The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New FISTF forum coming soon?

+7
Marcus Tilgner
Kaitsu
panagios
von K.
kechris
Admin
Thossa
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New FISTF forum coming soon? Empty New FISTF forum coming soon?

Post  Thossa Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I am very curious about the renewed promise of an offical FISTF forum.

We already learned, FISTF President and FISTF Sports Director will not use this independant forum anymore.

It will be very interesting to see, if they will give offical statements regarding FISTF matters or answer questions on important things in a new forum. If not, I think I speak in the name of a lot of other persons, they should be so fair, to stop write postings in the italian forum.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

New FISTF forum coming soon? Empty Re: New FISTF forum coming soon?

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:57 pm

The whole campaign before the elections has been scandalous. Finally Ihave the feeling italian is becoming the official language of FISTF.

In a message from Piero asking me :

"You were not present at the Madrid meeting so my duty is to ask your confirmation accepting the position.

Please, I need your reply within the next 48 hours with your decision to communicate all FISTF members the complete new Board."

I was so angry that I replied he's really a man of bad faith and the way he became president is a shame for the sport.

His answer (in spanish) was that he decided to become president (just like he was sure to be elected) because there was no other choice and that it was all because of me (LOL).

This guy is crazy... Does he really think FISTF needs Capponi? Or needs De Francesco? Or needs Italy? What a joke...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:07 pm

fistf needed until yesterday all of us. But without blackmail.

Now fistf don't need everyone.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 am

The fact that Piero wrote his first "letter" after the elections in the italian forum gives a clear indication that he does not understand that FISTF is a global federation, and that after the elections he is no longer Capponi of Spain or Italy. He is neutral for all nations.

I remember what happened with Catania in Rain when he did not understand this. He rushed to the team competition final pushing belgians and talking for the benefit of his own country instead of calming things down impartially.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:13 am

Grow up and accept the results or go to courts. This is what some people did in Greece. They were not moaning all the time and still did nothing about it. You should learn from them or stop talking.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 pm

I think that the courts for European matters is difficult occasion needed a lot of money.
Because the statutes are wrong and many lawyers will fight for the other side the solution is very simple.
To create a new "shop" and the people after few time will select the best.
If you want the professional liars, blackmailers and rest members with 6 months or 3 years past in table soccer you can play with them.
If you want to play for hobby for funny and respect in rules then you can select another "shop".

I don't accept Capponi for president because the fistf statutes is clear for 2 members same country's citizens. No more.
Before Guilio ask our fullnames and adress he can show to all us proves for mr Capponi natinality.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:10 pm

the second half began and a short fat player with the number 12 on shirt enter in the game as substition.
Lawyers ooohhhh sorry defenders i meant cann't stop him. But he needs players for 1-2 passes. Who is close?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:24 am

The new FISTF forum seems really promising..

I got first warning in less than 24h because of this signature:
signature wrote:Welcome to the SubbuteoNews Forum. The independent website about Subbuteo - SubbuteoNews
Subbuteonews it is only the site of the Department of Sport FISTF - Stefano De Francesco
The forum of subbuteonews will be the official forum of FISTF - Stefano De Francesco

Stefano De Francesco wrote:Dear User,
this is not a forum in which we love controversy. Please remove the signature on your posts which is is a clear flame .

We are sure you will understand the spirit of the notification.

Enjoy the forum

The Admin

After i replied him and told that how that can be considered as a controversy or falming if it's quotes from the posts of the forum administrators he replied:

Stefano De Francesco wrote:Dear Friend,
i repeat and this is the last time, that your sign is a "Flame". We are here for having fun and not for making struggles.

Please remove it immediately. I will not give you another warning.

Thank you

The admin
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Tilgner Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Kaitsu wrote:The new FISTF forum seems really promising..

I got first warning in less than 24h because of this signature:
signature wrote:Welcome to the SubbuteoNews Forum. The independent website about Subbuteo - SubbuteoNews
Subbuteonews it is only the site of the Department of Sport FISTF - Stefano De Francesco
The forum of subbuteonews will be the official forum of FISTF - Stefano De Francesco

Stefano De Francesco wrote:Dear User,
this is not a forum in which we love controversy. Please remove the signature on your posts which is is a clear flame .

Enjoy the forum

The Admin

After i replied him and told that how that can be considered as a controversy or falming if it's quotes from the posts of the forum administrators he replied:

Stefano De Francesco wrote:Dear Friend,
i repeat and this is the last time, that your sign is a "Flame". We are here for having fun and not for making struggles.

Please remove it immediately. I will not give you another warning.

