The International Table Football Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROMOTION

+2
de francesco
kechris
6 posters

Go down

PROMOTION Empty PROMOTION

Post  kechris Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 am

Yesterday began a great promotion in the Best Shopping in Europe for 2010.
Me with my teamates (olympia table soccer club) organise for a sponsor a table soccer spot in the certain entrance of "GOLDEN HALL"!!!
We asked the assistance by the represent company in Greece of TOTAL SOCCER and we are very very satisfied for them.
AFTER MANY YEARS WE ARE PROUD because a set of table soccer is available in shops -total soccer in greece is looking towards to future- and we show the game with fantastic decoration to more than 1000 people per day.
This event will keep FOR A MONTH until the end of Mundial. One at least of my teammates will spend EVERYDAY 6 hours to give informations to parents and to instruct the kids.

p.s. You can find foto in Olympia's site www.subbuteo.gr and www.mygoldenhall.gr/worldcup2010/

I promise that we will give more informations the next days.
I want to give a special thanks to "total soccer" in greece.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

PROMOTION Empty Re: PROMOTION

Post  de francesco Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 am

Bravo!!!

Many people make so many words but does nothing for the promotion and the future of our sport.

Bravo to you and your friends

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 am

Yesterday started the FIFA Fan Fest in Rome. FISCT is present with a stand that serves to bring many thousands of people. Thanks to the work of CCT Roma.

This is the link: http://www.fifafanfestroma.it/

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:52 pm

de francesco wrote:Bravo!!!

Many people make so many words but does nothing for the promotion and the future of our sport.

Bravo to you and your friends

And Bravo!!! to the german federation. In a large shopping male in Berlin is a promotion campaign for Subbuteo... but without Total Soccer Sad
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  indostar Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am

Hello To all, we were also Yesterday supporting a demonstration in a big Shopping center in Mons .
Around 20000 visitors, football animations, WC matches on tv, Many, many new contacts for ASH and Olivier .
A very good day for the table football .

To Kechris : Our Game "INSIDE" the new football table generation, is also availaible in Greece from now, i hope you will support it also !

To all : If you want a support animation in a big shopping center drop us a mail to : contact@insidefootball.eu

Cheers,
The Inside team
www.insidefootball.eu

indostar
Challenger winner
Challenger winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks all for your good words.

I saw "inside" in a shop in Greece.
If you want my help in future, i will happy to spend my time for every new and good effort to promote my hobby. Please contact with me in my mail www.grksubbi@hotmail.com

I am servant of table soccer. Saturday, me and my teammate Dimitris Patrinos we left by shoping center too late and we played only one match for Acropolis G.P. team event. Because we felt happy to spend time for many many kids.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  panagios Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:55 pm

in which shop?

panagios
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  de francesco Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Last weekend there were presentations of Total Soccer in the main ToysCenter of Italy. FISCT supported by his club presentations in Turin, Milan, Brescia, Parma, Rome and Naples. This week will be made presentations in other cities Alexandria, Bergamo, Reggio Emilia, Florence, Rome and Cagliari.

de francesco
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post  kechris Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 pm

It is my great pleasure to announce that one more great table soccer promotion event is taking place at the most modern technological-exhibition center of Athens.

Olympia CS along with TOTAL SOCCER, as a equipment supporter, will present table soccer at an event organised by EA Sports for the presentation of FIFA 2011 and other mind and strategical games. At this point we would like to proudly announce that TOTAL SOCCER will be our sponsor.

Unfortunately, while some don't want us, and others don't care, if we play at international tournaments, my teammates and I work very hard to spread the game and fortunately there are some companies that appreciate our love and effort for the game and stand by us.

I would like to publicly thank the Greek representative of TOTAL SOCCER for helping us spread table soccer, and we would very much like to honor them by participating in top international competitions like CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, but we still don't have yet any official information regarding our participation about our possible allowance to play.
kechris
kechris
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  von K. Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:27 am

kechris wrote: mind and strategical games.

In Greece?

Sorry, just watched a Monty Python documentary about the movie Life of Brian...

Great work by Olympia!

von K.
Major winner
Major winner

Back to top Go down

Post  Thossa Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 am

von K. wrote:

Sorry, just watched a Monty Python documentary about the movie Life of Brian...

Jehova, Jehova Exclamation
Thossa
Thossa
Major winner
Major winner

http://www.dstfb.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down