The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISTF Elections

+6
Heinz Eder
Janus_Gersie
EFM
zinga
Thossa
von K.
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FISTF Elections Empty FISTF Elections

Post  von K. Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

I would like to know how the voting is done this time? Last time it was a block (whole board) vote, which wasn't good.

I think all the positions should be voted separately, or at least so that the persons getting most votes go to the Board in the order of votes received. And no matter who is elected as President.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

FISTF Elections Empty Re: FISTF Elections

Post  Thossa Wed May 26, 2010 5:23 pm

In first place the president will be elected, then the other positions.
After a president is elected, normaly the candidates withdraw the candidature, who don´t agree with the new president.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed May 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Ok, understood. Although I think it sometimes is good to have a little different opinions in a board and not always a "click" of people thinking the same way. A bit of diversity brings out better solutions, because you have to win the board as well.

But of course it's the candidates' own decision.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Wed May 26, 2010 7:44 pm

From the FISTF Statutes:

9-1 Membership of the Congress shall consist of one Delegate per Member and of the members of the Board of Directors.
9-2 The Congress is chaired by the FISTF President.
9-3 Each Member shall have one vote at the Congress. The members of the Board of Directors shall not have a vote.
9-4 No Delegate shall represent more than one Member.
9-5 During the term of their mandate, the members of the Board of Directors shall not be appointed as Delegate by their National Association.
9-6 It shall be possible for Members to use postal vote.

10-1 The Congress shall be solely responsible for the approval of the Statutes of FISTF.
10-2 The Congress shall elect the members of the Board of Director in accordance with the present Statutes.

11-1 The Congress votes for elections shall be by secret ballot. In any other case, the vote shall be by show of hand.
11-2 For the election of the FISTF President, if one of the candidates receives a two-third majority of the cast votes at the first round, he shall be deemed elected. Otherwise, further rounds of votes shall be organized between the two candidates who gathered the highest number of votes at the first round. For these further rounds, the candidate who receives an absolute majority of the cast votes shall be deemed elected.
11-3 All other decisions of the Congress shall be taken by simple majority of the cast votes.
11-4 A white vote shall not be considered as a cast vote.

12-1 The FISTF Board of Directors shall include the following members:
  • One President; and
  • One General Secretary; and
  • One Vice-President in charge of promotion and marketing; and
  • One Vice-President in charge of sports matters; and
  • One Vice-President in charge of communication; and
  • One Vice-President in charge of financial matters.

12-2 The President shall be elected by the Congress following the procedure in Article 11-2.
12-3 The Vice-Presidents and the General Secretary shall be elected by the Congress following the procedure in Article 11-3.
12-4 The President, the Vice-Presidents and the General Secretary shall all be members of different National Associations, and all of them shall have different citizenships.
12-5 However, the Board of Director may, in exceptional circumstances, authorize a maximum of two of its members to depart from the rule of Article 12-4.
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Wed May 26, 2010 7:46 pm

So, all block votes are against the statutes and shall be invalid. Even if the candidates agree differently. Rolling Eyes
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  EFM Wed May 26, 2010 8:24 pm

I would like to announce that the Portuguese Association's presidente has just send to the FISTF General Secretary, the name of the portuguese candidate for FISTF Board Member - Communication Director. Guess who ?

Regards

Luis Filipe Horta
EFM
EFM
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

http://tribodopiparote.blogs.sapo.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Wed May 26, 2010 10:37 pm

The name starts with an H and ends with orta Cool
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 am

zinga wrote:So, all block votes are against the statutes and shall be invalid.

Short and clear answer: YES. You are right. I also stated this at the congress in Frankfurt. But to be the only association not to have voted would not have make sense ! Before the elections in Frankfurt Silvio Catania stated the new board would arrange new elections in September.

During the congress I discussed this issue with Laurent Garnier. He told me that french courts won't accept the elections as official and therefore new elections must be held in September.

The circumstances of the congress in Frankfurt were and will always be a bad story of FISTF. What did I learn out of this story ? The statutes of FISTF needs a rework ....

Janus Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Thu May 27, 2010 8:03 am

Janus_Gersie wrote:
The circumstances of the congress in Frankfurt were and will always be a bad story of FISTF. What did I learn out of this story ? The statutes of FISTF needs a rework ....
Well, (hopely) we learned not to repeat mistakes in the Congress.
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Thu May 27, 2010 11:00 am

In my opinion the statutes need to be changed, the new board wanted to do that and should show that to the associations before september, that the voting about those changes could be done in Rain too.
In september we have to vote like we should have done in Frankfurt, and this time I'm sure the way of right voting will be respected.

Heinz

zinga wrote:
Janus_Gersie wrote:
Well, (hopely) we learned not to repeat mistakes in the Congress.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  SergLoureiro Thu May 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Luís, the portuguese candidate for FISTF Board Member - Communication Director? Smile But to include witch list? Smile A new one i guess... Laughing

SergLoureiro
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  EFM Fri May 28, 2010 11:06 am

Whatever.
I'm not a political.
I'm available to help FISTF with my work without any economic interest.
This is what matters for now.

Last edited by EFM on Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
EFM
EFM
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

http://tribodopiparote.blogs.sapo.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Germany is presented in mass to these new elections as:

Fred Vulpes,
Busing Thoss,
Janus Gersie,

have sent his candidacy this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Since Greece has arrived tonight's candidacy;

George Drazinakis,

but right now I have no idea if this bid be accepted

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Mon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm

pierocapponi wrote:but right now I have no idea if this bid be accepted
Because of the citizenship? In case you didn't know, the current board has a Greek member.
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon May 31, 2010 2:43 pm

It has nothing to do with the citizenship, but I guess the application wasn't sent by the president of the greek association.

Heinz

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:It has nothing to do with the citizenship, but I guess the application wasn't sent by the president of the greek association.
Heinz

You guessed correctly Heinz. I sent the application directly to FISTF secretary, explaining the reasons why I did not wish to send it via the greek association. I have already consulted my lawyer and I am certain that my application will be duly accepted and that the provisionary BoD will not try to create more problems than the ones they have already created. After all, an election open to legal disputes must be the last thing they should wish.

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 pm

drastis wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:It has nothing to do with the citizenship, but I guess the application wasn't sent by the president of the greek association.
Heinz

You guessed correctly Heinz. I sent the application directly to FISTF secretary, explaining the reasons why I did not wish to send it via the greek association. I have already consulted my lawyer and I am certain that my application will be duly accepted and that the provisionary BoD will not try to create more problems than the ones they have already created. After all, an election open to legal disputes must be the last thing they should wish.
I don't see, how it could be possible not to accept the candidacy. The only thing in statutes that could prevent the candidacy is the following Article:
12-4 The President, the Vice-Presidents and the General Secretary shall all be members of different National Associations, and all of them shall have different citizenships.
We could argue, that as there is no recognized National Association in Greece, no Greek can be BoD member. However, the current board proves this argument invalid. Also the Article 12-5 will make it possible to over-ride the Article 12-4 as the Greece situation is quite exceptional circumstance:
12-5 However, the Board of Director may, in exceptional circumstances, authorize a maximum of two of its members to depart from the rule of Article 12-4.
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 am

Quite exact, Zinga. Just like it's written nowhere candidatures should be sent 3 months in advance!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am

La decisione di non candidarsi è una decisione difficile e molto meditata. Quando poi una decisione del genere la prendi sapendo di avere la maggioranza dei paesi che ti avrebbero votato lo è ancora di più. Prima di prenderla mi sono a lungo confrontato con il nostro Presidente Enrico Corso e solo dopo ho preso questa decisione. E' altrettanto ho fatto con Piero Capponi e Stefano Tagliaferri con cui ho condiviso questa breve avventura. Senza di loro non aveva senso continuare.

