The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To strike a balance

5 posters

Go down

To strike a balance Empty To strike a balance

Post  Thossa Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:47 pm

In Madrid 2011 as FISTF BoD elected:

President: Piero Capponi (resigned)
Sports: Stefano de Francesco (resigned)
Finances: Fred Vulpes
General Secretary: Laurent Garnier (moved the position)
Marketing: Leonidas Koutromanos (moved the position)
Communication: Vincent Coppenolle (didn´t accept the election)

Ad interim added in FISTF BoD since then:
as President: Laurent Garnier
for Sports: Antonello Rodriguez
as General Secretary: Luís Horta (resigned), Leonidas Koutromanos
Marketing: currently vacant
Communication: currently vacant; Mike Parnaby (resigned), Luís Horta (moved the position), Gary Pearston (resigned)

From the originaly six elected persons only one is constant in his position and more ad interim people than in Madrid elected.

According to the statues the General Secretary is not a vice-president and can not move to be president. Therefore actually Laurent isn´t a legitime president ad interim.

Now, at this moment again two positions are vacant.

Isn´t it time to have new elections to find out a legal crew which is elected in a regular way?

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

To strike a balance Empty Re: To strike a balance

Post  Admin Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 pm

WE WANT JUSTICE! bounce
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Thank you for summing up, Thossa. And it is really well placed under the topic "History of table football".

And of course there is another relevant question to be answered: was the board correctly and legally elected in Madrid ? I still have my doubts. And a huge role in the Madrid theater played - guess who? - our current president. "Honi soit qui mal y pense!"
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 am

I'm interested, do you guys actually see even a possibility of a positive future for FISTF?

I honestly don't. The same little kindergarten will be running, but as there is absolutely zero ideas or visions or ideas regarding the whole FISTF, and absolutely 100% of politics (even the most minimalistic of powers, the TF power, makes these people want it) I see no sense in using any time trying to change things. We saw it in the 2 years after Frankfurt and it just gets worse.

p.s. Thossa and Janus, it's good to keep these in mind, but still that's old news. Madrid was illegal, as noted many times, and we as a member nation still haven't received any clarification (let alone decent and correct english minutes) to the points in question even if we have asked directly from Garnier (the non-president). If I'd win a lottery, it would be fun to hire legal aid to sort this officially in courts. Not that I would bother, but as a thought...

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 am

FISTF has to start from scratch again. What has this Board done? Destroying the work of past Boards, organizing a crappy WC in Manchester and a president (or non-president) who is hiding his real goals (the finances of FISTF used to be transparent, now garnier's bank account seems to be more important).

No Future!

WASPA is not a rival association but it has to go its way because it's defending the real values of table football: development, transparancy, honesty, fair-play!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Personal rivalry is a madness for FISTF.

The triangle SdF, von K and me is a pretty good example. A totally needless war zone!

Garnier vs Coppenolle. An other never ending story.

Vincent was ready to help FISTF as communication director after a request of Fred Vulpes, but it looks like this big chance fail because of the above mentioned madness.

I am really in fear about a future for FISTF under the leadership of Laurent Garnier because of several reasons.

In the background a so called honorary president is still active in a mysterious way without any reputation.

This FISTF BoD has no real support by any nation maybe except of France. This can not be the future for FISTF. As Vincent already said, we need a restart from the scratch.

This current situation is just a real big joke and absolutely not what the community of FISTF deserves, want or will.

The only acceptable step is to call for new elections, but not again as illigal as the last one. Than you can call a gravedigger for FISTF.

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am

Thossa, I agree that personal issues are madness. But the problem is where they come from. I always base my thoughts and views of persons on facts that have been said or happened. The real problem is that there are too many people with hidden agendas talking and writing things that are not true, but just cheap propaganda, incapable of decent argumentation on the subjects. All because of politics and personal gain. I have never done that. I only talked about subjects, not caring who writes, and have disagreed with for example Janus, John Lauder, Vincent and many others, because I criticise also the thoughts of my best friends if needed, just like I want them to criticise me. But when someone starts to write lies and attack me personally (not because of what I write, but because of who I am), only then it becomes personal for me. This is what happened with SdF.

Sorry for the ancient feuds. I just rate integrity high, so I have to protest a little being named there along with someone who clearly doesn't. But naturally I'm not offended in any way, Thossa Cool I understand that you are still trying to build bridges.

But back to the subject. Do you really believe, Thossa, that real elections could happen anymore? And that there would be anyone candidating who could really take FISTF forward?

I don't know the people so well, but the recent developments and the global apathy regarding FISTF suggests the answer to both questions is a no. Personally I see any possible positive future happening only in a new federation or WASPA. It would have to be from thoroughly different base of thought, because we can see that any rules or regulations have no meaning as there is no interest or money to take things to court in case of illegalities or even a coup d'état, as we have witnessed.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:45 pm

The different base of thought should also be present in many different associations because I believe many national associations are just taking the wrong way nowadays!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 am

The problem of elections now would be that the situation didn't change in the last 2 years. The statutes are a big problem of FISTF, but so far we only heard promises, but nothing happened. What should be the result of new elections?
I don't think there will be many candidates to work for FISTF in the current situation. We don't have the personalities at the moment (or maybe I don't know them so far).
I fear elections won't solve the situation finally.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am

As you already said, Heinz: It would be the thrid EGM within three years. The personal for a new crew of FISTF BoD-members is of course difficult to find.

Thx to the team Collins/Garnier we must look back to a bad organised, expensive World Cup with more negative memories than good developments. Go to www.worldcupfistf.com and try to find out the results, the winners or something else about something after these event.

Nothing. Why? There is nothing to be proud of it. That´s the fact Exclamation

At the end: Alan Collins is in no way a Hon President for FISTF and Laurent Garnier is not a legitime FISTF president ad interim by the statutes.

After all, the current BoD is not really existing right now

We immediatley have to search for a new future for FISTF without any juggler.

Full stop.

Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: