The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 FISTF Champions League and Europa League?

+15
maxischn
Martin Hodds
hönkki
Luis Filipe Horta
lélé
manairre
von K.
georgy
kechris
Thossa
Corydoras seracin
SergLoureiro
Heinz Eder
Admin
Zach Walker
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2011 FISTF Champions League and Europa League? - Page 5 Empty Re: 2011 FISTF Champions League and Europa League?

Post  kechris Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Ηeinz

i am not political to do diplomacy.
The results prove who has right and who no.
Before 5 years i left by Atlas because i cann't work with Papakonstantinou.
I recreate in 5 years Olympia (ex as Olympiakos) by the point zero.
Now Olympia is the bigger club (the last 3 years we sent in tournaments the more players and more teams). Atlas with 4 foreign players (Guimaraes Gauci Bennet Pawsey) and big transfers like Beis, Ricos won us yesterday in goal difference. If you look for in world ranking before 5 years you will find only 3 names of our team. We use brain and heart no pocket for our targets.
We are the club with the more newcomers. Our 50% of players are newcomers and we have more newcomers than all the other clubs together.
And we have quality. This year in both international tournaments we have 2 teams in semi final. Our third team has a draw with ROLLIGANS A.
If federation didn't ask so much moneys we will have 2 more teams in tournaments. We played in GP and 10 other players went to our hall to enjoy.
We have our hall with 9 tables and our league has 32 (thirty two) players in two categories.
We travel all teams very often to abroad ( C team took part in Madrid last year and they will go to scotland).
We have sponcors to pay only for clothes and for travel we have our pocket for sponcor...
We did the best two promotions of table soccer in the more "in" shop center and exhibition center of athens.
We did many and we will do more.
I asked to leave me to recreate greek federation but Stefano help Koutroumanos. His problem.
Last weekend G.P. of athens took place.
Saturday morning the floor was not ready. The tables were in a corner without legs. After 2 hours they put ONLY 12 tables in half of hall which has 2 m height. All the hall was very dirty (we cann't touch the walls). The tables were so close. For Saverio Bari was ok. No for Marcus Juric. Only one toilet the saturday for 18 teams (100 persons). Sunday the toilet was out of duty because the door locked and they didn't want to pay for unlocking. The people look for toilets to near railway station.
The sunday in open cat only 48 players took part because they dissapointed.
EVERYBODY SELECT HIS PARTNERS AND EVERYBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RESULTS.

P.S last year all europe wrote that Palermo was a bad idea. Stefano's idea was Palermo AND HE DIDN'T CHANGE OPINION. It was the World cup with few players and countries. Who fail? who was responsible? Me? If Stefano insist for no barrages i think that the clubs will leave Goriza early sunday.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

2011 FISTF Champions League and Europa League? - Page 5 Empty Re: 2011 FISTF Champions League and Europa League?

Post  Heinz Eder Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 am

I'm not politican or diplomat too, BUT I'm interested in other people's opinion which you don't accept or even ignore.

It is always the same, when you are running out of arguments you start with your general "blabla". I respect your work in your club, your club in general and all the other things you mentioned, but it has nothing to do with what I wrote in the last messages, sorry.

"The results prove who has right and who no."

One more time you proof that it is only important for you to be right, but you are not interested to change things. People like you, are only good in talking down from a gallery to the people in the arena, but if you are invited to enter the arena too, you get cold feets.

What are you doing with people in your club who have different views on things?
Do you discuss with them or do you ignore them?
Is it possible to have a different view in your club?

People like you who shout loud should start taking responsibility instead of hiding behind your "I'm a private person who only say my private opinion, which is right and you are wrong" menthality. It is always easy to blame those who make the step out of their hiding-place while you are sitting on your gallery.

kechris wrote:Ηeinz

i am not political to do diplomacy.
The results prove who has right and who no.
Before 5 years i left by Atlas because i cann't work with Papakonstantinou.
I recreate in 5 years Olympia (ex as Olympiakos) by the point zero.
Now Olympia is the bigger club (the last 3 years we sent in tournaments the more players and more teams). Atlas with 4 foreign players (Guimaraes Gauci Bennet Pawsey) and big transfers like Beis, Ricos won us yesterday in goal difference. If you look for in world ranking before 5 years you will find only 3 names of our team. We use brain and heart no pocket for our targets.
We are the club with the more newcomers. Our 50% of players are newcomers and we have more newcomers than all the other clubs together.
And we have quality. This year in both international tournaments we have 2 teams in semi final. Our third team has a draw with ROLLIGANS A.
If federation didn't ask so much moneys we will have 2 more teams in tournaments. We played in GP and 10 other players went to our hall to enjoy.
We have our hall with 9 tables and our league has 32 (thirty two) players in two categories.
We travel all teams very often to abroad ( C team took part in Madrid last year and they will go to scotland).
We have sponcors to pay only for clothes and for travel we have our pocket for sponcor...
We did the best two promotions of table soccer in the more "in" shop center and exhibition center of athens.
We did many and we will do more.
I asked to leave me to recreate greek federation but Stefano help Koutroumanos. His problem.
Last weekend G.P. of athens took place.
Saturday morning the floor was not ready. The tables were in a corner without legs. After 2 hours they put ONLY 12 tables in half of hall which has 2 m height. All the hall was very dirty (we cann't touch the walls). The tables were so close. For Saverio Bari was ok. No for Marcus Juric. Only one toilet the saturday for 18 teams (100 persons). Sunday the toilet was out of duty because the door locked and they didn't want to pay for unlocking. The people look for toilets to near railway station.
The sunday in open cat only 48 players took part because they dissapointed.
EVERYBODY SELECT HIS PARTNERS AND EVERYBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RESULTS.

P.S last year all europe wrote that Palermo was a bad idea. Stefano's idea was Palermo AND HE DIDN'T CHANGE OPINION. It was the World cup with few players and countries. Who fail? who was responsible? Me? If Stefano insist for no barrages i think that the clubs will leave Goriza early sunday.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:39 am

Yes you have right.
I think always that my opinion is right UNTIL someone proves that i am wrong.

Of course there are different views in Olympia. We have 25 members so is impossible to have the same ideas. We have dialogue and very often we vote.
I have open mind to discuss everything but finally i believe in results.
Stefano's idea for E.C is wrong.
I said my reasons. We cann't discuss for a life. He took decision he insist in his idea so all of us we will wait for the results.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 am

Heinz i have to remember to you that Stefano must ask the clubs the BoD and the Federations if they agree with his idea and if they want to ignore the handbook.
NO, WE TO TRY TO PROVE THAT HIS IDEA IS WRONG AND ILLEGAL.
I am not responsible for bad communication. Stefano ban me by his forum because he think that i provoke him for the different opinions by his opinion. So now i cann't receive informations for Europa league. This forum for Stefano is the official communication way for sport department but he banned me without i can find informations in other site.
CONGRATULATIONS STEFANO...

P.S Antonello i have an answer to your latin comments in ancient Greece language by Philosophe Isocratis

Α πάσχοντες υφ' ετέρων οργίζεσθε, ταύτα τοις άλλοις μη ποιείτε.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 am

Well, it ain't nothing new that people who need and even provide information about Fistf related tournaments and other happenings are banned from the forum which has been claimed to be the official place to share the information.

I remember one post where Koutro (i think it was him) had done something and he asked public comments for it, but same time he told that only positive comments are allowed. I found this "look what i did and now praise my work" -mentality very hilarious no matter how good/bad and/or big/small the total effort and outcome really is.

Hussein is down, Bin Laden is down and even the good old Gaddafi is down, so i think we still might have change with FISTF. A really really microscopic change, but still a change. Very Happy
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:32 am

It is lost time to try to explain things to you, you don't want to understand.
Be happy with the results you reach and be happy with it that you can say, you always knew that it was a wrong decision to do this or that.
In the end you don't change anything with your comments, if it is enough for you and if you think it is enough to make your "big love" better for the community, I'm happy for you.

As I already said, if you are not ready to discuss about any of your ideas, then please write them in closed threads then other people don't spend their time to comment your views. They can read it and that's it, you don't want more on your own anyway.

kechris wrote:Yes you have right.
I think always that my opinion is right UNTIL someone proves that i am wrong.

Of course there are different views in Olympia. We have 25 members so is impossible to have the same ideas. We have dialogue and very often we vote.
I have open mind to discuss everything but finally i believe in results.
Stefano's idea for E.C is wrong.
I said my reasons. We cann't discuss for a life. He took decision he insist in his idea so all of us we will wait for the results.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:38 am

Do you really mean it what you say?
You think it is ok, if the clubs agree on it that Stefano can disrespect the handbook?

That's the most funny thing I ever heard, sorry.

If you want to disrespect the rules you only need to ask the federations if they agree on it, then it is ok!

Great Kostas.

Laughing

kechris wrote:Heinz i have to remember to you that Stefano must ask the clubs the BoD and the Federations if they agree with his idea and if they want to ignore the handbook.
I am not responsible for bad communication. Stefano ban me by his forum because he think that i provoke him for the different opinions by his opinion. So now i cann't receive informations for Europa league. This forum for Stefano is the official communication way for sport department but he banned me without i can find informations in other site.
CONGRATULATIONS STEFANO...

P.S Antonello i have an answer to your latin comments in ancient Greece language by Philosophe Isocratis

Α πάσχοντες υφ' ετέρων οργίζεσθε, ταύτα τοις άλλοις μη ποιείτε.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Kaitsu wrote:Hussein is down, Bin Laden is down and even the good old Gaddafi is down, so i think we still might have change with FISTF. A really really microscopic change, but still a change. Very Happy
Let's hope...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:
You think it is ok, if the clubs agree on it that Stefano can disrespect the handbook?
kechris wrote:Heinz i have to remember to you that Stefano must ask the clubs the BoD and the Federations if they agree with his idea and if they want to ignore the handbook.

i know that my english is not good. But in this occasion responsible is your mind no my english.
i said that Stefano didn't care for clubs opinion and he also didn't care for handbook.

STOP THESE COMMENTS BECAUSE I REMEMBER MANY OCCASIONS IN PAST WHEN YOU DISREPECT THE RULES. Please don't start fights. If you agree with Stefano i haven't problem. If you don't agree with him why you critisize me?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:10 pm

suddenly Koutroumanos has problem with his heart... and Lions will not take part in Europa league.
They cancel last time. I took an information that few Lions players refused to travel for 24 hours by bus.

I know that one more team of europa league cancel and now only 12 teams will take part.
So now the only solution is a league system with 12 teams.
11 games per team, 66 matches, 4 games per round totally 17 rounds . PERFECT.

Silver cup with 14 teams is disaster.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Now we are coming closer.

Please tell me the exact example when I disrespected rules!?
Tell me which chapter of the handbook i disrepected and when that happened.

Please tell me when I said that I agree on Stefano's system.
Show me the post, where I wrote that please!

Again only "blabla" from your end. I don't need to fight with you, I think it is only important to show that you write a lot without anything concrete or any motivation from your end to change things really.

if you can't proof what you write you shouldn't diffame people by comments like you did in your last post, but one more time you are running out of arguments so you start writing confusing things.

I'm curious to read your answer.

kechris wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:

i know that my english is not good. But in this occasion responsible is your mind no my english.
i said that Stefano didn't care for clubs opinion and he also didn't care for handbook.

STOP THESE COMMENTS BECAUSE I REMEMBER MANY OCCASIONS IN PAST WHEN YOU DISREPECT THE RULES. Please don't start fights. If you agree with Stefano i haven't problem. If you don't agree with him why you critisize me?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5