Cerco di spiegare con molta chiarezza a tutti perchè per me è giusto che tutti i nostri tesserati sappiano qual'è la ragione. Bisogna fare un passo indietro e tornare a gennaio, al Congresso straordinario che ha sancito la nostra elezione. Dopo il Congresso e l'entrata in carica sono iniziate le difficoltà. La lista che si è creata si è rivelata subito molto eterogenea, buona per vincere le elezioni ma pessima per costruire. Pensare di lavorare quattro anni con alcune di queste persone si è rivelato subito difficile.

Noi eravamo partiti con un progetto importante che possiamo ricondurre ad alcuni punti principali:

1) Organizzazione sportiva più efficente e più visibile a livello di media.
2) Regolamentazione dei materiali
3) Creazione di una casistica a livello europeo
4) Ricerca di sponsor importanti
5) Collaborazioni con Network televisivi
6) Creazione di una commissione per lo sviluppo giovanile

Ci siamo trovati subito con il primo problema. Il mondiale assegnato alla piccola cittadina tesca di Rain. Una scelta che andava immediatamente in controtendenza sulle nostre scelte. Non c'è stata la capacità di cambiare questa decisione. Ci troveremo ad andare a giocare il mondiale in un paese, senza ricettività alberghiera, senza TV, senza la possibilità di coinvolgere sponsor importanti.
Si ragionava ancora alla vecchia maniera. Per fare un torneo, basta avere una palestra e dei campi. Se vogliamo diventare uno sport dobbiamo capire che un mondiale è molto più di questo.
Abbiamo iniziato a prospettare una regolamentazione dei materiali che evitasse ai giocatori di trovarsi di fronte materiali irregolari. Anche qui la "politica" ha preso il sopravvento. Produttori che chiamavano i loro amici, decisioni che per opportunità non si potevano prendere. La verità è che alla fine anche in questo argomento non si voleva tracciare una linea netta di demarcazione per dire una volta per tutte ciò che era regolare e ciò che non lo era. La classica goccia che ha fatto traboccare il vaso è stato il tentativo di reintrodurre dei produttori nelle commissioni di lavoro del board. Questa concezione anni 90 oggi non è più proponibile. Eppure ancora una volta c'è stato chi ha pensato e pensa di poter riproporre uno schema che oramai dovrebbe essere ampiamente superato.
La guerra che è sta fatta a Piero Capponi merita un capitolo a parte. Piero aveva messo in gioco la sua persona, la sua professionalità e anche la sua azienda, l'unica che ha avuto il coraggio in epoca di videogames di puntare ad un rilancio del calcio da tavolo nei negozi. E' stato un attacco continuo, preciso e sconsiderato. Qualcuno anche su questo forum ha sostenuto che volevamo il portiere di plastica perchè Piero lo voleva fare produrre alla Total Soccer. Tutto il circuito Professionale è quello che vende la NETCAM in un weekend in un piccolo centro commerciale di provincia.
Perdendo Piero abbiamo perso un occasione importante per diventare qualcosa di diverso da quello che siamo oggi, una palestra, un pò di campi e due banchetti di materiale........... peccato ma forse a qualcuno va bene così.
Le candidature che sono arrivate sono poi probabilmente quelle che ci meritiamo.
Coppenolle che ha pianto per quattro mesi che non si sarebbe mai più presentato e ora è lì pronto a ricandidarsi. Un candidato che pensa che raggiungere i diecimila giocatori, la televisione, ecc. è un utopia.
La germania ha addirittura tre candidati. Il paese europeo più importante e senza un lavoro di crescita sul proprio territorio candida tre dirigenti per spiegare al mondo come fare il lavoro che non sanno fare a casa propria.
La Francia, paese in crisi di numeri e di tesserati ne candida due. La Grecia (paese dove ho grandissimi amici) addirittura candidati di due federazioni.
L'Italia e la Spagna, ovvero il paese numericamente più importante e quello che ha avuto il maggiore incremento nell'ultima stagione, nessuno.
La verità è che non basta essere eletti ed avere la maggioranza, bisogna anche avere un gruppo di lavoro unito e con le stesse finalità. Questo purtroppo non c'era e non avrebbe consentito di svolgere il lavoro in modo proficuo ed incisivo. E' per questo che abbiamo rinunciato.

