The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different information about the communication director

Go down

Different information about the communication director Empty Different information about the communication director

Post  von K. Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am

I had a look at the italian forum after a while. I found this about the appointment of Antonello Rodriguez as the communications "director".

Not the same communication and reasons that were given internationally and in the SN. Especially the part where Capponi writes that Rodriguez is not of the same opinion is interesting, as in the SN they certainly seem to be.

The part bolded by me is the one that disturbs me the most. As President of FISTF Capponi acknowledges that it is all about bending the rules... And that they intend to change this rule in the statutes.

It says (fast translation): "However, a rule we are about to change doesn't allow him to be nominated as a vice President (only one per nation is allowed), but his opinions will be listened to as if he was a vice President.

For me this is really serious misuse of power and finding loopholes in them. No surprise that he has a lawyer as his help...

It's a disgrace!

p.s. I will provide translation to the parts where anyone needs them. Just ask if you don't understand something.

Buongiorno a tutti,

Dopo una lunga riflessione personale ho preso una decisione come Presidente FISTF.

Ho scelto di non nominare un Vice Presidente della Comunicazione e di affidare quest'incarico, in qualità di Direttore della Comunicazione, ad Antonello Rodriquez.

Antonello non devo certo presentarlo sul forum italiano ma vorrei dire che la mia scelta è stata realizzata seguendo 3 critieri:

è una persona che lavora tantissimo, ama questo gioco alla follia e non è sempre d'accordo con me.

Il suo senso critico, anche "feroce" è fondamentale se vogliamo che un gruppo di lavoro possa davvero crescere.

Antonello avrà la responsabilità su tutti gli aspetti comunicativi della FISTF e si potrà scegliere i propri collaboratori.

Purtroppo una regola che stiamo cambiando non permette nominarlo Vice Presidente (solo è consentito un vicepresidente per nazione), ma i suoi pareri saranno ascoltati come se lo fosse.

Lo ringrazio per la sua disponibilità.

Ringrazio anche le altre persone che si sono offerte per dare una mano.

UN abbraccio.

Piero
[u][b]

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down