you attacked to Thossa and to German Federation.
Now you prefer to leave from this dialogue because you are OFFSIDE!!!

No problem. I am waiting the decisions for participations in World Cup, Europa Cup and for the new goalkeepers.

Arrivederci.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Agreed with Kechris. Already in Frankfurt, when some people said they didn't agree with Mr De Francesco, his answer was "we stop the discussion now". Then he said "I will make a proposal and send it to all nations" and finally the decision was taken without asking the nations. That's the real problem with this Board...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:53 pm

... you are right, Vincent. Considering the "Champions League" and the "Europa League" it was clearly stated by Stefano (in Frankfurt) to send a proposal. What we finally got was a decision. I already sent an official appeal.
I am looking forward to receiving an answer from the Board.

Janus
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:08 pm

kechris wrote:
De Francesco wrote:I'm not interested in discussing controversies. It 's just a waste of time.

Carry on without me.

Goodbye

You began this style of dialogue when you attacked to Thossa and to German Federation.
Now you prefer to leave from this dialogue because you are OFFSIDE!!!

No problem. I am waiting the decisions for participations in World Cup, Europa Cup and for the new goalkeepers.

Arrivederci.

Bravo. On the first day in the forum looking for trouble, on the second day leaving in a huff.

That gives a deep insight Suspect
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next