P.S. Una notazione la voglio fare per Heinz Eder che mi ha aiutato lealmente in questi mesi. Non sempre siamo stati d'accordo ma sempre abbiamo cercato la migliore soluzione insieme. E' una delle poche persone che avrei votato se fosse stato candidato ma guarda caso non lo è. Grazie Heinz

with translator:

The decision not to apply is a difficult decision and very thoughtful. Then when you take such a decision knowing that we have the majority of the countries that you would vote for him even more. Before I take a long time compared with our President Henry Course and only after I took this decision. It 'just as I did with Peter Tagliaferri Stefano Capponi and with whom I shared this short adventure. Without them there was no point continuing.

I try to explain very clearly all because for me it is right that all our registered members know what is right. Must take a step back and return in January, the Extraordinary Congress, which enshrined our election. After the Congress and took office difficulties started. The list has been created has been very diverse, good to win elections but bad to build. Thinking four years of working with some of these people has proved difficult now.

We were left with an important project that we can bring some key points:

1) Sports Organization more efficient and more visible in the media.
2) Regulation of materials
3) Create a case study at European level
4) Search major sponsors
5) Collaboration with Network TV
6) Creation of a commission for youth development

We found immediately with the first problem. The world assigned to the small town skulls Rain. A choice that was immediately in contrast to our choices. There was the ability to change this decision. We will have to go play the world in a country without hotel accommodation, without TV, without the possibility of involving major sponsors.
We still think the old way. For a tournament, have a gym and fields. If we want to become a sport we have to understand that a world is much more than that.
We began to envisage a regulatory material that avoids players to face irregular materials. Even here the "policy" has taken over. Producers called their friends, opportunities for decisions that could not be taken. The truth is that eventually even this argument did not want to draw a clear line of demarcation to say once and for all what was lawful and what was not. The classic straw that broke the camel's back was an attempt to reintroduce producers in the working committees of the board. 90 years this view is no longer feasible. Yet again there were those who thought and think they can revive a scheme that should now be largely overcome.
The war that is being done to Piero Capponi deserves a separate chapter. Piero had staked his person, his professionalism and also his company, the only one who had the courage in an age of video games to point to a revival of table football in the shops. It 'been a constant attack, precise and reckless. Someone on this forum claimed that want the goalkeeper Peter plastic because it wanted to produce the Total Soccer. Professional entire circuit is what sells NetCam a weekend at a small shopping center district.
Piero lost we lost an important opportunity to become something different from what we are today, a gym, a few fields and two banquets material ........... sin, but perhaps someone that is good.
Candidates who have arrived are then probably what we deserve.
Coppenolle who cried for four months that he would never be presented and there is now ready to reapply. A candidate who thinks that reaching the ten players, television, etc.. is a utopia.
Germany has even three candidates. The most important European country without a job growth on its territory nominated three directors to explain to the world how to do the work that they do at home.
France, a country in crisis of numbers and licensed its white two. Greece (country where I have great friends) even candidates of two federations.
Italy and Spain, namely the country numerically important and what was the biggest increase last season, none.
The truth is not enough to be elected and have a majority, must also have a group working together and with the same purpose. This unfortunately was not there and would have left the job done profitably and effectively. And 'why we gave up.

