The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

+7
Janus_Gersie
pierocapponi
kechris
mikeburns
Admin
Heinz Eder
Thossa
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC - Page 7 Empty Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  kechris Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:01 am

in greek forum please.
Greek people needs your jokes like pachymeter to have fun in difficult greek economic situation.
why you absent by greek forum?
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC - Page 7 Empty Re: 10 teams from Italy at the CL/EC

Post  von K. Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 am

kechris wrote:vesa i read your comments but i will not give the same answers for one more time because i think that both of us we will continue to insist that we have right.

Kostas, you have not answered me so you can't give me the same answers. And I don't think that after the quote from the FISTF rules, this is matter of opinion. It's a fact. But I have no need to continue this. I only continued last time after I was called a racist...

kechris wrote:Only a question because i read your opinion for kids. Are you father?

Yes, I have kids.

kechris wrote:If you looking for advantage in english language or with persons who hadn't ever meet me like Vesa

Kostas, I don't need to meet the person, if I discuss facts, or a case. You could be my closest friend, or you could be someone I've never heard of. I would think just the same about the matter. For me, this is not personal, or related to the person (in these cases you, Mike and George). If it's a case based on facts, it can be discussed based on facts. About George's claims for the pachymeter, I can't have an opinion, because right now it's words against words. About Mike and you, I can, because you both say you lost on purpose, so I consider it a fact. That case is clear as springwater especially after the quote from FISTF rules.

But, I think it's best to end this here.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm

von K. wrote:
kechris wrote:vesa i read your comments but i will not give the same answers for one more time because i think that both of us we will continue to insist that we have right.

Kostas, you have not answered me so you can't give me the same answers. And I don't think that after the quote from the FISTF rules, this is matter of opinion. It's a fact. But I have no need to continue this. I only continued last time after I was called a racist..

WORLD CUP 1974. WEST GERMANY LOST BY EAST GERMANY AND FINISHED SECOND. A GREAT SURPRISE? NO. WEST GERMANY SELECTED TO PLAY THE NEXT ROUNDS AGAINST SWEDEN YUGOSLAVIA POLAND. IN OTHER LEG WERE HOLLAND ARGENTINA BRASIL. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT SPORT ETHIC AND RULES?

kechris wrote:Only a question because i read your opinion for kids. Are you father?

Yes, I have kids.

I HAVE ALSO KIDS AND I TEACH THEM NOT TO CRITISIZE THE PERSONS SO EASY. YOU DECIDE THAT I AM NOT RESPECTABLE SO EASY. I DON'T CHANGE MY OPINION FOR YOU BUT YOU DISSAPOINT ME.

kechris wrote:If you looking for advantage in english language or with persons who hadn't ever meet me like Vesa

Kostas, I don't need to meet the person, if I discuss facts, or a case. You could be my closest friend, or you could be someone I've never heard of. I would think just the same about the matter. For me, this is not personal, or related to the person (in these cases you, Mike and George). If it's a case based on facts, it can be discussed based on facts. About George's claims for the pachymeter, I can't have an opinion, because right now it's words against words. About Mike and you, I can, because you both say you lost on purpose, so I consider it a fact. That case is clear as springwater especially after the quote from FISTF rules.

SO CAN YOU SHOW ME WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR THIS OCCASION? TO PAY MONEY AFTER MANY YEARS AFTER A BLACKMAIL? THIS RULE IS ONLY FOR ME OR AND FOR MIKE'S WISH TO BE REF FOR TO LOOSE A TEAM? I WANT TO REMEMBER YOU THAT I WAS ONE OF FOUR IN TEAM. BUT THE BLACKMAIL WAS PERSONAL ONLY BY MIKE NO BY THE REST SCOTTISH PLAYERS.

I HOPE TOO
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Janus_Gersie Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:47 pm

kechris wrote:WORLD CUP 1974. WEST GERMANY LOST BY EAST GERMANY AND FINISHED SECOND. A GREAT SURPRISE? NO. WEST GERMANY SELECTED TO PLAY THE NEXT ROUNDS AGAINST SWEDEN YUGOSLAVIA POLAND. IN OTHER LEG WERE HOLLAND ARGENTINA BRASIL. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT SPORT ETHIC AND RULES?

Oh oh, Kostas! You'd better stop using this example. We could easily sit together watching this game (as I have done x-times) and you would see it wasn't on purpose. It was the first time ever both countries played each other. It was not only a sports game but also a game between two political systems. The defeat was like a knife in our (West Germany) back ! It hurt for years !

And by the way: this game was on 22nd June 1974. It was Group 1.
Group 3 (Sweden, Netherlands) and 4 (Argentina; Poland) played on the 23rd June 1974. Only Group 2 played as well on the 22nd June 1974.

Do you still believe what you wrote ?
Janus_Gersie
Janus_Gersie
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Of course he does. Very Happy

Janus_Gersie wrote:

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

kechris wrote:
von K. wrote:

Kostas, you have not answered me so you can't give me the same answers. And I don't think that after the quote from the FISTF rules, this is matter of opinion. It's a fact. But I have no need to continue this. I only continued last time after I was called a racist..

