The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th

+6
manairre
Martin Hodds
kechris
Thossa
georgy
Marcus Tilgner
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th Empty German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th

Post  Marcus Tilgner Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 pm

The website for tis year's German Grand Prix is finally online.
Have a look at www.gpberlin.de.vu/

We're looking forward to seeing you in Berlin
Marcus
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th Empty Re: German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th

Post  georgy Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:12 am

Marcus, the site seems to be down?
Can you please tell me if we can participate in both categories (open+veterans)
if we want? (same as last year?)
georgy
georgy
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th Empty Re: German Grand Prix - Berlin - November 27th/28th

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Almost funny, the Sparta-page is still not available because it prduced too much traffic during the World Cup. Therefore I put the webpage to a new hoster and two days after I've done that, the NEW company started their maintenance works... Evil or Very Mad
I hope, the page will be up soon...

The style of the tournament will be the same as last year, so if you wish to participate in more than one category, you are more than welcome to do so...

Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Finally the link works and the sites looks great. Weldone, Marcus. Good job! Very Happy
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Danke für die Blumen ... Cool
Unfortunately I cannot make any updates at the moment due to the maintenance works, but at least the site is up again...
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:46 pm

PLEASE LOOK AT THE INFORMATIONS

entry-fee
Players who want to play in more than one category will be able to do so.
The entrance-fee is 8 Euro for the first category, for each additional category 2 Euro.

I SAW IT YESTERDAY. IT IS DIFFERENT VIEW BY AN COMPETITION MANAGER WHO RESPECT THE PLAYERS. NO 8 + 8 EYRO FOR TWO CATEGORIES.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 am

Hi Marcus, please can I enter the Open and Veteran categories please ?
Thanks

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Yes you can ... !!! Very Happy

Great...
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:55 am

Marcus, is there a hotel near the venue ? Or is it easier to stay in the centre of Berlin and get public transport to the venue ?
Thanks

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  georgy Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 am

Marcus!

I am very happy to say that I just booked a flight for Berlin Very Happy Very Happy

So please, I want to register for both Veteran and Open Categories! My first year as a veteran!
(George Papadopoulos)

If Thossa and Janus are reading this, I would be very happy to arrange a Friday night dinner with
you guys, as we did last year!

Marcus can you give me any info for hotels-hostels which are walking distance (or easy access?) from the venue?

Martin I see that you will also be there! Do you want to arrange to book the same hotel? So we can have breakfast together and go to the venue in the morning?

My email guys is: georgy_papadopoulos@yahoo.co.uk

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys, and have FUN playing subbuteo!
Something which it seems that it is not so easy here in Greece!
georgy
georgy

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:06 pm

georgy wrote:Martin I see that you will also be there! Do you want to arrange to book the same hotel? So we can have breakfast together and go to the venue in the morning?
Hi George, let's see where Marcus recommends ! Very Happy

I am travelling with the players from Cardiff - we arrive Thursday night. Wherever we end up staying you will be very welcome to join us.

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Marcus, I see the website names 3 hotels but these are not in the centre of Berlin. How easy is it to reach the venue by public transport ?
Thanks
Martin

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  manairre Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 pm

@Markus

Can you confirm Stembert registrations (5 players, 1 team) and the reservation for the school-room.

Thx.

Pascal Scheen
manairre
manairre
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

http://www.scstembert.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Marcus Tilgner wrote:The website for tis year's German Grand Prix is finally online.

Marcus
Hi Marcus, is this still the website address ? I couldn't see any info on the site, apart from the welcome page.
Thanks & see you next weekend. Very Happy

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Martin Hodds wrote:
Marcus Tilgner wrote:The website for tis year's German Grand Prix is finally online.

Marcus
Hi Marcus, is this still the website address ? I couldn't see any info on the site, apart from the welcome page.
Thanks & see you next weekend. Very Happy

Hi Martin,

this is still the address for the GP...
I just checked it again and it's working fine. Even the new 'history' section with full results of the past eight editions ;-)

Cheers,
Marcus
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Only the veterans for me please Marcus.

I know Bjorn and Marcel are nice guys but I have no intention of sharing a table with either of them Wink

John

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm

wrkl wrote:Only the veterans for me please Marcus.

I know Bjorn and Marcel are nice guys but I have no intention of sharing a table with either of them Wink

John

Not even at lunchtime...? Very Happy
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Just got the invitation page but where should I click to see the "history" and the entries?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:37 pm

Admin wrote:Just got the invitation page but where should I click to see the "history" and the entries?

That is really, really strange...
Obviously some of you cannot enter the other pages. No idea why...
Vincent, you had been on the 'venue' page recently... Have you been there by entering from the main page or did you receive a direct link from me?
Thanks for your help,
Marcus
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Yes, you gave me a direct link but it was at the office (now I'm on the other PC at home) and from the office I could not access other pages...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, you gave me a direct link but it was at the office (now I'm on the other PC at home) and from the office I could not access other pages...

So, do you use different browser types or different security settings at home than those from the office?
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 pm

No. I always use Internet Explorer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Admin wrote:No. I always use Internet Explorer.

So, it seems, that only users from the Internet Explorer are facing these problems... Different versions probably? Mauro from Italy told me, he is using IE7 and he cannot access all pages. I tested with IE8 and there are no problems at all. Apart from the fact that the pages on IE still look a bit 'unwanted' since the IE is displaying pages differently from the Firefox... scratch
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Hodds Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 am

I use IE7 and I could not see any links. However I checked my settings for the page, and it was showing in "Compatability View" for some reason. When I unchecked this box, I could see everything correctly.
Strange !

Martin Hodds
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 am

Getting closer to solve the problem with the website...

The website works fine with
- all Mozilla versions
- Internet Explorer 8
- Google Chrome

The website works, but looks differently and not as it should with
- Internet Explorer 6

The website does NOT work with
- Internet Explorer 7 Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
with IE 7 the menu bar seems to be displayed at the right side of the main mage and not on top.
I assume it's possible to 'find' and use the whole bar by increasing the resoulution of the display to something above 1600 width ...

I hope to fix the problem tonight...

Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next