The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statutes from 2004

+5
Thossa
Heinz Eder
von K.
Luis Filipe Horta
Janus_Gersie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Statutes from 2004 - Page 2 Empty Re: Statutes from 2004

Post  alex popoff Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm

drastis wrote:I think it is a typical case of "good will exploitation". The people who lead the current "provisional" BoD took advantage of the the good will (and ignorance) other people showed in Frankfurt. In my opinion, they knew very well that according to law there was no provisional BoD actually. And they intended to use this fact when it suited them.

It was a HUGE mistake that elections did not happen in Rain, when the power was in the hands of the nations and there was the potential to put pressure. Only imagine what kind of reactions you would have, if the Italian representatives announced to their players that they would not play due to political reasons. Italian players would send them back to Italy on the first plane available.

The same goes for now. It will be EVEN WORSE if there are no elections in Madrid. We don't know of the real intentions of Catania, but we know what he has done until now and we know who his partners are.

As for Greek delegates, I repeat once more, the decision of the second degree court is final (the number of the verdict is 5740/26-11-2010), the elections of 2008 in Greece ARE INVALID, there is no legal BoD to name the people who will represent Greece. FISTF nations must not show good faith to the people who are preparing to represent Greece, while they know already the decision of the second degree court says they are not legal. FISTF nations representatives don't let yourselves be fooled again.

You are right !!!
alex popoff
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  alex popoff Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:56 pm

von K. wrote:Legal comments based on that circular are also very welcome.

panagios wrote:why should a country do this? they do not pay to be members of the bod. they pay to be members of FISTF.

Why not, if the federation doesn't act according to the rules, according which the association pays the fee?

If FISTF as a federation feels it was the Board's illegality, that caused this by personal actions, then the FISTF should sue the BoD for damages (i.e. the fee's returned to members).

Just interested in the legal points. The 100 euro's is not so much, but I'd rather have used it for our own activity than for Catania & co's scam. You can see the circular0006 with a promised congress and elections in September 2010, in the name of all BoD members, thus FISTF. And they also talk about themselves as "provisional Board".

Is what I say since months ... they were provisionnal until September 2010 !!! Now they are nothing !
FISTF belongs since September 2010 to the Member Nations. Only those can decide what they want to do (elections, congress, dates ...)
alex popoff
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  alex popoff Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:05 pm

von K. wrote:
panagios wrote:
therefore, to expect something out of such promisses is idiotic (if you are offended, use the term daydreaming)

No problem, I'm not offended. I like daydreaming, and idiots are often happier than the others...

You don't think an official communication of the BoD with all the BoD members names under it counts for anything? I would like to know, because in Finland it would count in courts.

Also I would find it strange if it would not be a legal issue if an election of something, will change after the election to something else. Again a case where the finnish legal system (at least regarding condominiums) would find irregularities.

Perhaps the french law allows these things, but then it is time to register FISTF or a new federation under some other country's law.

Nevertheless, even if it is regarded stupidity, I'm waiting on some lawyer comments on these.

French law doesn't allows these things !!! Only some persons who don't know the law ( or who want to defend their friends ) have tried to do blackmail during the meeting of Rain and others on this forum !
Don't worry ! we have all understand their bad intentions !
alex popoff
alex popoff
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:59 am

and as we can all see , they shiver with fear.

for von K: I am not sure that anything can be used in a court of law. Besides, you write all the time, you give advise, you intermediate. You are not even going to Spain, would you ever go to court for Table football? Very Happy

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:26 am

panagios wrote:for von K: I am not sure that anything can be used in a court of law. Besides, you write all the time, you give advise, you intermediate. You are not even going to Spain, would you ever go to court for Table football? Very Happy

I only saw this now. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean.

I can say that I'm interested in the principles and the rights of people. Like in all matters under the sun. I personally would not go to court for TF, but I could go to court for lost money, for being conned, or my association could (I'm not saying it would).

The day I'd need courts for TF is the day I continue the game with sensible people.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:32 am

The system for multiple candidacies per person, or multiple chosen directors per country should in my opinion be as follows:

1. All elections will be done first.
2. In case of one person being voted for more than one post, a) he chooses the preferred position or b) it is voted by the Congress. Other posts will be voted again from the start.
3. In case of more than one per nation the same procedure.

This way the order of voting won't make a difference.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2