The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple question

+3
von K.
Admin
drastis
7 posters

Go down

A simple question Empty A simple question

Post  drastis Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:37 pm

How ignorant some people can be when they do not understand that a stack of circulars on the home page of a sports federation is the less attractive thing to show, when you want to bring new people to the sport??

How blind some people can be when they do not see that the period from January 2010 until now goes for the all-times award for the WORST COMMUNICATION EVER??

How arrogant some people can be when they say that they need a bit more time to finish (Shocked) the work they started in January, when ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is working properly anymore???

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

A simple question Empty Re: A simple question

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm

+1
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Simple answers are perhaps:

Very

Very

Very

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Vesa, perfect Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:01 pm

How chickens was the people in Rain's meeting who afraid to ask elections?

Sorry for the comment but i and my club cann't play in Champions league in international tournaments and yesterday the greek "president" deleted my team from the list of Greek clubs. And i am still waiting the council to begin working.

How good sport director was the ex? He destroyed a good idea for Europa league because he select two different places for europa cups and he forgot to prepare the Europa league points for the world ranking.

quiz: who member of this forum changed his good comments for new BoD to bad comments when they selected Mr Pere for sport director? He dissapointed because he had dreams...
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:52 pm

kechris wrote:How chickens was the people in Rain's meeting who afraid to ask elections?

Sorry for the comment but i and my club cann't play in Champions league in international tournaments and yesterday the greek "president" deleted my team from the list of Greek clubs. And i am still waiting the council to begin working.

Not having elections has been explained here. Everyone doesn't like that, but so it went. You could of course ask why Italy threatened to quit FISTF if there is elections. For Finland's view it played no part, but I thought it was very tasteless and undemocratic. Many people would call it blackmail. I know someone who would probably call it experience... And I'm glad I'm inexperienced.

The Council is what was supposed to be the remedy. But one of the biggest problems of the Council is that too many of its members were not in Rain (I was, but am not in the Council). So they don't know what was agreed. It only takes one or two people who don't want things to work, and then half of the lot without a clear view of the agreement, to make it very hard to work to even get started. Many people are familiar with this in many areas of life. I hope something positive is happening there, and I'm wrong.

The Council was the first option in Rain. If it's not working properly in the end of October (with a decision for example about licenses to players who can't be part of a federation, there are already those for players without a federation at all in their country), it's time to call for an EGM and have proper elections. And I'm positive that there are nations who have this sort of idea.

In general, it's hard to see anything good or easy coming out, if a person who has always been against the creation of something, is then working in it.

kechris wrote:quiz: who member of this forum changed his good comments for new BoD to bad comments when they selected Mr Pere for sport director? He dissapointed because he had dreams...

I don't know, but at least with Pere there is more positive things happening in the FISTF.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 am

Council will fail 100%. Many people without real and legal power.

Pere is good news for this BoD but i am not sure if this BoD is good news for Pere.

I insist. Who suddenly change comments for BoD members?.....
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 am

kechris wrote:I insist. Who suddenly change comments for BoD members?.....

Why don't you give us your reply ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

Kostas you should stop thinking so much, otherwise you get headache. Laughing
If it was me you wrote about, don't be scared to use my name. If it was me, please read the following lines carefully and try to save them that we don't need to discuss about that in some weeks or months again.
As it seems you see behind everything a complot, you are a bad hobby psychologist. Do you really think working in FISTF Board brings you glory or money like being the general secretary of UEFA or FIFA? Laughing The only honour you can get, is that people like you write such a nonsense about you. Laughing
My dreams have absolutely nothing to do with any work for a board. If i would like to, I would be one person on the list of candidates for Rain already. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that I helped to prepare the new season and they don't seem to be able now to keep things correct.
If it was not me ( Laughing ), maybe you could unravel the mystery.

PS: Before you maybe think I have also a problem with Olivier, because he has "my" job now, like you would describe it, I can assure you that I have absolutely no problem with Olivier.

kechris wrote:Council will fail 100%. Many people without real and legal power.

Pere is good news for this BoD but i am not sure if this BoD is good news for Pere.

I insist. Who suddenly change comments for BoD members?.....

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Ι didn't ever say that you have problem with Olivier. I wrote that you tactic changed when FISTF had new sports director.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:21 am

oh of course it is a change of tactic, I only follow my big wish to become a board member again Laughing
The difference is that I say if I like something, but I also say if I don't like something. You only say what you don't like. If you once don't like an idea of somebody, you don't like any idea of this person anymore. So if somebody wants your acceptance he has to accept all your ideas. You need to find somebody like that on a board, because you need somebody to realize your ideas. You only post your ideas on a forum and a board member should take them 100% and realize it. A discussion is unwanted.
For an example if you don't like the current system of CL, you don't like it in general and something totally different (best an idea of yours) need to be realized, I say there are 1 or 2 good points but it needs modification to become better. For an example it can't happen that a country has a starter in the Europa League before all starting places in CL are already booked for that country.
By saying that I change my tactic?
When I read that your club is not allowed to play FISTF events and critizize the responsible people for that, I change my tactic? Did I ever prevent somebody from playing FISTF tournaments as long as I was on a board?
When I say I don't like 2 groups of 9 then you tell me I changed my tactic? Laughing
When I say that there is no handbook, I change my tactic? Laughing
When I say there is no actual calender available on the homepage of FISTF, I change my tactic? Laughing
When I say I don't agree on it that events which are never confirmed are in the world ranking, I change my tactic? Laughing

I would prefer it if you would say, that you agree on it or not, instead of telling my I only think tactically to become a board member again, which is total nonsense.

