The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from the Rain's weekend

+17
von K.
indostar
Heinz Eder
soxy
Stefano Buzzi
de francesco
georgy
mikeburns
Janus_Gersie
Admin
ken
player
Marcus Tilgner
SergLoureiro
le shovel
kechris
Luis Filipe Horta
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

News from the Rain's weekend - Page 3 Empty Re: News from the Rain's weekend

Post  mikeburns Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:45 am

Heinz Eder wrote:I was not there, but only one general comment.
If you wait that the opponent or referee complain about the flicking, the problem never will be solved, because most of them play with illegal flickings too.
It isn't an excuse to say, my opponent allowed me to play, so I don't need to change the flicking if somebody official tells me to do.
Of course it is not ok, if there are other players, who can continue with illegal flickings, but on the other side the other player doesn't need to interest you. If you play with an illegal flicking and somebody official tells you to change the flicking, you have to use another flicking which is legal.

Why is it important what happens on another table? I would understand your complain, if somebody playing with an illegal flicking would be sanctioned, then you can complain about other players who use an illegal flicking too, but without any sanctions you should be fair enough to accept the decision, especially when your opponent on your table plays with a legal flicking.

May I remind you that it is a kind of cheating.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:Catania came because he had the instrument to measure the goals, and because Galezzi being Italian, he preferred to do the measurement.

Saverio has agreed to play because the difference was very small, 0.5 cm.

In the room there were many goalkeppers like yours (or much worse) but only the opponent or the referee can call the head judge.

Changed that to something equally important...

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Wink

mikeburns wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:I was not there, but only one general comment.
If you wait that the opponent or referee complain about the flicking, the problem never will be solved, because most of them play with illegal flickings too.
It isn't an excuse to say, my opponent allowed me to play, so I don't need to change the flicking if somebody official tells me to do.
Of course it is not ok, if there are other players, who can continue with illegal flickings, but on the other side the other player doesn't need to interest you. If you play with an illegal flicking and somebody official tells you to change the flicking, you have to use another flicking which is legal.

Why is it important what happens on another table? I would understand your complain, if somebody playing with an illegal flicking would be sanctioned, then you can complain about other players who use an illegal flicking too, but without any sanctions you should be fair enough to accept the decision, especially when your opponent on your table plays with a legal flicking.

May I remind you that it is a kind of cheating.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:Catania came because he had the instrument to measure the goals, and because Galezzi being Italian, he preferred to do the measurement.

Saverio has agreed to play because the difference was very small, 0.5 cm.

In the room there were many goalkeppers like yours (or much worse) but only the opponent or the referee can call the head judge.

Changed that to something equally important...

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 pm

No minutes from the Rain's meeting yet ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 pm

no minutes yet luis felippe.
Because the MORE of people who were in meeting understood that Council is over the BoD and the REST believe that BoD is over the council...

Janus_Gersie wrote:It is just a wrong information. The DC is like it is as long as the Council of Nations will decide otherwise.

Janus my information is not wrong. Because this is not informanion but i read with my eyes.
I have an official mail by the vice- president of FISTF koutroumanos that Papakonstantinou is President of FISTF DISCIPLINARY COUNCIL. This mail sent in ALL greek clubs so you can check it. I copy paste for you so you can translate it.
"Παπακωνσταντίνου Λάζαρος, μέλος και Πρόεδρος του Πειθαρχικού συμβουλίου του
ΠΣΕΑΕΠ και της FISTF αντίστοιχα,"

I am very carefull with truth.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

de francesco wrote:I ask Janus which I think is a serious person to tell the truth. He knows how things took place. Janus and I went to Marcus and we told him that was not possible to reweigh the sixth player to the veteran category. We returned to the meeting and only after Janus told me that Marcus had spoken by telephone with Heinz Eder and had decided to admit the sixth player of Italy and Belgium because they were missing two players.

Obviously you 'forget' some parts of the story...

One of the things you have forgotten is the fact that WE (that means Chris Aggelinas, YOU and ME) agreed with the sixth player in the veterans category because the World Cup was still part of the old season. It was NOT me alone just after a phone call to Heinz...
This phone call btw just confirmed the sequence of substitutes which was on the official starters list.

Second thing you have forgotten is that YOU AGREED with having FIVE players in a team on Friday evening and you were the one to shout the loudest 'the president is always right' on Sunday morning.

Sorry Stefano, you used to be a highly respected person before the World Cup. With big regret I have to say that with your behaviour during the World Cup and with your reactions and comments in the forums, you've lost much of this respect...
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 pm

It is the same for me..... Mad

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:21 pm

This type of dialogue is Unnecessary.
We must try to work together with the same objectives or learn to do that.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm

How you can work together with blackmails?
How you can work together with comments like "it is the same for me"?
If this person represent all Italy then we must leave Italy to walk alone in its road.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 pm

kechris wrote:How you can work together with blackmails?
If this person represent all Italy then we must leave Italy to walk alone in its road.

I can see a single solution: a clean restart.
It's the future what is important, not the past.
All people who can understand this they are very welcome.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 am

Kostas, we need every country in FISTF, that's the sense of FISTF.
Loosing Italy or any other country would mean to loose something, we like in playing table soccer.
We like to meet people from other countries at tournaments.
Of course it is not right to make pressure by knowing that FISTF needs every country.
We need to accept majorities, we need constructive work in the council, also with Greece, Malta, Italy, France and Spain, those countries represented on the board since january. Hopefully they are open to work TOGETHER, and hopefully they are not only working in favour of the FISTF Board or its rest. If we can't manage that, the council will be a desaster.
The associations don't need to look for this board's mistakes only, they do enough mistakes in their own association too. Out of that view Stefano maybe doesn't accept all the critical comments from people who don't even try to change the situation in their federation in his opinion.
Of course his way of saying things is a bit rude soemtimes, but we also have to keep in mind, that 95% of us don't speak english as first language.

I don't want to talk anymore, I wait for actions and I want a good cooperation between the associations.

The first thing the council should start is to work on real new statutes.
The second thing should be to prepare things to bring back material in all shops.
The third step should be to prepare new elections.
The fourth thing is that the council should support the board in doing some of the administrative work of those people who resigned from the board.

Heinz

kechris wrote:How you can work together with blackmails?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:12 am

This discourse of Heinz is perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:15 am

Well, Heinz & Piero,
the very first thing what FISTF CoN has to do, is to find each other. For this a start must be organised.
I know, a special forum only for FISTF BoD and FISTF CoN shall be installed. Here shall all points to be discussed.
But before somebody from the provisional FISTF BoD has to collect all responsible persons of FISTF Member Nations and has to ask, who will be the one as representive person in that FISTF CoN.
I admit, this is not done with in one week and it needs time. A deadline for the CoN is set to the end of September - remember Very Happy
Nevertheless, a signal by FISTF President to the community about that facts right now in this forum here would be helpful and fruitful Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:44 am

i agree Thossa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 am

The representative for Spain will be José Carlos Guerrero, Vice President of the AFM and speaks very good English.....

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:18 pm

i'm the representative for Italy.

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  hönkki Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:27 pm

The representative of Finland will be Vesa Kouvonkorpi

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Guess who for Germany ? Hopefully me (but only if I will be re-elected by our AGM next weekend during our cup competitions).

Janus
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 pm

I think a circular to the associations already would be enough.
I don't understand why we have to wait till the official start? I think we shouldn't start again moving work away to "the other side" and only sit around and wait if something happens.
We have to support the board, so to wait till 1st of october and then tell them again that they didn't do what they promised is the wrong way and wouldn't be a good start for that council.
If most associations already know the representative, those people already could start to think about statutes for an example.
Why should only be the members represented in such a council? Let's include all other associations too.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:Well, Heinz & Piero,
the very first thing what FISTF CoN has to do, is to find each other. For this a start must be organised.
I know, a special forum only for FISTF BoD and FISTF CoN shall be installed. Here shall all points to be discussed.
But before somebody from the provisional FISTF BoD has to collect all responsible persons of FISTF Member Nations and has to ask, who will be the one as representive person in that FISTF CoN.
I admit, this is not done with in one week and it needs time. A deadline for the CoN is set to the end of September - remember Very Happy
Nevertheless, a signal by FISTF President to the community about that facts right now in this forum here would be helpful and fruitful Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 pm

I am curious who will be the representive of Greece in FISTF CoN. I would appriciate an independent and well-balanced person.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:08 pm

It's a decision on national level, we shouldn't do the same mistake again we already did.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:I am curious who will be the representive of Greece in FISTF CoN. I would appriciate an independent and well-balanced person.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:12 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
Why should only be the members represented in such a council? Let's include all other associations too.

Heinz

Heinz, one step after another. This was already bespoken at the meeting in Rain. First, the Member Nations should constitute the FISTF CoN and later they can decide what about the Partner Nations.
If a nation like USA, Australia or Switzerland want to be part of it, they can file a petition.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:16 pm

In my opinion that council should be open to every association. It could be a chance to gain new interest for FISTF in those countries.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:

Heinz

Heinz, one step after another. This was already bespoken at the meeting in Rain. First, the Member Nations should constitute the FISTF CoN and later they can decide what about the Partner Nations.
If a nation like USA, Australia or Switzerland want to be part of it, they can file a petition.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm agree with thossa. the first step is define who are the member nations.

After this i think that is important the statute, the materials (Goalkeeper, figures, etc.) and after a commission for the development of the game in the young people.

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 pm

de francesco wrote:I'm agree with thossa. the first step is define who are the member nations.

After this i think that is important the statute, the materials (Goalkeeper, figures, etc.) and after a commission for the development of the game in the young people.

Ok. Let's find who are all national representives for the Council and let's start working.
But first, we should define how and where all issues will be discussed and aproved.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Thossa wrote:I am curious who will be the representive of Greece in FISTF CoN. I would appriciate an independent and well-balanced person.

Isn't Papa independent and well-balanced enough?

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next