P.S. A notation for Heinz Eder want to do that helped me loyally in recent months. We were not always agree but we have always sought the best solution together. It 'one of the few people who would have voted if he was candidate, but coincidentally it is not. Thanks Heinz

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 am

de francesco wrote:We found immediately with the first problem. The world assigned to the small town skulls Rain. A choice that was immediately in contrast to our choices. There was the ability to change this decision. We will have to go play the world in a country without hotel accommodation, without TV, without the possibility of involving major sponsors.

I will never ever apology for stepping in when some "specials" reached their goal to destroy a WC in Denmark. It was only Italy and Germany applying for a WC to be organised in short term. What have we Germans done wrong ???????????
Hotel accomodation = still plenty of space available
Without TV = where do you know that from ?
Sponsors = you know eventually more than me

de francesco wrote:Germany has even three candidates. The most important European country without a job growth on its territory nominated three directors to explain to the world how to do the work that they do at home.

I don't know what you have against the german association ? As long as you don't know the intention of having three candidates you should better stop talking! As long as you don't know our way from history until today you should better stop talking! What do you know about what we are doing here ? What do you know about our efforts to bring the game to the youth ? What do you know about our troubles we have to solve ? You are just unfair, Stefano

With our nominations we will take responsibility ... I would even like to see some candidates from Spain and Italy. Unfortunately - as you have written - there are none. And I don't really understand that.

Why are you moaning all the time ?
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:41 am

Publicly thank Stefano De Francesco for his statement that explains my thoughts without unnecessary controversy and is also a picture of what happened in these months. Stephen has put his heart, balls and face.

I thank the spectacular Stefano Tagliaferri who tried in every way, with balance and Inteligente, to mediate in difficult situations.

I also thank Silvio Catania, we are putting the soul, for the opportunity, the impulse, the desire, the passion that shows every day.

Loureiro's answer, the person in the country unfortunately does much to help the movement, and who is angry with us because we wanted to introduce a cup that stratifies the table football, but that remains to him the possibility to play Champions (what that among other things, its chairman has understood very well and supports), the answer is "standard" viewer only your backyard. This profile in the CDT world is the vast majority.

Curiously, two weeks ago I was in Lisbon to begin a cooperative work between the AFM and the ODA (Spain and Portugal )..... but he seems not interested.

Dear Sergio, when working is important is not winning or losing (by the way, we would have won even better than the first) is to have results. I do not think anyone would think that our goal was to have a chair (!), Our goal has said De Francis in the previous post. Unfortunately there was no basis to reach it.

Ends here my international experience which I believe ... ridiculous. An appointment, an election won and two resignations in the space of 10 months are really a personal defeat. Those who know me well know that port at the bottom, or at least very far, everything that I undertake to do. In this case I could not given and the image was certainly not very positive.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, support and received certificates of respect in recent months.

A hug from Madrid.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

I am waiting on an offical FISTF circular about the number and the names of the candidates. I hope this will be released very soon... somewhere.
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm

President.

Silvio Catania,
Vincet Coppenolle,
Leonidas Koutrumanos,

Member:

Thossa Busing,
Laurent Garnier
Jenus Gersie,
Christos Aggelinas,
Alan Collins,
Frederic Venton,
Leonidas Koutrumanos (en two category)
George Drazinakis (the other Greek federation)
Luis Horta.

I do not think I forgot anyone.
not official .. of course

Back to top Go down

Post  zinga Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:09 pm

pierocapponi wrote:Ends here my international experience which I believe ... ridiculous. An appointment, an election won and two resignations in the space of 10 months are really a personal defeat. Those who know me well know that port at the bottom, or at least very far, everything that I undertake to do. In this case I could not given and the image was certainly not very positive.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, support and received certificates of respect in recent months.

A hug from Madrid.

Piero
Well, it is sad if people like you are not participating to the FISTF future developments. I would like to have a board where people would work for the better, even if they have some personal differences. Thus, it is sad if the future board lacks representatives from Italy and Spain. As far as I understood, you had some good proposals for the future. I hope that you will continue participating to the discussion in this forum even if you lose your BoD status!
zinga
zinga
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next