One more time, even if you won't understand. I didn't change sides in january, I agreed on it to support the new sports director till september to prepare the season. I couldn't know the result, if I would know of course I would spend that time for other things. I never was candidate for that board and I never want to be candidate for that board. I only supported Stefano, because I thought he could do many good things.
What gives you the right to call me an opportunist? Have a look what you are writing and then have a look on the explanation of the word opportunist, you will see it is the same.
That's exactly what I mean when I write you are not able to work together with people who don't think 100% the same like you. Instead of trying to find a consense you attack them and then you critzize any other idea they have, because you are such a good and old player and your ideas are the best.
That has nothing to do with diplomatic, that has something to do with respect. you ask for respect because you are an old and wise player, but you don't respect any other idea, if people are not older and playing better than you. I'm maybe younger than you but I also play tablesoccer for already more than 20 years.

Heinz

kechris wrote:Ι didn't ever say that you have problem with Olivier. I wrote that you tactic changed when FISTF had new sports director.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

I cann't ask a good comments by you because i did strong critical to you as sport director. I understand.

You haven't right for my character but i cann't prove by forum. I didn't say that because i am good player with experience i have right in every occasion. I said that maybe i have more technical advantages than you but you were sport director. Why? Because you are better diplomatic and you wanted to be sport director. Have you problem about this?

Of course and i wanted to be sport director but you have right: i cann't work together with people without experience who cares for the chair. So i select to write only my opinion and to write the wrong decisions. I think that is not unfair.

p.s You wrote all your comments for handbook, calendar , communication, ranking after new sport director. Before you supported BoD's decisions. That is my opinion. Please respect my opinion.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Unbelievable.
Please explain me, how it can happen that I write already 2 weeks before Olvier was asked, that I don't want to be on the board again? You must really think I'm a lyer.
Stay in your own world and believe whatever you want, but maybe you could accept it that my postings have nothing to do with directors or new directors. The handbook had to be published at the beginning of september, i told to other people already earlier that I miss a handbook for an example.
The new ranking where I saw that the IO of Athens was really added, came out at the end of september, I prefer to do my comments based on facts. Before I didn't have those facts I was only careful with blaming people, but that's your favourite topic, so I don't have to wonder about your posts according on me.

The rest of your thoughts is of the same quality. only blaming people without thinking first or taking the time to name facts. You should more often think before writing. Maybe you should keep that kind of thoughts on your own.

kechris wrote:I cann't ask a good comments by you because i did strong critical to you as sport director. I understand.

You haven't right for my character but i cann't prove by forum. I didn't say that because i am good player with experience i have right in every occasion. I said that maybe i have more technical advantages than you but you were sport director. Why? Because you are better diplomatic and you wanted to be sport director. Have you problem about this?

Of course and i wanted to be sport director but you have right: i cann't work together with people without experience who cares for the chair. So i select to write only my opinion and to write the wrong decisions. I think that is not unfair.

p.s You wrote all your comments for handbook, calendar , communication, ranking after new sport director. Before you supported BoD's decisions. That is my opinion. Please respect my opinion.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:22 am

You didn't understand my comments. Propably because my English is not good. I perfer to stop a dialogue for my and your character, without end. I respect your selections please respect my opinions.
Thanks.

p.s. you have right "The handbook had to be published at the beginning of september". So this handbook must pe prepared a lot of months before. Who was responsible for this? Of course the ex sport department. You were member of this department. Can you explain what happened all the summer for this handbook?

p.s. please understand that i am doing critical no blaming people. But i do stronger critical when these people look for explanations.
Thanks.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 am

I wasn't involved in anything internal.
I wasn't part of FISTF meetings, I wasn't part of internal communication.

Keep trying to make me for everything responsible.

You can critzize whatever you want, you should start before your own door, I think there is enough to sweep away.

PS: You started the discussion about character, so you don't need to talk me to stop that.

kechris wrote:You didn't understand my comments. Propably because my English is not good. I perfer to stop a dialogue for my and your character, without end. I respect your selections please respect my opinions.
Thanks.

p.s. you have right "The handbook had to be published at the beginning of september". So this handbook must pe prepared a lot of months before. Who was responsible for this? Of course the ex sport department. You were member of this department. Can you explain what happened all the summer for this handbook?

p.s. please understand that i am doing critical no blaming people. But i do stronger critical when these people look for explanations.
Thanks.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down