WORLD CUP 1974. WEST GERMANY LOST BY EAST GERMANY AND FINISHED SECOND. A GREAT SURPRISE? NO. WEST GERMANY SELECTED TO PLAY THE NEXT ROUNDS AGAINST SWEDEN YUGOSLAVIA POLAND. IN OTHER LEG WERE HOLLAND ARGENTINA BRASIL. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT SPORT ETHIC AND RULES?

Yes, I have kids.

I HAVE ALSO KIDS AND I TEACH THEM NOT TO CRITISIZE THE PERSONS SO EASY. YOU DECIDE THAT I AM NOT RESPECTABLE SO EASY. I DON'T CHANGE MY OPINION FOR YOU BUT YOU DISSAPOINT ME.

SO CAN YOU SHOW ME WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR THIS OCCASION? TO PAY MONEY AFTER MANY YEARS AFTER A BLACKMAIL? THIS RULE IS ONLY FOR ME OR AND FOR MIKE'S WISH TO BE REF FOR TO LOOSE A TEAM? I WANT TO REMEMBER YOU THAT I WAS ONE OF FOUR IN TEAM. BUT THE BLACKMAIL WAS PERSONAL ONLY BY MIKE NO BY THE REST SCOTTISH PLAYERS.

I HOPE TOO

Sleep

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  hönkki Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:46 pm

That is a bad example. This is much better
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany_1%E2%80%930_Austria_%281982_FIFA_World_Cup%29

I believe there are plenty of games in the history of football without ethic, BUT still it doesn't JUSTIFY to lose on purpose in football or in table football.

Or what was the point of this conversation ?

hönkki
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

You got the point correctly, Hönkki (well, if there is a point in such discussions...). That game was also given as an example by Kostas (many pages ago...). But I think it's ludicrous talking about games that were played 30-40 years ago.

I gave an example about badminton from this year, and here comes a brilliant example from football (CL) from 2 weeks ago:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/27/shakhtar-luiz-adriano-banned-one-game

Football has reacted to cheating by creating ethical sporting rules. FISTF has similar rules. It's sad such rules are even needed, but it's an open and shut case.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:59 am

Janus_Gersie wrote:
kechris wrote:WORLD CUP 1974. WEST GERMANY LOST BY EAST GERMANY AND FINISHED SECOND. A GREAT SURPRISE? NO. WEST GERMANY SELECTED TO PLAY THE NEXT ROUNDS AGAINST SWEDEN YUGOSLAVIA POLAND. IN OTHER LEG WERE HOLLAND ARGENTINA BRASIL. CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT SPORT ETHIC AND RULES?

Oh oh, Kostas! You'd better stop using this example. We could easily sit together watching this game (as I have done x-times) and you would see it wasn't on purpose. It was the first time ever both countries played each other. It was not only a sports game but also a game between two political systems. The defeat was like a knife in our (West Germany) back ! It hurt for years !

And by the way: this game was on 22nd June 1974. It was Group 1.
Group 3 (Sweden, Netherlands) and 4 (Argentina; Poland) played on the 23rd June 1974. Only Group 2 played as well on the 22nd June 1974.

sorry Janus but i was 6 years old.
I read in a sport book.
But i wrote one other example for austria- west germany and i saw this match. And i saw the scandinavian fixed ethic sweden-denmark.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 am

Heinz Eder wrote:Of course he does. Very Happy

Janus_Gersie wrote:

i am not political. i wrote no for to be happy in other ears
last year in champions league a german team lost by a france team with many goals in last 5 minutes.
a greek team fail to qualify after this.
And 2 years before i remember a fixed score 7-1 with Lyon.
Wrong rules wrong decisions by teams
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:17 am

von K. wrote:You got the point correctly, Hönkki (well, if there is a point in such discussions...). That game was also given as an example by Kostas (many pages ago...). But I think it's ludicrous talking about games that were played 30-40 years ago.

I gave an example about badminton from this year, and here comes a brilliant example from football (CL) from 2 weeks ago:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/27/shakhtar-luiz-adriano-banned-one-game

Football has reacted to cheating by creating ethical sporting rules. FISTF has similar rules. It's sad such rules are even needed, but it's an open and shut case.

Vesa you asked to stop but you continue.
I don't understand your example. Before 30 - 40 years the ethic had not problem with fixed games?
sweden denmark was few years before
How many teams played in last game of C.L. with young players because they qualified before last match.
We spend many pages in forums and now you try to change my words.
I wrote that the rules are wrong, the wrong rules drive players and teams to fixed results and we must change the rules before we want to change the behaviours. SO SIMPLE.
Greek economy has big problem. Off shore companies are responsible for a big ammount of lost fares. Which is responsible? the off shore companies or the wrong laws?
I hope now to stop this dialogue without end.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7