The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for EGM

+5
maxischn
Luis Filipe Horta
Heinz Eder
mikeburns
Janus_Gersie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Request for EGM - Page 2 Empty Re: Request for EGM

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:04 am

Luis, could I wish something for Christmas?
Please if you are informed about something, but you are not allowed to tell somebody, please keep it with you and don't even mention it.
Are you feeling better to tell people that you have information they don't have, but you can't tell more at the moment? Is that the right communication in your opinion? The CoN is in my opinion the same black hole like the FISTF Board at the moment, sorry.
Why are you attacking von K for his work in the sports department with Olivier?
If they are saving the interests of sports department the right way is another discussion, but generally I welcome the idea of Olivier to create such a commission.
If von K really is against elections, he is your enemy? Sorry, but that's totally wrong, normally somebody like you or some others should be interested why von K is against elections. I don't think the reason is that he is just a big fan of most board members. Both, von K and me, pointed out valid reasons, why it is not the right time in our opinion to call for elections, but with our poor stand of information (especially mine, because von K for sure has more information than me), I could be wrong of course.

but we will wait, and I will try to show more patience.

Luis Filipe Horta (Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm) wrote:Van K.,
You need a lot of good information but not from me.
I have no more answers for you other than I've already post.
If you need answers and you have none from the FISTF BoD, what do you do ?
You are still working for the FISTF BoD and refuse to support new elections.
If you think this is the path. I don't.
I'm afraid we are in oposite sides now.
I'm sorry but our discussion about this issue ends here.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Request for EGM - Page 2 Empty Re: Request for EGM

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:25 am

Heinz Eder (Qui Dez 16, 2010 9:04 am) wrote:Luis, could I wish something for Christmas?
Please if you are informed about something, but you are not allowed to tell somebody, please keep it with you and don't even mention it.
Are you feeling better to tell people that you have information they don't have, but you can't tell more at the moment? Is that the right communication in your opinion? The CoN is in my opinion the same black hole like the FISTF Board at the moment, sorry.
Why are you attacking von K for his work in the sports department with Olivier?
If they are saving the interests of sports department the right way is another discussion, but generally I welcome the idea of Olivier to create such a commission.
If von K really is against elections, he is your enemy? Sorry, but that's totally wrong, normally somebody like you or some others should be interested why von K is against elections. I don't think the reason is that he is just a big fan of most board members. Both, von K and me, pointed out valid reasons, why it is not the right time in our opinion to call for elections, but with our poor stand of information (especially mine, because von K for sure has more information than me), I could be wrong of course.

but we will wait, and I will try to show more patience.

Please, Heinz, again the same story ?
Please, read again my last reply post to you.
If you all want information, please contact FISTF BoD, because I'm not member of the FISTF Communication department.
I reply to the portuguese association only.
Don't insist, please.
I cannot understand what some of you want for FISTF.
You have the FISTF that you deserve now.
If my comments are not welcome here, that's ok for me.
This is my last post about this. Don't bother to reply.
But, as usual, you want to have the last post, be my guest.
I rest.
Merry Christmas to you, too.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum