The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious problem

4 posters

Go down

Serious problem Empty Serious problem

Post  von K. Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Capponi wrote this in SN:

We received several reports of serious incidents success this weekend in Malta.

I think it's time to make a concept clear: We're working on, and so, at very high levels, to give visibility and credibility to our game.

Personally, as President FISTF are no longer willing to tolerate the attitude of people who think they are above the rules, they do what they want, a secure impunity caused by years of repression, lack of variety.

I have very clear that we must begin to take all necessary measures so that these things do not follow past.

Care, Malta is only the latest episode, unfortunately unpleasant history is very long and transverse, with episodes recorded in many tournaments and too many countries.

It is essential in order to solve this problem, obtain the cooperation of the referees and especially the tournament organizers. The only ones who can make known officially these situations.

A greeting

Piero

I certainly can see a problem. Again a comment which is impossible to understand without knowing beforehand what has happened. I don't see this kind of announcement serving anything, except rumours and misunderstandings.

Could the new Communications director please make a clear english communication about the things happening in Malta?

A translation and clarification of the announcement would also be welcome. It seems there are general accusations towards something, but I don't understand who or which tournaments etc.

p.s. If it's about the situation of the referees, and the respect for their decisions, I'd only remind mr. Capponi of his stance in the World Cup in Rain, when questioning in front of his junior players the decisions of referees at half time.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Serious problem Empty Re: Serious problem

Post  Kaitsu Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 pm

"What happens in Malta, stays in Malta"

But seriously, would be nice to know some details as there has been some writings about Malta tournament.
Kaitsu
Kaitsu
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.subu.fi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:41 pm

I read Piero's post and because of his terrible english I didn't understand anything... Well done Mr President! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://templeuveunited.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  attardsubbuteo Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:12 pm

On saturday there was a problem during the Valletta SC vs Bormla SC match where one top player not involved in the match got into an incident with one of the Bormla players, there was alot of shouting and noise which disturbed the other matches, some of which had to pause until the issue was resolved, this was on saturday, I also heard there was a problem between Falcons and Atlas however I wasn't there so I can't comment.

attardsubbuteo
Satellite winner
Satellite winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down