The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011

+2
Thossa
Freddy
6 posters

Go down

NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011 Empty NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011

Post  Freddy Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:43 pm

After months of unclear situation, we have now again a board and Sport Director.
I am now able with 100% commitment to release previous versions of WR and of course the very last one.

The WR as per February 2011 was just sent to the Subbuteo Community.
I do not know yet where it will be officially published.
Please drop me an email if you want a copy.

Cheers
Freddy
Freddy
Freddy
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011 Empty Re: NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011

Post  Thossa Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 pm

I want to thank you, Frederic, very much for all the years of your continuesly work on WR (I think it was about 14 yrs without a break). Without you FISTF would not be so next to a sport as it is now. Hope to see you again one day again on any tournament.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011 Empty Re: NEW RELEASE OF WORLD RANKING - FEB 2011

Post  Freddy Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Small inversion of results from GP France between Blümel and Amberny. But this means that the TOP 30 is affected by this and we decided to update the ranking for February in OPEN cat

OPEN
1 VERHAGEN Eric TFC Mattersburg NED 3054,00
2 FLORES Carlos ASD F.Lli Bari Reggio Emilia ESP 2896,50
3 LEITNER Wolfgang TFC Mattersburg AUT 1968,25
4 GAUCI Mark Atlas FTC MLT 1924,88
5 BARI Saverio ASD F.Lli Bari Reggio Emilia ITA 1717,50
6 BERTELLI Daniele CCT Black & Blue 1983 Granducato – Pisa ITA 1550,00
7 CREMONA Massimo ASD F.Lli Bari Reggio Emilia MLT 1477,50
8 DEJARDIN Valéry JSC Rochefort BEL 1355,00
9 BOLOGNINO Massimo CCT Eagles Napoli ITA 1215,50
10 BEIS Nikos Atlas FTC GRE 1055,00
11 KOUTIS Giorgos TSC Falcons Athens GRE 1018,80
12 TRIANTAFILLOU Kostas TSC Falcons Athens GRE 894,00
13 DHEUR Christophe Rochefort Table Soccer BEL 750,50
14 THOMAS Chris The Glide, Slide, Chip & Dip Club ENG 712,50
15 LENZ Robert TFC Mattersburg AUT 709,00
16 BLÜMEL Christian TFC Wiener Neustadt AUT 696,78
17 CONTI Derek Atlas FTC MLT 676,00
18 HAIDER Karl-Heinz TFC Mattersburg AUT 672,38
19 GOLGER Bessim SC Charleroi BEL 657,00
20 MATEOS NAVARRO Alberto Real Murcia CF ESP 624,00
21 DONVAL Axel SC Stembert FRA 616,70
22 MALLIA Hansel SC Fiamme Azzurre CM MLT 600,00
23 VALVERDE Angel Real Murcia CF ESP 591,00
24 HODDS Martin Yorkshire Phoenix ENG 587,98
25 DE HAAS Maikel SMV Delft NED 559,35
26 HANTZARAS Spyros TSC Falcons Athens GRE 550,50
27 TARGUI Sami SC Charleroi BEL 542,25
28 LEROY Justin Rochefort Table Soccer BEL 529,50
29 AMBERNY Jean-Marie JSC Rochefort FRA 521,10
30 WALKER Zach Washington Tuesday SL USA 500,00

Cheers
Freddy
Freddy

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Αre you happy working for this BoD Freddy?
Or the more important thing for you is the world ranking so you don't care for the rest table soccer matters?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello Kostas,
Indeed I do not like politics in general.
The most important thing for me is that you, as community of players, need a ranking in order to play the events you want to.

In the trouble months, I did not have any Sport Director or Commission that made this WR eligible and official. I decided to stop the ranking, although I was still updating it week after week.

Now, we have "one" board and I am happy to have "one" Sport Director.
They were elected and are now in the lead. I do not know how it was designed, but indeed I am happy with this.

I ONLY WANT TO WORK FOR THE GOOD OF ANY PLAYER, WHATEVER BOARD WE HAVE. ONLY PLAYERS ARE MY PRIORITY. I only do WR as a passion because I think this is the best way I can still offer to Subbuteo world, having assumed that I do not play anymore.

I whish you all pleasure in Subbuteo.
Enjoy life day after day, you do not know about tomorrow.
Freddy
Freddy

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Freddy wrote:Hello Kostas,
Indeed I do not like politics in general.
The most important thing for me is that you, as community of players, need a ranking in order to play the events you want to.

In the trouble months, I did not have any Sport Director or Commission that made this WR eligible and official. I decided to stop the ranking, although I was still updating it week after week.

Now, we have "one" board and I am happy to have "one" Sport Director.
They were elected and are now in the lead. I do not know how it was designed, but indeed I am happy with this.

I ONLY WANT TO WORK FOR THE GOOD OF ANY PLAYER, WHATEVER BOARD WE HAVE. ONLY PLAYERS ARE MY PRIORITY. I only do WR as a passion because I think this is the best way I can still offer to Subbuteo world, having assumed that I do not play anymore.

I whish you all pleasure in Subbuteo.

Freddy you have all players' RESPECT !

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Freddy i also respect your love for the game but i am not sure that you help the game when you are working for people who love their targets more than game.
Of course i know which your reasons (you feel responsible) and for spending your time for world ranking but i made a simple question but i didn't took answer.
Or the more important thing for you is the world ranking so you don't care for the rest table soccer matters?

Many times people prefer closing eyes ears mouth but finally close their heart. I believe in heart...
Do you want open your heart? The first step is to give an answer like YES or NOT.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 pm

kechris wrote:Freddy i also respect your love for the game but i am not sure that you help the game when you are working for people who love their targets more than game.
Of course i know which your reasons (you feel responsible) and for spending your time for world ranking but i made a simple question but i didn't took answer.

Many times people prefer closing eyes ears mouth but finally close their heart. I believe in heart...
Do you want open your heart? The first step is to give an answer like YES or NOT.

Kostas, if you read the last sentence of Freddy's post, you know he has a big heart. And I believe people should have the right to have a hobby without politics and quarrels if they want to. Many people also have enough on their minds outside a hobby, which they consider recreation. It's not good to blame them. Especially as the position of a person like Freddy has remained the same all the time for 15 years now (if I understand correctly).

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 am

Ι didn't blame to Freddy.
I wrote that he loves table soccer.
But i ask him something. Why? Because he loves so much his job so he cann't understand that maybe he took wrong decisions.
Did he like ex BoD?
Does he like new BoD?
Does he like the elections?
I know Freddy many many years. And because i know well his character i decided to do these questions.
BECAUSE I THINK THAT I KNOW AND HIS ANSWERS. I PREFER TO HEAR HIM TO GIVE ANSWERS.

p.s Vesa i am not a bastard who loves to make pressure to people. But after Franfurt after Rain after 14 months you cann't stop the profesionals. We tired to wait.
Capponi DeFrancesco and co voted that the papers which i sent to EGM to explain who is new president of Greece WERE LIES. THEY FORGET THE STATUTES FOR TWO SAME CITIZENS IN BoD. They are responsible for blackmails and for paying fees for other countries.
If Freddy or Fred want to work for this BoD THAT means for them that never happened something illegal?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 am

Kechris, please don't blame Freddy! He's free to do what he wants to do and that's all.

That there were illegal moves in Madrid is a fact. They the people present didn't respect the rules is a fact. That they did everything to biaize the results of the elections is a fact. But don't blame Freddy because he doesn't care about politics and we should be happy to have him!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 am

kechris wrote:Freddy i also respect your love for the game but i am not sure that you help the game when you are working for people who love their targets more than game.

No problem for me to answer because I already did it in my previous post.

To be clear, I am happy to work UNDER any board, FOR the good of every player because I do WR for players, and not for Board.

Cheers
Freddy
Freddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down