The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCANDAL

+13
ken
Admin
drastis
zinga
Thossa
de francesco
wrkl
von K.
thetruth
Mike Parnaby
georgy
Thomas Vulpes
kechris
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SCANDAL - Page 3 Empty Re: SCANDAL

Post  von K. Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 am

Admin wrote:Yes von K. you read the same as I did...

So you also know who was blamed for this...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:32 am

could you lift the secret!? Cool

von K. wrote:

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:12 am

http://www.subbuteoforum.it/public/forum/index.php?showtopic=16058

Short summary:

Hansel Mallia opened the topic, and was furious with the secret GP in Greece.

De Francesco: "Why write here, write to the FISTF. Koutroumanos is the Communications Director and Pere Sports Director".

I wrote: "Pere didn't know about this or accept this and complained about it to Catania. People should ask Koutroumanos and Catania about this"

De Francesco: "The Sports Director has a job with responsibilities. When things happen under his nose he is also guilty"

After that I had to tell him a few things about rules and limits to responsibility. And after that he was silent, but Giovanni Guercia of Napoli wrote: " This is scandalous. What can we do?".

It seems many italians would think differently, if they wouldn't live in an informational blind spot regarding FISTF. The "information" that gets through to there is often interesting to say the least.

Heinz Eder wrote:could you lift the secret!? Cool

von K. wrote:

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:21 am

that's exactly what I mean. I had that feeling already for a longer periode.
The council should take the chance to inform as many people as possible about the way the board acts in some cases. The association doesn't pass all information to all players, that's a fairy tale.
Of course the same can happen when you only contact clubs, but in general you will have more success than contacting an association.
We shouldn't think that writing here on the forum is enough, because there aren't many people here to read that stuff and most people are not writing official information.
Maybe they even don't know that the "same" mistake happened with their own IO in Napoli?

Heinz

von K. wrote:http://www.subbuteoforum.it/public/forum/index.php?showtopic=16058

Short summary:

De Francesco: "Why write here, write to the FISTF. Koutroumanos is the Communications Director and Pere Sports Director".

I wrote: "Pere didn't know about this or accept this and complained about it to Catania. People should ask Koutroumanos and Catania about this"

De Francesco: "The Sports Director has a job with responsibilities. When things happen under his nose he is also guilty"

After that I had to tell him a few things about rules and limits to responsibility. And after that he was silent, but Giovanni Guercia of Napoli wrote: " This is scandalous. What can we do?".

It seems many italians would think differently, if they wouldn't live in an informational blind spot regarding FISTF. The "information" that gets through to there is often interesting to say the least.

von K. wrote:

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 am

Heinz Eder wrote:
Maybe they even don't know that the "same" mistake happened with their own IO in Napoli?

When was this? What happened?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 am

i want to wait till the ranking of october will be published before I continue with that matter.

Heinz

von K. wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:

When was this? What happened?

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 am

Very, very interesting.

Point 1: Olivier Peré is Sports Director since beginning of October 2010
Point 2: Stefano De Francesco was Sports Director till End of August 2010
Point 3: Heinz Eder was involved in the 2010/2011 calender preparation, too
Point 4: Between the demission of De Francesco and the appointment of Peré was no other person offical presented to the job as Sports Director commissionary.

Question 1: Who is responsible of that tournament last weekend in Athens?
Question 2: When was it offically presented?
Question 3: Is it valid as FISTF-tournament, yes or not?

I hope we will get answers. I am as well curious what Frederic Perdaens, FISTF WR-officer is thinking about it.

Short summary:

von K. wrote:

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Looking on the calender published in the last newsletter will bring much more surprises.

1. There was an international Open in Napoli at the beginning of october which was not requested till the beginning of september.
2. There are Satellites in Portugal and Greece on the same week-end with the Major of Amsterdam, that's not allowed according on the current rules. I knew about the request from Portugal, but my advice to the board was to refuse that request and ask them to change the date or to organize only a Challenger on that week-end.
3. The Major of Greece is something totally invalid.

The conclusion is that I sent the calender to the board at the beginning of september and they changed things without informing anybody. Maybe we all should burn the handbook and do whatever we want, and as I told you next time I play a tournament, I will play with my own rules, because FISTF doesn't seem to have general rules valid for everybody anymore.

One more time HELLO to the board, there are rules existing. You are obliged to respect those rules.

Heinz

Thossa wrote:Very, very interesting.

Point 1: Olivier Peré is Sports Director since beginning of October 2010
Point 2: Stefano De Francesco was Sports Director till End of August 2010
Point 3: Heinz Eder was involved in the 2010/2011 calender preparation, too
Point 4: Between the demission of De Francesco and the appointment of Peré was no other person offical presented to the job as Sports Director commissionary.

Question 1: Who is responsible of that tournament last weekend in Athens?
Question 2: When was it offically presented?
Question 3: Is it valid as FISTF-tournament, yes or not?

I hope we will get answers. I am as well curious what Frederic Perdaens, FISTF WR-officer is thinking about it.

Short summary:

von K. wrote:

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm

How can FISTF ask people to respect rules if the FISTF Board is not respecting the FISTF Handbook?

The Open of Napoli should NOT be counted for the WR.
The 1st Open of Athens should NOT be counted for the WR.
The GP in Athens should NOT be counted for the WR.

Why? Just because they did not respect the rules. If these events were not in the calndar on the 31stof August they need to respect the delays (3 & 4 months) to be in the calendar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh my God!
Europe decide to open eyes.
In Greece i ask my right in courts immediately after the illegal elections because i was sure for the future.
In Europe you saw the illegal elections in January but you didn't move. You also saw the illegal postponed elections of september and you continue no moving.
And now you decide to talk for illegal tournaments, wrong calendars, sport department without power, BoD which don't respect handbook and its circulars, european cups without teams, and what other we can see in future?
FISTF is sick. It needs doctor. The time pass and the situation be worst. If we don't move fast the patient will die.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:43 am

Τhe Greek disciplinary council ban more than 6 persons for the happenings in Acropolis last month.
But i know that the competition manager sent empty report to FISTF.
The JOKE is that the three of six persons are the dear president Koutroumanos, his best partner Papakonstantinou and the vice president Dimopoulos who is Koutroumanos' teammate.
The BIG JOKE is that the three members of Greek disciplinary council was 2 teammates of president and vice-president and the third was Papakonstantinou!!!
So you can understand what happened in Acropolis...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:20 am

kechris wrote:Τhe Greek disciplinary council ban more than 6 persons for the happenings in Acropolis last month.
But i know that the competition manager sent empty report to FISTF.
The JOKE is that the three of six persons are the dear president Koutroumanos, his best partner Papakonstantinou and the vice president Dimopoulos who is Koutroumanos' teammate.
The BIG JOKE is that the three members of Greek disciplinary council was 2 teammates of president and vice-president and the third was Papakonstantinou!!!
So you can understand what happened in Acropolis...

No, actually not. That sounds all confused to me scratch
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:14 pm

I can only ask, WHAT? I did not understand the situation at all!
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Neither do I. I understood Koutromanos and Papakonstantinou (among 6 people) are banned but it doesn't look possible... Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Ok, let's see if I understood:

- Because of what happened in Acropolis 6 players were banned byt greek Disciplinary Commission (DC)
- 3 of the six players were the Koutroumanos, Dimopoulos and Papakonstantinou
- Greek DC members are Papakonstantinou and 2 teammates of K. and D.
(- So Papakonstantinou banned himself?)
- Greek DC made a decision, but no information was sent to FISTF

If it was a FISTF event (it wasn't because there was no official information, but it is counted in the rankings for some reason) why did the greek DC make a decision. It's the FISTF DC's job to make the decision regarding FISTF events, if I understand correctly

What was the reason for disciplinary action and what was the punishment of the greek DC? Just interesting to know.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

ΟΚ i will make an effort to explain.

There are two familiars in a village. The rich familiar A and the poor familiar B. They fight. After the fight the president of village (by familiar A) ask by court (all members by familiar A selected by president no elected) to ban the responsible persons.
So the court decide to ban three from familiar A and three from familiar B because the court members want to have a fair fame in village. Wink
But the court give small ban in 3 members of familiar A and bigger ban in 3 members of familiar B.

P.S Yes papakonstantinou banned himself. He asked the biggest ban for himself as player, but he gave to himself the smaller ban as disciplinary council... Shocked

I hope you now to understand. Because i am not sure...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:12 pm

This is science-fiction, I guess. Is it some kind of scenario for the next Star Trek movie? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Situation of the Greek table football is even worse than I thought

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 pm

von K. wrote: It's the FISTF DC's job to make the decision regarding FISTF events, if I understand correctly

Agreed, Vesa. If FISTF would have a DC ! It is the next thing Silvio destroyed !
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:51 am

The situation in Greece is the same with FISTF.
BoD members believe that they are the boss of table soccer.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum