The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISTF CoN

+6
ken
Janus_Gersie
Admin
panagios
von K.
Thossa
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FISTF CoN Empty FISTF CoN

Post  Thossa Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 am

Is it possible to get a weekly update by the activities of FISTF CoN here at the forum? Will somebody take the part as speaker of this "group of responsibles"?

And is it allowed to asked some questions regarding the future of FISTF to the CoN?

What about Communication within FISTF (offical, professional)?
What about ITEC?
What about calender?
What about elections?
What about results?

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

FISTF CoN Empty Re: FISTF CoN

Post  von K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

Thossa wrote:Is it possible to get a weekly update by the activities of FISTF CoN here at the forum? Will somebody take the part as speaker of this "group of responsibles"?

The FISTF at the moment needs more open information. So the Council should, in my opinion, keep the community informed. This can't be done through the Board because of obvious reasons.

Thossa wrote:And is it allowed to asked some questions regarding the future of FISTF to the CoN?

The Council is an independent organ, so I don't see why it could not be possible to ask some questions straight from the Council.

Thossa wrote:What about Communication within FISTF (offical, professional)?

What is this Communication you are talking about...?

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:50 am

What is this Communication you are talking about...?[/quote]

with all due respect, the same could be said for the CoN... it is as productive.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:01 pm

panagios wrote:

with all due respect, the same could be said for the CoN... it is as productive.

It has to be remembered that the Council is started from zero. It has no structure for decisions, communications, work. So it takes time. The Board has everyhting ready. It's a big difference.

Have you ever started a decision making body from scratch? On top of that, with a group that has members who are against the whole idea of this decision making body existing and having power? It's not a piece of cake, and it was wrong to start without any bases for the whole thing.

But I agree that the Council also has to have a spokesman to tell the TF community what is happening there.

Last edited by von K. on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:46 pm

panagios wrote:

The only communication within FISTF is via Circulars. The appearance of FISTF in www is boring. Everything in this matter is awkward. Show me one person in FISTF who feels satisfied with this... and the current responsibles in FISTF BoD are too lazy to intervene. Every club of collectors of post stamps has a better communication than FISTF in these days.

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:14 pm

From the newsletter:

The FISTF WORLD CUP 2010 in Rain is now past. As you all know all the nations decide, after Mr Silvio Catania proposal, to create a new council of Nations in order to have the best results for our sport. Of course the BoD is the only one body in FISTF which can take final decisions. And Council must advise and have a consultant way of act in order to help the BoD.

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:21 pm

panagios wrote:From the newsletter:

The FISTF WORLD CUP 2010 in Rain is now past. As you all know all the nations decide, after Mr Silvio Catania proposal, to create a new council of Nations in order to have the best results for our sport. Of course the BoD is the only one body in FISTF which can take final decisions. And Council must advise and have a consultant way of act in order to help the BoD.

From what newsletter? When appeared? And who is the wrong informed "journalist" jocolor
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:31 pm

(copy of newsletter)

The Big Five, a dream come true

From this year the five big Tournaments in Europe (Majors) called the BIG FIVE and because they are so important they are going to have a special logo.
If someone wants to help in this issue he can send his logo-idea in koutroumanos@fistfnews.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The Big five tour are:

Major of Mons 5-6 of March 2011
Major of Amsterdam 9-10 of April 2011
Major of Bologna 28-29 of May 2011
Major of Athens 11-12 of June 2011
Major of Mattersburg 13-14 of August 2011

NOW:

A major in Athens in June? Anyone know when it has been decided?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm

For me it's clear FISTF is dead today...
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Dear all,
at least it took longer than expected to get something called "structure" in the CoN. But on the other side it is not so easy to build it from scratch as FISTF doesn't have experience with this form of democracy.

I am happy that discussions are starting now and I am sure we will have first results soon. But please: The whole process is a learning process. Maybe the first discussions will take longer as we all - beside the formal discussions - have to build up trust.

I thank all involved nations on the willingness to form and steer FISTF. We keep you informed.

Janus Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:For me it's clear FISTF is dead today...

No, it´s more a comedy club Razz
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 pm

'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk' Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe that applies to FISTF too ... or maybe not ... Rolling Eyes Shocked
Perhaps one of our Spanish friends can explain what it means ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-23889450-white-liquid-in-a-bottle-has-to-be-milk---rafael-benitezs-bizarre-liverpool-rant.do

ken
ken
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  hönkki Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 am

I think the only real questions are now these:

1) who will organize the extra ordinary congress ?
2) when the extra ordinary congress will take place ?
3) how to organize the extra ordinary congress so that there are no questions of it's legality ?

One simple phrase: just do it.

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 am

The coouncil should first finish new statutes, otherwise we will need another EGM to vote about new statutes or we have to wait for the new statutes another 4 years.

hönkki wrote:I think the only real questions are now these:

1) who will organize the extra ordinary congress ?
2) when the extra ordinary congress will take place ?
3) how to organize the extra ordinary congress so that there are no questions of it's legality ?

One simple phrase: just do it.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am

We can organize a conference in 10 minutes. just the signature of 7 countries.
The problem is we can not return to vote in this electoral system.
The FISTF CAN NOT MANAGE WITH THIS ELECTORAL SYSTEM.
Catania have to ask to change the statutes.
And then vote again.
I remind you that the previous Board, that of Coppenolle, has been with his hands tied if you make change for many years and people could not replace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 am

exactly we first need new statutes.
If we have new statutes we have a new voting system for FISTF too.
If the periode is too long is a discussion which has to be done internal in the council.
currently it doesn't make sense to call for an EGM.

Heinz

pierocapponi wrote:We can organize a conference in 10 minutes. just the signature of 7 countries.
The problem is we can not return to vote in this electoral system.
The FISTF CAN NOT MANAGE WITH THIS ELECTORAL SYSTEM.
Catania have to ask to change the statutes.
And then vote again.
I remind you that the previous Board, that of Coppenolle, has been with his hands tied if you make change for many years and people could not replace.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  ken Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 am

hönkki wrote:...One simple phrase: just do it.

Exactly!
Enough of the talk, talk, talk.

Before the World Cup, people here were talking as if Elections would be forced in Rain.
But it didn't happen and the endless 'discussion' continues to go round in circles! We are left with a compromise of a Council of Nations which doesn't have any power (according to latest FISTF News).

Look at the initials of 'Council of Nations' ... CoN
ken
ken

Back to top Go down

Post  dromer Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm convinced that the current bod will do everything in it's power to make sure that changes on statutes will be blocked. It will also take a lot of time ... so i think it might be better that the council guys write some statutes for a NEW federation.

dromer
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

If the council manage it that the majority excepts a new concept of statutes, the board can't block anything.
Statutes - call for an EGM - vote about statutes and board
the only thing which needs to be clearified is if it is possible to vote about statutes before elections and then do the elections already according on new statutes.

dromer wrote:I'm convinced that the current bod will do everything in it's power to make sure that changes on statutes will be blocked. It will also take a lot of time ... so i think it might be better that the council guys write some statutes for a NEW federation.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 pm

I agree on that point, first we need new statutes for elections organised by the Council of Nations, but do we will have again enough and good candidates for the BoD? Will Vincent again candidate? Will maybe an other candidate in the president´s chair?
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Guys you are unbelievable!!!

The ship is sinking and you are talking about statuses!!! FIRST THING NOW EGM and ELECTIONS. The soonest, wherever!! No time for losing now!! After we have managed to restore democracy and discipline in FISTF, we can change the statuses and have another election with new voting system etc.

BUT, what is urgent now is to have a NEW BoD. And don't forget the new BoD will have a hard work to do, to restore things that have been damaged (communications, year-plan, results, trust between nations etc).

Hallelujah!!!

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Thossa wrote:but do we will have again enough and good candidates for the BoD?

If we don't at this moment of crisis, then it's better to forget the whole FISTF.

I'm certain that if anyone is allowed to candidate, we can have a good Board.

ken wrote:...according to...

This is the problem with information in the internet. Anything can be written and published. A high amount of source critiscism is needed when surfing the bit-space...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:37 pm

drastis, didn't you realize that the statutes and the way of elections make the biggest problem?
We need to make new statutes in the next months and then we need proper elections.
The council needs to work fast, that we have the statutes before the preparations for the next season will start.

drastis wrote:Guys you are unbelievable!!!

The ship is sinking and you are talking about statuses!!! FIRST THING NOW EGM and ELECTIONS. The soonest, wherever!! No time for losing now!! After we have managed to restore democracy and discipline in FISTF, we can change the statuses and have another election with new voting system etc.

BUT, what is urgent now is to have a NEW BoD. And don't forget the new BoD will have a hard work to do, to restore things that have been damaged (communications, year-plan, results, trust between nations etc).

Hallelujah!!!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 pm

drastis wrote:

I agree, even if a few days ago I didn't. The statutes take too much time to write.

Of course the EGM can be called now, and it takes a little time to organize, so maybe the statutes could be ready already then. I don't know if it's possible in this situation.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Heinz, the biggest problem at this moment is not the statutes. And we can't wait for months for the statutes and then months for the EGM.

First the elections in an EGM and then the statutes with a well working, properly elected and complete, Board (and Council of course).

We can have new elections, with the new system, at the same time we vote for the statutes.

Heinz Eder wrote:drastis, didn't you realize that the statutes and the way of elections make the biggest problem?
We need to make new statutes in the next months and then we need proper elections.
The council needs to work fast, that we have the statutes before the preparations for the next season will start.

drastis wrote:Guys you are unbelievable!!!

Hallelujah!!!

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next