Thank you

The admin

Day after day more and more people learn their lesson about 'our' Sports Director ... Evil or Very Mad

Enjoy the sports...
Marcus Tilgner
Marcus Tilgner
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  georgy Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Kaitsu, I love your "new" signature! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
georgy
georgy
International Open Winner
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 am

georgy wrote:Kaitsu, I love your "new" signature! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I liked it aswell, but Stefano toke it as flaming Shocked

The other admin gave me more informative reply about the status of the forum and that cleared things up, but i didn't enjoy Stefanos comments. Tbh, i've got feeling from almost every reply of Stefano that he doesn't want me to post and considers every post criticism and/or attack somehow. Too bad person like this has also got admin powers..
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:46 pm

It just gives you an image of what kind of people are in this Board. Just people with too many personal interests and too much honor to admit critics...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Where is the new forum for all topics? It is of utmost importance that an international forum of FISTF for all topics will be opened as soon as possible.

I thought it would be in the FISTF site (http://www.fistf.info/), but there the only forum link leads to the sports forum.

And in the sports forum many interesting topics are not to be opened, if I understand correctly.

Also otherwise I'd expect a bit more than old circulars from the main site, which was closed for some time after Madrid and is now opened with no changes in the content.

Who is the person responsible for this work?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm

As far as I know, the website of FISTF is now in the hand of the Marketing Management. I am very sceptical about a positive development for the offical FISTF-site. Even when Subbuteonews.com in combination of subbuteonewsforum shall be a "special site of the Sports Department of FISTF", I can not find any offical hint for this.

The funny thing is, the "independant Sports Department FISTF-site" looks much more professional than the offical FISTF-site. That is really a pity for FISTF and in the end it makes absolutely no sense to operate with two FISTF-sites.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:47 pm

The info that i got is that Subbuteonews forum will work as official FISTF forum until the renewal of FISTF main site and forum is done. When it's ready, i don't know. After that SN forum is supposed to stay as independent forum.

About the previous forum and it's topics coming back i'm not sure, but i wouldn't count on it too much as the new admins have plan to keep the new forum as clean as possible from all negative and criticizing comments. If i remember right the FISTF forum had some "battles", but i can remember wrong tho as i wasn't so active there.

Personally i think that the current level of moderation of SN forum shouldn't be the level of moderation in FISTF forum. I'm not real fan of forum wars by any means, but imo the official FISTF forum is the exact and right place for all FISTF related subjects, even tho some of them would contain negative feedback.
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

To keep the new FISTF forum (whether independant or called as subbuteonewsform) as clean as possible isn´t a wrong thing, but I hope the admin(s) don´t overdo things Laughing
In the old FISTF-forum, deleted one year ago, were important and fruitful disscussions. I can understand how disappointed a lot of people were as is was closed down by the former Catania-Crew. There were a lot of funny stuff, too, what made it attractive. I think the Greek-battle destoyed that forum a lot.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:14 pm

I wrote the next day of elections ,when Vincent retired by communication director, that i knew the next communication director. As you can see the marketing department is responsible for communication. The ex communication director now he is communication and marketing director...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:58 am

Sorry Kaitsu, you are banned from using this forum!
Not respect the Forum rules, bringing out for fighting between Forum users, moderators and admins. This banning will be permanent.
This ban is set to expire December 12, 2013, 11:21:09 AM.
lol!
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Democracy and freedom of speech at their best. Welcome in the new FISTF... Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Even if there would be the official forum of FISTF, the situation would still be the same as there's the same group of people making the decisions. At this moment there ain't official open forum to discuss FISTF related stuff, but luckily we still have open independent forums.

I stick around and wait for the new tf association to be formed...
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:45 pm

To create another association is a must but I don't think there is enough motivation from the interested people to really start another project...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitsu Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Admin wrote:To create another association is a must but I don't think there is enough motivation from the interested people to really start another project...
Well, i think that's true. Now i just need to find a new way to kill some spare time... Laughing
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:37 pm

As I said recently, playing FIFA11 onlie has become very attractive. Great game, great football, a great ranking system, no controversy, no referee, no officials. Just fun. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 pm

as it is the official forum at the moment you could make a fun and contact the new DC to see how independent they are :-)

only a small hint Cool

Kaitsu wrote:
Sorry Kaitsu, you are banned from using this forum!
Not respect the Forum rules, bringing out for fighting between Forum users, moderators and admins. This banning will be permanent.
This ban is set to expire December 12, 2013, 11:21:09 AM.
lol!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 pm

on which console do you play?

Admin wrote:As I said recently, playing FIFA11 onlie has become very attractive. Great game, great football, a great ranking system, no controversy, no referee, no officials. Just fun. Very Happy

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next