The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Majors

+4
von K.
Admin
Thossa
mikeburns
8 posters

Go down

5 Majors Empty 5 Majors

Post  mikeburns Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 pm

A joke i presume?

5 Majors in 6 Months then a World Cup in either July or September!

What a farce!

This game is nearly finished!!!

mikeburns
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

5 Majors Empty Fifth Major

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:31 pm

What I have heard from the Sports Department, this will not happen, Mike
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

5 Majors Empty Re: 5 Majors

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

(copy of newsletter)

The Big Five, a dream come true

From this year the five big Tournaments in Europe (Majors) called the BIG FIVE and because they are so important they are going to have a special logo.
If someone wants to help in this issue he can send his logo-idea in koutroumanos@fistfnews.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The Big five tour are:

Major of Mons 5-6 of March 2011
Major of Amsterdam 9-10 of April 2011
Major of Bologna 28-29 of May 2011
Major of Athens 11-12 of June 2011
Major of Mattersburg 13-14 of August 2011

NOW:

A major in Athens in June? Anyone know when it has been decided?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:59 pm

I thought we had a sports director (Olivier Père)... What a big joke. Koutromanos should better concentrate on doing his job of communication director instead of announcing such bullshit. And at the end we still have to say that some words such as m...a can not be used anymore.
It's another sad day for those who still dream about justice and democracy. Dictators got the power. It's time someone puts a bomb to make FISTF explode!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

pierocapponi wrote:

Some people seem to have the need for jumping the gun. I mean that this seems like an information before the decision. Ironically we maybe should be happy that some communication is working...

I'm interested who has decided this?

If all Board members have been deciding this, then FISTF clearly needs rules about challengeability (legal norm in all decision making). It seems strange that people who request competitions can also decide on them.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:07 pm

By the way, it's hilarious that now (with Athens supposedly a major) the competitions suddenly are so important.

The big four with a logo was hardly ever thought of...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 pm

The sports director has confirmed he was AGAINST this decision and that all members of the sports (excepted the greek representative) were also AGAINST this decision.

Unbelievable!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

In the end the "fifth" Major is still a dream which don´t came true and everybody laughs about the greeks (what they rather not deserve).

What a disgrace!

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 pm

pierocapponi wrote:

Since it hadn't been decided by somebody responsible, it seems to me as if the current Board is begging very hard for an EGM...
We shjould fulfil their urgent wish, the sooner the better!!

And: I get the impression, Piero is opening his eyes more and more...
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:24 am

Admin wrote:The sports director has confirmed he was AGAINST this decision and that all members of the sports (excepted the greek representative) were also AGAINST this decision.

What's the point of the Sports Director doing his work well, if the carpet is pulled from under his feet?

Was this subject asked from the Council (I know it wasn't), or was it again just a couple of persons deciding on everything.

I'm almost certain that the reasons (and the people responsible) for this decision will be asked officially by our federation very soon.

Marcus Tilgner wrote:
pierocapponi wrote:

Since it hadn't been decided by somebody responsible, it seems to me as if the current Board is begging very hard for an EGM...
We shjould fulfil their urgent wish, the sooner the better!!

And: I get the impression, Piero is opening his eyes more and more...

EGM seems inevitable now. We clearly have no time to wait for the Council or anything.

It really pisses me off that good people spend time trying to create solutions (the Council wasn't Catania's idea) without breaking everything, and then some idiots don't even understand that it would be common courtesy to wait in a situation like this, and ask for the Council etc.

I hope Piero is awake, and at the same time the whole spanish federation.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  thetruth Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:29 am

From FISTF Newsletter

From this year the five big Tournaments in Europe (Majors) called the BIG FIVE and because they are so important they are going to have a special logo.
If someone wants to help in this issue he can send his logo-idea in koutroumanos@fistfnews.com

I thought of helping mr Koutroumanos, by sending him a logo for the BIG FIVE Laughing Laughing Laughing

5 Majors _b_1_110

thetruth
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:43 am

After the Champions League logo already needed some correction, I have an improved proposal for the new logo as well ... Idea

5 Majors Bigfour
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:28 am

I like all your comments but the best was the logo with the five opened fingures (in greece this move means that you are malakas).

Of course i remember that i gave last JULY the information for Greek Major. But you didn't believe me. Now you must believe me.

Of course the idea for council was not by Catania. Catania's ideas was to select Koutroumanos for his partner.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 am

kechris wrote:I like all your comments but the best was the logo with the five opened fingures (in greece this move means that you are malakas).

Not knowing this before... Very Happy
I have to be more careful with waving goodbye now. Well, not with everyone... Twisted Evil

kechris wrote:Of course i remember that i gave last JULY the information for Greek Major. But you didn't believe me. Now you must believe me.

It was not a question of not believing you. But for many people such an undemocratic behaviour in modern Europe was just too far off imagination!
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:37 am

The board doesn't respect the opinion of the sports director, so how will they respect the decisions of the council? Did the general secretary and financial director vote about sports matters?
The greek grand prix was first mentioned yesterday by sending out the newsletter. registration till today Exclamation Great organization for a Grand Prix, it means to me that the organizer is not interested in foreign players.
In the same newsletter the communication director writes that the board is very happy about Olivier's decision to be sports director in that difficult time and 2 articles later they announce the big 5 without Olivier's agreement. Question
Council please work on statutes as soon as possible and then please call for elections to vote about those statutes.

Heinz

Admin wrote:The sports director has confirmed he was AGAINST this decision and that all members of the sports (excepted the greek representative) were also AGAINST this decision.

Unbelievable!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:44 pm

One more time Heinz you tell 2 lies! Look the red comments.

Heinz Eder wrote: Great organization for a Grand Prix, it means to me that the organizer is not interested in foreign players.
THE ORGANISER IS NOT INTERESTED ALSO FOR THE LOCAL PLAYERS.

In the same newsletter the communication director writes that the board is very happy about Olivier's decision to be sports director in that difficult time and 2 articles later they announce the big 5 without Olivier's agreement. Question
OF COURSE THEY ARE HAPPY. THEY FIND A VICTIM TO ORGANISE THE SPORT DEPARTMENT, NO TO DECIDE FOR THE SPORT DEPARTMENT

Good afternoon Heinz. It was simple a joke and i use your name. I think no problem for this.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:47 pm

I read the programm of next weekend GRAND PRIX. I didn't find the entry fees. Why?...

In the paragraph for who can play in G.P. i didn't find any comments for members. So no problem for players who are not members of greek association.

i DIDN'T FIND ALSO THE PROGRAMM IN ENGLISH. SO HEINZ HAD RIGHT. THEY DIDN'T INTEREST FOR PLAYERS FROM ABROAD.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Kostas i don't lie, this is the only word which makes a problem for me. Wink

kechris wrote:One more time Heinz you tell 2 lies! Look the red comments.

Heinz Eder wrote: Great organization for a Grand Prix, it means to me that the organizer is not interested in foreign players.
THE ORGANISER IS NOT INTERESTED ALSO FOR THE LOCAL PLAYERS.

OF COURSE THEY ARE HAPPY. THEY FIND A VICTIM TO ORGANISE THE SPORT DEPARTMENT, NO TO DECIDE FOR THE SPORT DEPARTMENT

Good afternoon Heinz. It was simple a joke and i use your name. I think no problem for this.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down