The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions League Logo is embarrassing

+5
SergLoureiro
von K.
Marcus Tilgner
Admin
Thossa
9 posters

Go down

Champions League Logo is embarrassing Empty Champions League Logo is embarrassing

Post  Thossa Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 am

Mattesburg than Mattersburg Mad
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Champions League Logo is embarrassing Empty Re: Champions League Logo is embarrassing

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:01 pm

It's because we have a "professional" Board, lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Champions League Logo is embarrassing Empty Re: Champions League Logo is embarrassing

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:05 pm

but it looks professional, no matter of the content... Razz
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Let´s wait on a Word Cup logo Laughing
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Palemo 2011

or will it be changed back to ome??? scratch
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:54 pm

You have much free time, I'm glad.

The "excellent" Organization of Mattesburg, a15 days of tournament play, still has not said what time it begins ......

We criticize and criticize.

(Maybe a simple email to who made the logo only wish to fix the problem, but criticized the work of others are free ...)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Piero, we just speak about the logo. The logo itself is nice but the "base" with "Mattesburg" is very very ugly.

As for the "excellent organisation", if I was the president of TFC Mattersburg, I would have threatened FISTF to cancel the Europa Cup because the "tournament they got" is not the "tournament they wanted" and I believe they must feel really bad to organize a tournament that looks like a circus...

The more I watch the FISTF decisions, the more I think it's ridiculous. Thankfully there will be the "LOSERS CUP" (How can we call "that" an EUROPA CUP) in Rome, which is a great (for me just terrible) improvement for our sport lol! lol! lol!

If small clubs want a big event, I suggest them to go to MONS. Maybe Olivier can organize a consolation tournament for the teams who don't pass the first round. it will have much more value than the Europa League anyway...

(and at the end some people are still surprised that the is no belgian team going to the Europa League...)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm

I would agree with Piero, that an error like this can happen. If it's done in an amateur game, that is.

But with all the hype about professionalism, these things have to be checked before publishing. Names in official information just have to be correct.

I don't know if Mattersburg has said they are professionals in organizing, either.

But the topics first page is funny anyway. No matter who's mistake it is, and if it's that embarrassing in the end.

I don't have an opinion on the logo's aesthetics. I don't like many modern logo's, but the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
The "excellent" Organization of Mattesburg, a15 days of tournament play, still has not said what time it begins ......

Thanks Piero, you still haven't got it... Wink
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 pm

pierocapponi wrote:
(Maybe a simple email to who made the logo only wish to fix the problem, but criticized the work of others are free ...)

First time I saw the logo was when it was published in a circular. I immediately wrote an e-mail to the Board and got no reply until now. Instead the wrong logo had been published on www.fistf.info Rolling Eyes
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Admin wrote:
As for the "excellent organisation", if I was the president of TFC Mattersburg, I would have threatened FISTF to cancel the Europa Cup because the "tournament they got" is not the "tournament they wanted" and I believe they must feel really bad to organize a tournament that looks like a circus...

The more I watch the FISTF decisions, the more I think it's ridiculous. Thankfully there will be the "LOSERS CUP" (How can we call "that" an EUROPA CUP) in Rome, which is a great (for me just terrible) improvement for our sport lol! lol! lol!

If small clubs want a big event, I suggest them to go to MONS. Maybe Olivier can organize a consolation tournament for the teams who don't pass the first round. it will have much more value than the Europa League anyway...

(and at the end some people are still surprised that the is no belgian team going to the Europa League...)

Vincent, never thought to be so many times in agreement with you... Laughing

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

Marcus Tilgner wrote:First time I saw the logo was when it was published in a circular. I immediately wrote an e-mail to the Board and got no reply until now.

So it's in fact your fault, Marcus.

You should have contacted the German federation President, then he should have contacted a couple of more countries Presidents and then they could have sent a letter to the Board together. That's the way to do things professionally.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 am

von K. wrote:
Marcus Tilgner wrote:First time I saw the logo was when it was published in a circular. I immediately wrote an e-mail to the Board and got no reply until now.

You should have contacted the German federation President, then he should have contacted a couple of more countries Presidents and then they could have sent a letter to the Board together. That's the way to do things professionally.

Good foxy guy you are lol!
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 am

von K. wrote:

Vesa, you should know better. Shame on you! Of course you cannot send a letter to the Board. You have to contact the general secretary who will forward your letter to the Board. Rolling Eyes Cool
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am

They are all correct Marcus. It is not going anywhere this way...

Instead of contacting the DSTFB, so that they can raise the matter officially (after contacting at least FOUR other federations) to the General Secretary, who will in turn forward the request to the BoD, which will ask the Council of Nations before they take a decision, in order to publish the answer in the form of a Circular, you communicate DIRECTLY with the President Mad Mad

How can you wait to have a proper response the way you act?? No way! I am writing a book these days, for all those people like you, who do not understand the New Age of FISTF. It will be called "Amateur Professionalism", I will send you a copy, to help you avoid such terrible mistakes in the future.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 pm

zinga wrote:
von K. wrote:

Vesa, you should know better. Shame on you! Of course you cannot send a letter to the Board. You have to contact the general secretary who will forward your letter to the Board. Rolling Eyes Cool

Basil "von K." Fawlty: [to TF Community] Oh, it's my fault is it? I thought it was your fault for not doing things professionally or the boards fault for not accepting corrections from normal players, and all the while it was * my* fault. Oh, it's so obvious now I've seen the light! Well, I must be punished then, mustn't I?
[spanking himself]
Basil "von K." Fawlty: You naughty boy!

(For all those who don't recognise the name Basil Fawlty this is taken from the incomparable John Cleese comedy series Fawlty Towers, and just a few words have been changed. For those who know the series it will bring to mind a remarkable scene. This post (office) is dedicated to Martin.)

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks for the good time. I can stop laughing Laughing
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 pm

von K. wrote:(For all those who don't recognise the name Basil Fawlty this is taken from the incomparable John Cleese comedy series Fawlty Towers, and just a few words have been changed. For those who know the series it will bring to mind a remarkable scene. This post (office) is dedicated to Martin.)
As I look out my Torquay window, I can see herds of wilderbeest sweeping majestically across the plains...... Laughing Laughing

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Martin Hodds wrote:
von K. wrote:(For all those who don't recognise the name Basil Fawlty this is taken from the incomparable John Cleese comedy series Fawlty Towers, and just a few words have been changed. For those who know the series it will bring to mind a remarkable scene. This post (office) is dedicated to Martin.)
As I look out my Torquay window, I can see herds of wilderbeest sweeping majestically across the plains...... Laughing Laughing

So it was worth the trouble moving to the english riviera sunny . Wilderbeasts, hanging gardens, opera houses, erupting volcanos... Laughing

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down