The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCANDAL

+13
ken
Admin
drastis
zinga
Thossa
de francesco
wrkl
von K.
thetruth
Mike Parnaby
georgy
Thomas Vulpes
kechris
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SCANDAL Empty SCANDAL

Post  kechris Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 am

Today morning the competition manager of I.O. in Athens ASK BY ALL PLAYERS TO BE MEMBER OF GREEK FEDERATION. The members of greek federation must pay 40e.
I Knew that in international tournaments can play all the players without options.
Now every competition manager who is president of his country can blackmail the players of his country to be members and to pay extra moneys except tournament fees.
Today one of my teammates refused to be member of greek federation and the competition manager refused him to play.
SCANDAL. They use FISTF tournaments for to find members and moneys.

p.s koutroumanos -competition manager- show a new handbook with this rule inside (players must be members of national federation).
Why i can find this handbook? I cann't find in FISTF's site. Is this a authentic handbook? The rules accepted by all nations and council and congress?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL Empty Re: SCANDAL

Post  kechris Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 am

The statutes of patfap have 2 categories.
Members who can vote and elected in BoD.
And players who can play in tournaments.
Why FISTF ask by everyone to be member with 40e per year?
Fantastic promotion idea...
More person prefer to be a single player and don't interest for elections (especially in greece the elections are not so fair).
This BoD WILL DESTROY TABLE SOCCER.
Please wake up and stop the long life discussion for councils.
We need as soon is possible new BoD.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:51 am

C. Administrative regulation
1. Registration of player
a) Rights of Players
All players who are licensed to play table football by a National Association member of FISTF may take part in
all tournaments listed in the FISTF calendar and be included in the world ranking table.
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  georgy Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 am

Can someone answer this simple question (because Kechris made it complicated).
Can or Can't someone go to an international tournament and play? Without being asked to become
a member of a federation etc. YES or NO????
georgy
georgy
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

all player must a member of a national federation
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  georgy Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:39 am

So for example many of my teammates who are not members of the greek association and have
played all over Europe, are illegal? And noone asked them ANYTHING when they traveled to play in
Italy, France, Austria, etc.

So if someone wants to go to play in an international tournament around the world has to be a member of his national association? It does not make sense! And anyway noone asked this till now. Is this a new thing? I really do not know this. Please inform us because if this is true as you say, then this means that they have to cancel their tickets because they are not allowed to play. They should also remove the points they earned so far from the other tournaments. Am I right?
georgy
georgy

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:59 am

I know that the FISTF not checked! It does not matter where players are a member! In Germany we have two members from France and then you can play International
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Parnaby Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:20 pm

I think that this is a true rule. And I also think it has been so for quite a while.
However, I do not think that FISTF have ever really enforced the rule or checked to see if a player is properly registered or not.

Mike Parnaby
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  thetruth Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:02 pm

It is ridiculous to have a conversation of this kind, when EVERYBODY KNOWS that until now no tournament organiser has ever asked any player to be member of any national association, in order to be allowed to play the tournament. So, don't talk about rules all you fools!

Why only Olympia players were not allowed in, when all other players were accepted without paying any money??? The truth is that the greek illegal president wants to harm Kechris and Olympia and all the players who are not his slaves. He does not care if table football in Greece is going to die, as long as he remains president.

What does the council of nations Laughing Laughing Laughing have to say about this? They will say nothing because chickens don't speak.

thetruth
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I want to explain that OLYMPIA played last year in greek champion and you can see our club in site of PATFAP. We are number 25 in world ranking.
I want also explain that you can see all OLYMPIA's players names in greek and world ranking.
In this weekend patfap asked ONLY by OLYMPIA PLAYERS to give money (1580 e!!!).
None pay, more of the competitors must pay moneys like us because patfap ask moneys for last years.
The courts decided that president of patfap elected illegal but he asked again by higher court to spend more time until final decision.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Greece is a problem because of the elections, I know only a modest part. It is the problem after trying to arrange Janus Gersie was not done by the FISTF.
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 pm

thetruth wrote:What does the council of nations Laughing Laughing Laughing have to say about this?

When it starts it's work, you know.

thetruth wrote: They will say nothing because chickens don't speak.

No, they don't. They write from behind nicknames without letting people know their identity.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wrkl Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm

thetruth wrote:It is ridiculous to have a conversation of this kind, when EVERYBODY KNOWS that until now no tournament organiser has ever asked any player to be member of any national association, in order to be allowed to play the tournament. So, don't talk about rules all you fools!

Why only Olympia players were not allowed in, when all other players were accepted without paying any money??? The truth is that the greek illegal president wants to harm Kechris and Olympia and all the players who are not his slaves. He does not care if table football in Greece is going to die, as long as he remains president.

What does the council of nations Laughing Laughing Laughing have to say about this? They will say nothing because chickens don't speak.

Are you related to "The Truth"?

wrkl

Back to top Go down

Post  thetruth Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am

wrkl wrote:
Are you related to "The Truth"?

No, I am only related to the truth.

thetruth
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 am

m

Last edited by de francesco on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 am

Thomas Vulpes wrote:all player must a member of a national federation

Exactly!!

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Yes all players must be members in national association. But if president of national association decide before elections to change the fee of the year (from 20e to 150e) then 90% of players cann't pay.
The president will pay the 150e for every his supporter and of course he will re-elected.
THE DEMOCRACY WIN.
And the next 3 years all the player who are against him, they cann't play in tournaments.
ONE MORE WIN FOR THE PROMOTION OF TABLE SOCCER.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Dear friends. Two days before we saw for first time the programm of G.P. in Athens.

Until yesterday afternoon we knew that we cann't play because we are not members or we are members with economic problems!!!
Then we took the information that the sport department decide that all players can play in international tournaments without problem of member reasons. The participations close two hours later so we ask by all Olympia's players to take part in G.P.

We sent participations but about midnight we receive a mail by competition manager that we cann't play if we will not pay until next morning!!! And the next afternoon (now) we will not in the draw!!!
It is very difficult for me to ask by 15 teammates to change twice their programm for weekend because fistf- sport department- and competition manager have different opinions.

I know that the sport department took 2 decisions. For the 5th Major (no take place in Athens) and for free "no members" participation in international tournaments. Both of them in few hours "died" by the same person: koutroumanos. I know that Catania asked by sport department to decide for both occasions so i cann't understand why a BoD member refused to follow these proposals.

Only one idea passed in my mind. That the real president of Fistf is not Catania but Koutroumanos!
When a sport department with 15 members of all countries and the president of fistf is nothing in front of koutroumanos then we must stop our efforts.

Olivier are you still sport director?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Kostas, I can not see one reason why this tournament shall be valid as FISTF tournament and I am pretty sure, nobody will getting any ranking points.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:25 pm

We will have the Finnish Championships next week. If we inform FISTF next Wednesday that the competition is also FISTF GP, is it ok? Do we get FISTF ranking points also? Am I joking? Shocked Yes!
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Thossa wrote:Kostas, I can not see one reason why this tournament shall be valid as FISTF tournament and I am pretty sure, nobody will getting any ranking points.

Last month the same happened in International Open and finally all the participations (of course not us) got ranking points. What changed this month? The BoD? NO. Everybody saw that the new sport department is without power. A toy in Koutroumanos hands.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 am

Don´t forget, Kostas, last month we had no Sports Director. Now we have a new Sports director called Oli Peré and I am sure, what happend with the last I.O. will not see a repitation. That´s incredible.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:45 am

I HAD THE SAME HOPE WITH YOU BUT I SAW THE FIRST TWO DECISIONS OF NEW SPORT DEPARTMENT TO "DIE" ON KOUTROUMANOS BALLS SO I STOP BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.

THE NEW SPORT DEPARTMENT IS LIKE COUNCIL. ABOUT FIFTEEN FULL OF EXPERIENCE PERSONS BY ALL COUNTRIES IN FISTF. AND THEIR OPINION IS VERY IMPORTANT. BUT THEY HAVE NOT REAL POWER. I WROTE MANY TIMES IN PAST THAT EVERY EFFORT LIKE COUNCIL WITHOUT REAL POWER BY STATUTES OF FISTF WILL DIE IMMEDIATELY.

ONE MORE TIME UNFORTUNATELY, I HAD RIGHT. AND I AM NOT HAPPY ONE MORE TIME FOR MY TALENT TO SEE THE FUTURE.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 am

kechris wrote:
Only one idea passed in my mind. That the real president of Fistf is not Catania but Koutroumanos!

This idea has crossed my mind, too. Great promotion, don't you think, Piero! Time to take action in Spain, maybe?

It's up to you, because you know that we small countries don't count, don't have any good opinions and are a waste of space in FISTF...

kechris wrote:When a sport department with 15 members of all countries

The Sports Commission is smaller than that. The Commission doesn't need power. The power is the Sports Directors.

I'm interested in hearing the votes for these decisions in the Board. Are they open? They should be, so we know who's doing what and if there even is a vote or a majority in these things.

kechris wrote:
Last month the same happened in International Open and finally all the participations (of course not us) got ranking points. What changed this month? The BoD? NO. Everybody saw that the new sport department is without power. A toy in Koutroumanos hands.

The points can easily be wiped out later (after the EGM, which is closer by the minute).

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:52 am

zinga wrote:We will have the Finnish Championships next week. If we inform FISTF next Wednesday that the competition is also FISTF GP, is it ok? Do we get FISTF ranking points also? Am I joking? Shocked Yes!

Quite soon we will have a finnish player in the top ten. It shouldn't take many weeks, as no rules apply anymore. How about that!

I'm not joking. I'm dead serious if this tasteless circus doesn't end immediately.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum