The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Accessoires on the tables, please

+3
von K.
maxischn
Thossa
7 posters

Go down

No Accessoires on the tables, please Empty No Accessoires on the tables, please

Post  Thossa Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm

I would like to bring in a new suggestion to think about. You will find in nearly ever tournament on every table some accessoires like polish cloths, clocks or timers, talismans... In some situations it can be very disturbing. Par example: after a flick or shot the shoting-figure ends in a polish cloth folded together and in the heat of the moment the player missed to search for it.

Isn´t it better to free all tables offically from all ascessoires?
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

No Accessoires on the tables, please Empty Re: No Accessoires on the tables, please

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm

i agree 100%

Back to top Go down

No Accessoires on the tables, please Empty Re: No Accessoires on the tables, please

Post  maxischn Thu May 06, 2010 9:40 pm

it's not only disturbing, it is forbidden as well

and just imagine your figure gets flicked on a polishing cloth, using it like a ramp and falls down the table

it changes it's position completely, normally it would stay behind the goal-line, but after jumping of the table it will be put on the middle line....

the referee should care for this and tell players to get rid of their clocks and polishing clothes
maxischn
maxischn
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.royal78.com

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 am

At the last World Cup in Rotterdam Steve Dettre said that it should be forbidden to even polish players on the table before the game. He thought there should be about one polishing table for every 4 tables.

The reason being that it's inevitable that the pitches catch some of the polishing fluids and it makes the slide on the pitch's surface uneven.

I feel ONLY playing material (figures, balls, goalkeepers) should be allowed on the pitches. This means that also keeping your hand (leaning) on the playing surface should be forbidden, as I think in the rules it is, in fact.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 am

I totally agree on it, that there shouldn't be a clock or polishing rag on the table, as Markus already explained it can have "heavy" consequences.
The clock is also a "problem" in my opinion. We already saw it at many tournaments that clocks rang earlier than the official clock and players got irritated maybe even important goals were scored that way. The only one who should be allowed to have a clock (or best would be to make it compulsory) is the referee. The players then could ask the referee about the time, and if there is a need to play extra time or stop the game only the referee sould do that.
I also saw situation, where a player stopped the clock and discussed with the referee and then he asked to play with his clock it's a joke.
I also agree on the polishing issue on the table, i saw it often that players caused spots on the pitch. I also think it doesn't look very professional, when players put all their equipment or even the whole bag under the table. There should be an own area where all the accessoires of each player should be put to, or the table construction allows it to place the accessoires not on the ground under the table.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Fri May 07, 2010 11:22 am

When I am the ref, I do not allow anything on the table, period.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri May 07, 2010 12:35 pm

nice, but you are one against maybe 200 not doing it like that Cool

panagios wrote:When I am the ref, I do not allow anything on the table, period.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri May 07, 2010 1:45 pm

So, here is an appeal to all players cheers

Let´s start doing this and we begin in Stembert Basketball
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro Fri May 07, 2010 4:49 pm

I totally agree with all of you... oustside of 4 lines pitch, only the spare goalkeeper... Very Happy

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfden Sun May 23, 2010 1:20 pm

I just added a shelf on my table between the legs to house all the extra items one needs for a game, seeing the shelf I think on the table prompts the guys I usually play with to put their stuff on it.

Brett
wolfden
wolfden
Future winner
Future winner

http://www.flickngoodfigures.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum