The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rather than complain....

Go down

Rather than complain.... Empty Rather than complain....

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 am

There has been too much chatter, name calling, & complaining about the make up of the FISTF board for the past year or more. I, for one, am tired of it.

Rather than complain about the new board why doesn't everyone who does not like the new regime just not take part in FISTF tournaments, & if you are organizing tournaments arrange them under your national association & not as FISTF tournaments.

That way everybody will be able to see how many people disagree with the board by the lack of FISTF sanctioned tournaments & the number of known (ranked) players missing from their events.

Back to top Go down

Rather than complain.... Empty Re: Rather than complain....

Post  dromer Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

As a player there is not a lot you can do without hurting yourselve. I am not going to pay my fee next year but this means almost the same as stop playing subbuteo. I know the sportminded guys don't give a shit and i am the one with the problem.
I think i move to CA

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 pm

dromer wrote:As a player there is not a lot you can do without hurting yourselve.
Protest = sacrifice.

dromer wrote:I am not going to pay my fee next year but this means almost the same as stop playing subbuteo.
Who is the fee paid to? Your national association?
Are the only tournaments held in your country FISTF tournaments?
If not then only play in the ones that are not FISTF tournaments.
If they are all FISTF tournaments ask the organizers of these tournaments if they could arrange some that are not.

dromer wrote:I think i move to CA
If you ever come to CA let us know & we will hold an event in your honor.

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Was two years ago in CA really loved it!!!

yes you pay the national association, which allows you to play national tournements in your homecountry and the Fistf tournements all over the world. I don't think it makes a difference if you play only the national tournements, you've payed for both.
It also depends from country to country so not 100% sure.
I'll be fine with less subbuteo don't worry, a club evening from time to time will do.
cu

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 pm

dromer wrote:Was two years ago in CA really loved it!!!
Next time you are out in sunny CA please let me know.

dromer wrote:you pay the national association, which allows you to play national tournements in your homecountry and the Fistf tournements all over the world. I don't think it makes a difference if you play only the national tournements, you've payed for both.
Pay your fee to your national association, unless you have a problem with your national association. Play in national events & do not take part in the FISTF ones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum