The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WR as per June 2010

+6
Luis Filipe Horta
dervis
Admin
Thomas Vulpes
Martin Hodds
Freddy
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WR as per June 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: WR as per June 2010

Post  von K. Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:I believe in you but I think we need an official confirmation from the Sports Director, Olivier Père.

I understand of course, Luis. But Olivier doesn't write here. The CoN must ask him directly.

Olivier also maybe doesn't know about things before his time. So you should also maybe ask Heinz who was involved in the work of preparing the calendar until Rain.

Asking De Francesco is also possible, but if you do I would consider him as legally challenged in the decision you make.

Legal challengeability seems, by the way, an unknown thing in the FISTF of self service. For those who don't what it means (I'm not sure about the terminology): You can't make decisions or vote on something you can get benefits from. For example owning stock challenges politicians often, and voting on competitions with applications from your own country should be considered challengeable, if the persons are working correctly.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:38 pm

von K. wrote:I understand of course, Luis. But Olivier doesn't write here.

He should write here and explain to all of us his position about last BoD decisions, before he loose all credit in the FISTF community.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 am

von K. wrote:
Luis Filipe Horta wrote:I believe in you but I think we need an official confirmation from the Sports Director, Olivier Père.

I understand of course, Luis. But Olivier doesn't write here. The CoN must ask him directly.

Sorry, Vesa, but I think this really should not be the task of FISTFs CoN. Here we need more the people surround of Olivier in his sports department crew to take care on right or wrong things. I hope, they will do bounce
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 am

Thossa wrote:
von K. wrote:

Sorry, Vesa, but I think this really should not be the task of FISTFs CoN. Here we need more the people surround of Olivier in his sports department crew to take care on right or wrong things. I hope, they will do bounce

It's not the task of the CoN, but what can be done? Sports Director is below President in the Board. So all he can do is resign? The Commission has no more power than Olivier.

All the probable wrongdoings of the Board are only possible to solve with CoN, if we don't call for the Extra Congress.

There is no other choice as you have seen with many other things, too.

So, Congress or CoN? Both are fine for me.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 am

von K. wrote:So, Congress or CoN? Both are fine for me.

What are you ALL waiting for ?

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:He should write here and explain to all of us his position about last BoD decisions, before he loose all credit in the FISTF community.

Olivier will NEVER loose credit in FISTF family.
He has made, makes and will always makethe very best for this sport in all decisions. And much more important, he is not taking decision alone but ask firstly the ideas and opinions of everyone, especially now from the Commission of Sport.

Indeed we have some trouble with calendar due to past things.
I have one communicated through the last edition of FISTF communication.
This is the one I rely on.
Freddy
Freddy
International Open Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Freddy wrote:Olivier will NEVER loose credit in FISTF family.

Maybe not in FISTF family, but in the ALL FISTF community he will loose credit very very quickly if we do not broke his silence in a few days.
Silence and lack of communication means also lack of transparency.
And this, it is not good for a Sports Director.
Let's wait for a reply soon from him.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddy Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:23 pm

WR is ready ==> I send it to my distribution list and hope that anyone will upload it somewhere.

If urgent and not under my DL, please send me a mail.

Cheers
Freddy
Freddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Luis, sorry, but you are currently attacking the totally wrong person.
How can Olivier do a mistake, when he started the job one month after the deadline to request FISTF tournaments for the new season without having the delay of 2 or 4 months?
I'm pretty sure they told him a reasonable story otherwise Olivier wouldn't accept those events.

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Freddy wrote:Olivier will NEVER loose credit in FISTF family.

Maybe not in FISTF family, but in the ALL FISTF community he will loose credit very very quickly if we do not broke his silence in a few days.
Silence and lack of communication means also lack of transparency.
And this, it is not good for a Sports Director.
Let's wait for a reply soon from him.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Luis, sorry, but you are currently attacking the totally wrong person.
How can Olivier do a mistake, when he started the job one month after the deadline to request FISTF tournaments for the new season without having the delay of 2 or 4 months?
I'm pretty sure they told him a reasonable story otherwise Olivier wouldn't accept those events.
Heinz,
I'm not attacking Olivier. I want to have information from him or from the FISTF BoD how was possible the situation that triggered all these posts.
All of us are very annoyed about the decisions of the FISTF BoD.
All of us trust in Olivier.
Now, Olivier belongs to the current BoD like you, Heinz, did in the past.
Is he happy with all the problems in his own department ?
If I were in his position I would not be happy with that.
That's why it is mandatory we have some words from him about this issue.
That's all. Never a personal attack to him. Never!

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Out of my view, even if he is unhappy, I'm pretty sure that he will never complain about it in publicity.
That's not the way a sports director like him acts. I'm pretty sure, if there are problems, he will only try to solve them internal.
That's the way it has to happen. Even if people think that all board members always have the same opinion, i can tell you that it is not the case, but in front of people a board must stand together to its decisions, it is not good to position yourself better than the rest, because you maybe don't agree 100% on a decision.

Heinz

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
Heinz Eder wrote:Luis, sorry, but you are currently attacking the totally wrong person.
Heinz,
I'm not attacking Olivier. I want to have information from him or from the FISTF BoD how was possible the situation that triggered all these posts.
All of us are very annoyed about the decisions of the FISTF BoD.
All of us trust in Olivier.
Now, Olivier belongs to the current BoD like you, Heinz, did in the past.
Is he happy with all the problems in his own department ?
If I were in his position I would not be happy with that.
That's why it is mandatory we have some words from him about this issue.
That's all. Never a personal attack to him. Never!

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Heinz Eder wrote:Out of my view, even if he is unhappy, I'm pretty sure that he will never complain about it in publicity.
That's not the way a sports director like him acts. I'm pretty sure, if there are problems, he will only try to solve them internal.
That's the way it has to happen. Even if people think that all board members always have the same opinion, i can tell you that it is not the case, but in front of people a board must stand together to its decisions, it is not good to position yourself better than the rest, because you maybe don't agree 100% on a decision.

Heinz

I respect your opinion.
Try to respect mine that I'm sure this is the opinion of a lot of people also.
The silence is not gold now.
I rest my case.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
von K. wrote:So, Congress or CoN? Both are fine for me.

What are you ALL waiting for ?

I'm fine with a CoN that uses its power. If it doesn't work after we have given it a little time, then it's time for the Congress. We are still waiting to see what the CoN can do.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Vesa, maybe you as part of the Sports department can answer three question (or better Olivier Peré himself):

1.) Why is the GP of Athens valid?

2.) Is there a fifth Major annonced?

3.) Why is 28 days before starting a "FISTF World Grand Master" on Gozo on the same weekend of the Berlin GP?

I am curious... and BTW, George Drazinakis has won his bet, congratiulation affraid
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Thossa wrote:Vesa, maybe you as part of the Sports department can answer three question (or better Olivier Peré himself):

Olivier explained in his only post here (announcement of becoming the sports director) that he hasn't got the time for forums. He can read them, but not participate. He said to me, that if he answers once, he has to answer all the time. He prefers official communication (if it's not working, it's maybe CoN's job to ask why).

The Sports Commission doesn't discuss in forums about subjects that are open. So I changed emails with Olivier and he said we can consider these closed on our part, and so I can answer.

Thossa wrote:1.) Why is the GP of Athens valid?

Olivier and his Sports Commission was against this. But our opinion is only one vote in the Board. We didn't get any explanation for this, although it was asked.

Btw. rules were broken so, isn't it the job for disciplinary commission or CoN, now?

Thossa wrote:2.) Is there a fifth Major annonced?

Olivier and his Sports Commission was against this. But our opinion is only one vote in the Board. We did get an explanation from Catania, which was in many parts strange (my personal opinion)

I don't know anything about any official information, as there is no official communication. Rules seemed to be broken here as well.

Thossa wrote:3.) Why is 28 days before starting a "FISTF World Grand Master" on Gozo on the same weekend of the Berlin GP?

Sports Commission was not asked about this. I know that Olivier doesn't support the whole idea of the World Masters.

Again this seemes to be against the rules.

Finally, Olivier and the Sports Commission work solely for the good of the game. They don't work for the Board. They work for the game. They haven't chosen any Board members. The possibilities to influence decisions are tied to 1 vote in the Board, as they work according to the rules.

So, it's CoN or EGM who should do something, if things are not going as they should.

Thossa wrote:BTW, George Drazinakis has won his bet, congratiulation affraid

I wouldn't bet on it. There is a court case looming... Things can still be changed.

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Luis Filipe Horta Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 pm

It should be very hard to Olivier, work into a Department managed by the other directors. Even with the justification of working for our sport it is hard for me to believe in such situation.
He is not a real director, it is a clerk only of the Sports Department, for sure, even with vote rights. In fact, he was not elected by the Congress. That's the only justification where I believe.
This is unbelievable.
Thank you for your explanation, Vesa.

Luis Filipe Horta
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 pm

After Frankfurt in January 2010 I had the idea FISTF could sink in a mess, but now it more than a mess. We are next to Sodom und Gomorrha Evil or Very Mad Well done, our provisional professional BoD pig
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Now, Thossa do I have to suppose that you owe me 100 Euros? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thossa wrote:
drastis wrote:
Thossa wrote:Kostas, don´t be unhappy because you will not waste your time anyway. Even if you would have participate or not: This tournament can not be valid!!!! Nore in FISTF statistics, neither in World Rankings.

Do you want a bet?? 100 Euros the tournament will be included in FISTF rankings!
I am curious... and BTW, George Drazinakis has won his bet, congratiulation affraid

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 am

drastis wrote:Now, Thossa do I have to suppose that you owe me 100 Euros? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thossa wrote:
drastis wrote:
Thossa wrote:Kostas, don´t be unhappy because you will not waste your time anyway. Even if you would have participate or not: This tournament can not be valid!!!! Nore in FISTF statistics, neither in World Rankings.

Do you want a bet?? 100 Euros the tournament will be included in FISTF rankings!

Well, yes, your lawyer has probably get in touch with my lawyer in this case Cool
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  drastis Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:34 am

Thossa wrote:
drastis wrote:Now, Thossa do I have to suppose that you owe me 100 Euros? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thossa wrote:
drastis wrote:

Well, yes, your lawyer has probably get in touch with my lawyer in this case Cool

I really admire the professionalism in your words!! See you in Court! Very Happy

drastis
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz Eder Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:36 am

In my opinion the whole system sucks if they are really working that way.
Why should the financial director vote about a sports department's issue?
One more time, it doesn't help to vote, if the board breaks rules. The sports director and his commission seem to know the rules much better, but if the rest of the board votes for breaking the rules, the sports department has to take the blame for that?
Some people in the board maybe should think about it, how it would be if somebody would decide about their work without their agreement and then they have to explain it to public in their responsibility as director.

SELF-SERVICE STORAGE for some board members, that's what FISTF currently is.

PS: if a board member reads the forum, the austrian federation still is waiting for an answer of an urgent request (i sent it about 4 weeks ago).

Luis Filipe Horta wrote:
It should be very hard to Olivier, work into a Department managed by the other directors. Even with the justification of working for our sport it is hard for me to believe in such situation.
He is not a real director, it is a clerk only of the Sports Department, for sure, even with vote rights. In fact, he was not elected by the Congress. That's the only justification where I believe.
This is unbelievable.
Thank you for your explanation, Vesa.

Heinz Eder
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

WR as per June 2010 - Page 2 Empty WR Dezember

Post  Thomas Vulpes Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 am

We wait again on the WR
Thomas Vulpes
Thomas Vulpes
Major winner